• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Riften [35] {Neutral} {SKY}

Celvick

Legacy Supporter 7
What is your IGN (case sensitive)? darcyman247
How long have you played HC? Started 30 Minutes ago but will be loyal
How old are you? 16 in 7 days
Why do you want to join Riften? Because being in towns are the best, this one i was invited to.
Other Towns you were part of? None
What class are you? Warrior
Future spec plans (class and profession)? Paladin and Smith
Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week? Yes
Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic? Yes
Have you read our rules? Yes
What PvP experience do you have? Monsters :p is that ok, but i will defend town if needed!
Impress us.

I'll go ahead and accept you, but be warned that to remain in Riften you must be active, willing to help with projects, and do your best to level up quickly.

Get with me in game.

Deans798

Wood
  • What is your IGN (case sensitive)? - Deans798
  • How long have you played HC? -about 1 month on-and-off
  • How old are you? 15
  • Why do you want to join Riften? I was promised a good time there with loyal members. The inviter was quite nice too.
  • Other Towns you were part of? I resigned from SafeHaven; I disliked it.
  • What class are you? Mage
  • Future spec plans (class and profession)? Undecided
  • Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week? Umm, I'd have to say no :( I'm kinda still trying to understand the basics and haven't got the time to earn money.
  • Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic? Yes
  • Have you read our rules? Yes
  • What PvP experience do you have? Well what can I say? Many people fought me......and many people died.
  • Impress us. I'm quite skilled medieval builder. Nuff said.

Nalestom

Legacy Supporter 3
  • What is your IGN (case sensitive)? - Deans798
  • How long have you played HC? -about 1 month on-and-off
  • How old are you? 15
  • Why do you want to join Riften? I was promised a good time there with loyal members. The inviter was quite nice too.
  • Other Towns you were part of? I resigned from SafeHaven; I disliked it.
  • What class are you? Mage
  • Future spec plans (class and profession)? Undecided
  • Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week? Umm, I'd have to say no :( I'm kinda still trying to understand the basics and haven't got the time to earn money.
  • Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic? Yes
  • Have you read our rules? Yes
  • What PvP experience do you have? Well what can I say? Many people fought me......and many people died.
  • Impress us. I'm quite skilled medieval builder. Nuff said.

Accepted! I'll give you the proper information and region you in-game.

Welcome to Riften!

Furex_Saki

Dirt
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)?:Furex_Saki
  2. How long have you played HC?:I started Yesterday.
  3. How old are you?:18
  4. Why do you want to join Riften?:Because i want to be with a town, fight with them, work together, have fun. And if im getting attacked by someone i could always ask town for help or i could help someone in town if they needed help.
  5. Other Towns you were part of?:this is my first one if i get the chance to get in.
  6. What class are you?:Rogue
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)?:Ninja And Probaly Enchanter cuz im a rogue.
  8. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week?:Yes i am.
  9. Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic?:I dont have it sadly, and i usually dont use mic.
  10. Have you read our rules?:Yes i have.
  11. What PvP experience do you have?:well, i am a fast typer so i can easily click fast and crit while jumping.
  12. Impress us:I can help people enchant.

Nalestom

Legacy Supporter 3
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)?:Furex_Saki
  2. How long have you played HC?:I started Yesterday.
  3. How old are you?:18
  4. Why do you want to join Riften?:Because i want to be with a town, fight with them, work together, have fun. And if im getting attacked by someone i could always ask town for help or i could help someone in town if they needed help.
  5. Other Towns you were part of?:this is my first one if i get the chance to get in.
  6. What class are you?:Rogue
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)?:Ninja And Probaly Enchanter cuz im a rogue.
  8. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week?:Yes i am.
  9. Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic?:I dont have it sadly, and i usually dont use mic.
  10. Have you read our rules?:Yes i have.
  11. What PvP experience do you have?:well, i am a fast typer so i can easily click fast and crit while jumping.
  12. Impress us:I can help people enchant.

Accepted! Get with me in-game so I can get you set up! =)

Also, I highly recommend you get Teamspeak - it's the primary method of communication for almost every town in Herocraft, plus it allows us to quickly give out orders while building as well as during times of war. You don't have to have a microphone; you only need to be able to listen.

