• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] VALOR [36] [Neutral] *Recruiting*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nadastorm

Legacy Supporter 1
Guys, best news ever. Upside down stairs are coming to Minecraft for even more artsy architecture!

xSRLn.png

https://twitter.com/#!/jeb_/status/172628336726638592

Shadeking

Gold
Guys, best news ever. Upside down stairs are coming to Minecraft for even more artsy architecture!

xSRLn.png

https://twitter.com/#!/jeb_/status/172628336726638592
AWESOME!!! AWESOME!!! AWESOME!!! AWESOME!!! AWESOME!!! AWESOME!!! AWESOME!!! AWESOME!!! AWESOME!!! AWESOME!!! AWESOME!!! AWESOME!!! AWESOME!!! AWESOME!!! AWESOME!!! AWESOME!!! AWESOME!!! AWESOME!!! AWESOME!!! AWESOME!!! AWESOME!!! AWESOME!!! AWESOME!!! AWESOME!!! AWESOME!!! AWESOME!!! AWESOME!!! AWESOME!!! AWESOME!!! AWESOME!!! AWESOME!!! AWESOME!!! AWESOME!!! AWESOME!!! AWESOME!!!

ok, im done now.

Shadeking

Gold
2012-02-23_14.38.05.png

mca.png

i'll log out now and come back later and collect it all
glass is on its way!

done for now will smelt more later all the glass is in town storage
i'll donate excess coal to town (about 10 stacks) but cant seem to find a chest in storage named coal

kperkins1982

Max Legacy Supporter
VALOR!!!! (and Aralian I have no idea how to spell it)

I shall soon return from my expedition to the lost temple of gold, at some point in the next few days a clue may surface with details

stay tuned and tell your friends, you won't wanna miss out on this I'm bored and rich

kperkins1982

Max Legacy Supporter
no theazian I don't want to play 7 minutes in heaven with you, but I'm flattered for being asked, I'm sure Getcrazy will though

Nadastorm

Legacy Supporter 1
Oh god I hope so! Excited for some crazy fun expeditions and adventures kp. You know what we should do? Actually recreate Legends of the Hidden Temple :D

Nadastorm

Legacy Supporter 1
YES. Lets do it.
Sweetness. We'll need 2 more people.

Hey guys, there are four plots currently available. If you're still stuck in an apartment or rooming with someone and would like a place of your own, please let plasma or myself know.

Jinder745

Obsidian
Hey is this your new town?. Btw I wont be raiding you anymore unless its a TC raid. Btw alexhoff made a town you should go get em ;)

Nadastorm

Legacy Supporter 1
Shade, taxes are due on Sundays.

Sooooooo my friends and I went geocaching at 1am this morning. We had a good time, but then I thought, hey, why not do this all over Herocraft?! Hide an official "Minecache" sign within a certain distance of a given location for people to find. What do you guys think?

Status
Not open for further replies.