• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] VALOR [36] [Neutral] *Recruiting*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iarbobray

Legacy Supporter 2
Can I be removed as a resident? I've never really been in the town except for one occasion.

Skudrinka

Dirt
Hey there! Here's my small application.​
#Note: I'm not yet accepted at the applications, so I guess this might need a few days since I've just wrote it a few minutes ago. Accepted a few minutes ago. =)
1: What is your IGN (case sensitive)? Skudrinka​
2: How long have you played MC? HC? I'm playing MC since 1.2 I guess, and just heard about HC from Jehirnmuchte.​
3: How old are you? 21.​
4: Why do you want to join Valor? (How did you hear about us? What can you contribute? Why should we accept you?) My main reason to join is Jehirnmuchte. He joined your town today I guess and told me how awesome this server is and that we could join this town together.​
5: Who are your personal friends/allies in Herocraft? Other Towns you were part of? As written above, Jehirnmuchte is a friend of mine and I haven't played HC yet since I'm not whitelisted.​
6: What class are you? Future spec plans? I'm about to go the way of an caster, futhermore geomancer, and as the crafter profession I'll choose the engineer's path.​
7. How often are you active in game? I'll try to log in every day for a few hours, but can't exactly tell for how long.​
8: Are you ok with a 50c tax requirement each week? (Yes, required) Yeah, that will be fine.​
9: Did you know you can vote for 10c a day at Tiny.cc/herocraft? Yes!​
10: Have you read our rules? Yes, because I think it's a basic requirement for an application.​
Is anything missing? If so, please do not wait and reply. I'll try to answer asap.​
Greetings,​
Skudrinka​

Nadastorm

Legacy Supporter 1
KnightOfChrist, i'll get on your app soon, just need to post this first.

Yo Valor, here's what's currently going on and what we've got planned. First up, we need resources for our towers and rings. Check below for the materials we need for all four towers.
-156 stacks of glass panes
-76 stacks of snow
-44 stacks of stone bricks
-20 stacks of stone brick stairs
-40 stacks of cobble
-20 stacks of obsidian
-20 stacks of torches

For the rings, i'm guessing we need the following.
-20 stacks of stone bricks
-5 stacks of snow
-5 stacks of glass
-20 stacks of glass panes

This is what i've designed so far in single player. I'm going to get this up and running on Moe's server soon. All of the rings will be connected to the towers and the towers will be linked to one another via bridges. Also, each ring will be floating via fans beneath them all banded together and powered by a steam engine.

TWtpi.png

b2IHp.png

I've replaced iron fences with glass panes and glowstone with obsidian and torches.

Now let's get Valor floating in the sky!

mdperk2

Legacy Supporter 3
The perk bros have several double-chests full of obsidian and you can have as much as you need :)

I put 20 stacks in the meeting room. Happy building!

MajorasMask

Ungodly
This town has been OK, but it is far too inactive. Nothing really goes on much, and I don't seem to like the appearence of how things are working out. To be fair, you are nice people, but hardly anyone is on! :(

Due to the town's citizens activity, I will be leaving Valor. Please remove me off the region list! :)

@Nadastorm @Plasma78 @mdperk2

Nadastorm

Legacy Supporter 1
Four new citizens in a week isn't good enough for you Majoras? And what do you mean nothing going on, did you not just see my previous post? Not trying to argue with you, but this is the reason we are currently considered inactive by many people, because people apply, stay for a few days, then leave. Come on guys, please, try and help to be part of the solution instead of hurting us more. If you feel like town isn't active enough, help recruit with us! If you feel like the town needs more stuff to do, build an arena or something! I've basically given you a building box for anything you want to do.

I don't know what else I can do to turn Valor around, but if this keeps happening I swear i'm leaving Herocraft. Valor is really the only thing keeping me around anymore.

MajorasMask

Ungodly
Four new citizens in a week isn't good enough for you Majoras? And what do you mean nothing going on, did you not just see my previous post? Not trying to argue with you, but this is the reason we are currently considered inactive by many people, because people apply, stay for a few days, then leave. Come on guys, please, try and help to be part of the solution instead of hurting us more. If you feel like town isn't active enough, help recruit with us! If you feel like the town needs more stuff to do, build an arena or something! I've basically given you a building box for anything you want to do.

I don't know what else I can do to turn Valor around, but if this keeps happening I swear i'm leaving Herocraft. Valor is really the only thing keeping me around anymore.

XD is very active, you should join them! :) Don't leave HC.

Hello Valor,

I haven't been on for sometime and I just noticed that the channel's password has changed. Would anyone pm me it in game or through here. I would also like to speak to someone about the back taxes I'm sure I owe the town.

Thanks

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
Hello Valor! Here on official Herald business.
I'm creating a Town Library with screenshots from each town, and a banner, so new players can look through the Library and put a picture to the name! It'll be a great way to show off your amazing architecture and also to give new users a chance to find the town they wish to join.
What I need from you is:
-A banner representing your town. It needs your town name, images are optional. It can only be 2inches high, 4 inches long.
-A screenshot of your townhall, in default texture pack, with no user interface (use f1).
-Screenshots of your town, anything else you're proud of, or your townmembers in town, also needs to be in default texture pack. You do not need to use f1 for this.

If you could do this, it would be really helpful, and I would appreciate it immensly. Send the pictures to me over a private conversation when ever you can!
Thanks so much.
-Barnubus

Plasma78

Legacy Supporter 7
dear Valor members:

I have held the reins and led our great people for 2 months..
I am handing over the town to Watter_Bottle.
He has grand plans for town, and i trust him fully.

If you have a house and stored items there, please get into contact with me or with the new mayor,to get your things or to work it out with the new mayor, watter_bottle.

This is happening in the next few days. If you have been idle for a very long time, there is a risk your things might be lost to the void.

===============================================
so again to re-clarify:
To the rest of the members, if you want to stay and help , talk to watter, he is taking over mayorship of the town.

Members:
if you wish to remove your items, please do so in timely fashion, if you need help with this, let me know.

if you have been idle for a long time, your things might be lost to the void.

Nadastorm

mdperk2
kperkins1982
sadikyo
MoeJunur
Watter_Bottle
persist3nce
23love29

Keysersoze09
911chandler
J3susfreak
donnyatuofl
luke738
Katabolt
Axcess
undeadship
SihingSin
Shadeking
Phoenix13c45
Alphesie
coolbeans14
Xolani
Strikerdude
ralle53
Zombie_bro
A_Dane
Elianabeth
Recknod
andy2
juliustoth
OHI123
avast32
Crimsonape
Maxrim
newtgat27
Smoothyone
Zaspar
Theazian

Pm me if you can telling me what you wish to do with your house mats, and stuff stored.
we will try to work it out for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.