• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Riften [35] {Neutral} {SKY}

Nalestom

Legacy Supporter 3
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? Licksterboy
  2. How long have you played HC? I just started today but plan to be on every day.
  3. How old are you? 14
  4. Why do you want to join Riften? It looks like a pretty nice town, the other town I wanted to join had an age limit higher than my actual age. You guys look nice, and I need a place to stay/protected.
  5. Other Towns you were part of? None
  6. What class are you? Healer
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? Druid possibly
  8. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week? Yes
  9. Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic? I have teamspeak 3
  10. Have you read our rules? Yes
  11. What PvP experience do you have? I play on another hero server, love pvp, pretty good at it, ranked 4 on that server.
  12. Hope I can get in! I know how heroes work so I am not new to this, just new to the server and need a place to stay while I level. Thanks!

Redirected to Windhelm. Hope you enjoy it there! =)

1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? platypusmmm
  2. How long have you played HC? 2 days now
  3. How old are you? 13
  4. Why do you want to join Riften? To get the full experience of herocraft and to be able to help my fellow teammates
  5. Other Towns you were part of? This will be my first town
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? Cleric/smith
  8. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week? Sure
  9. Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic? I do not yet but I will try to get it
  10. Have you read our rules? Yes and I agree to them
  11. What PvP experience do you have? I have not dueled yet (I am a Beginner healer)
  12. Impress us. I plan to train every chance I get to help my fellow town members. Once I get stronger I will be in many PvP matches to help the town. I plane to follow each and every rule accordingly.

Nalestom

Legacy Supporter 3
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? platypusmmm
  2. How long have you played HC? 2 days now
  3. How old are you? 13
  4. Why do you want to join Riften? To get the full experience of herocraft and to be able to help my fellow teammates
  5. Other Towns you were part of? This will be my first town
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? Cleric/smith
  8. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week? Sure
  9. Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic? I do not yet but I will try to get it
  10. Have you read our rules? Yes and I agree to them
  11. What PvP experience do you have? I have not dueled yet (I am a Beginner healer)
  12. Impress us. I plan to train every chance I get to help my fellow town members. Once I get stronger I will be in many PvP matches to help the town. I plane to follow each and every rule accordingly.

Accepted! I'll talk to you in-game and get you set up!

Welcome!

SockGrease

Wood
What is your IGN (case sensitive)? SockGrease
How long have you played HC? A couple days (Love it btw)
How old are you? 13
Why do you want to join Riften? Because I need a town and it seems like a good and fun town.(And I love the name :) )
Other Towns you were part of? None
What class are you? Caster
Future spec plans (class and profession)? I really wish I knew, im going to do some research and ask some of the townies which I should be.
Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week? Of course.
Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic? Yes
Have you read our rules? Yes
What PvP experience do you have? ALOT, I am one of the top pvpers on alot of servers. (wish i could tell you the name but tht would be advertising.)
Impress us. I will.

OneShotChaos

Stone
What is your IGN (case sensitive)? OneShotChaos
How long have you played HC? Two days now.
How old are you? 14
Why do you want to join Riften? I want to join Riften because, I need a town to protect myself from getting killed and losing my items. (Pretty original, huh?)
Other Towns you were part of? None
What class are you? Healer
Future spec plans (class and profession)? Cleric or Druid.
Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week? Yes.
Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic? I have both.
Have you read our rules? Yes.
What PvP experience do you have? I have some experiences in PvP on a couple of other servers.
Impress us.

Croot21

Glowing Redstone
So recently I was accepted to join rifen. I joined after my appication was accepted and yet I still have a couple problems:
I dont have permission to destroy and replace the redstone torch to get out of the town
I need an assigned home
thats basically all my problems. Can you guys help me with them?

Dredrikith

Iron
So recently I was accepted to join rifen. I joined after my appication was accepted and yet I still have a couple problems:
I dont have permission to destroy and replace the redstone torch to get out of the town
I need an assigned home
thats basically all my problems. Can you guys help me with them?

Fixing all your problems... Please contact me in game so we can finish your in-processing.

1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? persist3nce
  2. How long have you played HC? Off and on for about 2 years now.
  3. How old are you? 21
  4. Why do you want to join Riften? You guys can spell, some of you seem older than 18. All rare attributes on HC.
  5. Other Towns you were part of? Halvalor, Spire (before huge server reset/change), Valor
  6. What class are you? Warrior
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? Not sure yet, need to get up to speed with changes to the Heroes mod as far as classes.
  8. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week? Of course.
  9. Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic? Yes to both.
  10. Have you read our rules? Yes.
  11. What PvP experience do you have? I was on even ground with most of the Treeps/Spireans at my prime.
  12. Impress us. Just finished three years in the U.S. Army.

Dredrikith

Iron
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? persist3nce
  2. How long have you played HC? Off and on for about 2 years now.
  3. How old are you? 21
  4. Why do you want to join Riften? You guys can spell, some of you seem older than 18. All rare attributes on HC.
  5. Other Towns you were part of? Halvalor, Spire (before huge server reset/change), Valor
  6. What class are you? Warrior
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? Not sure yet, need to get up to speed with changes to the Heroes mod as far as classes.
  8. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week? Of course.
  9. Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic? Yes to both.
  10. Have you read our rules? Yes.
  11. What PvP experience do you have? I was on even ground with most of the Treeps/Spireans at my prime.
  12. Impress us. Just finished three years in the U.S. Army.

Accepted! Please contact me in game to finish your in-processing! Welcome!

P

Panda_Blue

Hey Guys, It's Canada. Well my Comp got hacked, so my comp will be out for months. Life Sucks but, I'm gettIng a life which is nice. So back to business, if my stuff hasn't been donated towards the town yet, please send any sexy or erotic items to @Celvick . Everything else ugly and Un-beautiful give to @Dredrikith for the harrasment I gave him. Sorry for the sudden disappearance non of the other comps around me can handle the massive power of Spoutcraft or Windows for that matter. Congrats on all the kickass noobs @Celvick has recruited, ( That's a bullsh@t statement it was probably @Dredrikith but let's lie to Celvick.) great job. Although I can't play I'll try and get on TS3 soon. Love Ya Be-otches.
~Canada
~Master of The Deep Voices
~Paladin and Theif (<-- Almost) Forever