Welcome to Riften! =)

Mythosaur2

Gold
~RECRUITMENT APPLICATION~
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? Mythosaur2
  2. How long have you played HC? 2 days.
  3. How old are you? 16
  4. Why do you want to join Riften? Because of the Thieves guild, on skyrim itself is Riften my favorite town, and i love the looks of one in Minecraft.
  5. Other Towns you were part of? None.
  6. What class are you? Rogue/Thief
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? oining the Thieves guild if that is possible.
  8. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week? Yes.
  9. Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic? Yes.
  10. Have you read our rules? Of course.
  11. What PvP experience do you have? I played on multiple other PVP servers, i also played on the known RP server Crafthammer, and run my own Thieves guild on there.
  12. Impress us. I have been a succesfull leader/member of guilds on other servers. Hopefully it is possible to do some quests.

Nalestom

Legacy Supporter 3
~RECRUITMENT APPLICATION~
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? Mythosaur2
  2. How long have you played HC? 2 days.
  3. How old are you? 16
  4. Why do you want to join Riften? Because of the Thieves guild, on skyrim itself is Riften my favorite town, and i love the looks of one in Minecraft.
  5. Other Towns you were part of? None.
  6. What class are you? Rogue/Thief
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? oining the Thieves guild if that is possible.
  8. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week? Yes.
  9. Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic? Yes.
  10. Have you read our rules? Of course.
  11. What PvP experience do you have? I played on multiple other PVP servers, i also played on the known RP server Crafthammer, and run my own Thieves guild on there.
  12. Impress us. I have been a succesfull leader/member of guilds on other servers. Hopefully it is possible to do some quests.

Accepted! Get with me in-game, and I'll get you set up. =)

Welcome!

1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? endlessliger
  2. How long have you played HC? 2 days
  3. How old are you? 16
  4. Why do you want to join Riften? Skyrim was one of my favorite games, and Riften looks awesome on Herocraft
  5. Other Towns you were part of? None
  6. What class are you? Warrior
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? Paladin/Miner
  8. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week? Yes
  9. Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic? Yes
  10. Have you read our rules? Yes
  11. What PvP experience do you have? Playing on an RP server, and a couple other PVP servers
  12. Impress us. Im a nice person, and i can get what needs to be done fast. I respect others and would never try to do harm to others

1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? Snowboardjunkie5
  2. How long have you played HC? 2 days
  3. How old are you? 20
  4. Why do you want to join Riften? I like using RP and i loved the town Riften in Skyrim and your model of it looks amazing!
  5. Other Towns you were part of? None
  6. What class are you? Warrior
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? Smith, Dragoon
  8. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week? Yes
  9. Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic? Yup
  10. Have you read our rules? Yes
  11. What PvP experience do you have? Quite alot, played some of the hunger game servers and made my own arenas in different online servers and did pvp there
  12. Impress us. Sponsored tournament paintballer, Dive Master in Thailand leading groups for 3 weeks, also a rugby player for a University.

Choice127

Iron
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? Choice127
  2. How long have you played HC? I've been on HC for almost two years, but after the first few months, I quit for a while. However, I intend to spend a lot more time here now.
  3. How old are you? I am thirteen years old.
  4. Why do you want to join Riften? From talking to Celvick and Tjundis, it seems like you're nice people. I'd love to be part of your community. I've also read that your town loves to Roleplay. The group that I play HC with all love RP.
  5. Other Towns you were part of? In the first few months of my HC experience, I was part of Jericho with two of my friends.
  6. What class are you? I am a Rogue and plan to choose the path of Ranger.
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? I plan to be the path of Ranger and the profession of Mason, though I may choose Smith or Alchemist.
  8. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week? I'm perfectly fine with it as long as the town offers what is said in the Wiki.
  9. Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic? I do have Teamspeak and can talk with you if needed. I'm not sure about the other group members though.
  10. Have you read our rules? I have read the rules and agree to them.
  11. What PvP experience do you have? I am a skilled in stealth, trapping, and archery. However, I can resort to melee combat.
  12. Impress us.
a) At the age of 6 or 8, (I cannot remember which) I became a black belt in Tae Kwon Do.
b) I am a skilled roleplayer.
c) I love to help others when they need it.
d) I have been a moderator on one of the most popular factions server (Age of Rivalry) before it became a roleplay server (Crafthammer).

Tjundis

ICE ICE ICE!
Hello Endlessliger, Choice127, Snowboardjunkie5, and Mythosaur, welcome to Riften. :D

tankg0d

Dirt
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? Tankgod
  2. How long have you played HC? bout 3 days recently? before that i played for about a week, about two months ago.
  3. How old are you? 19
  4. Why do you want to join Riften? My friends have already joined. Endlessliger,Choice, mytho, etc.
  5. Other Towns you were part of? Was part of Jericho for a very short period of time.
  6. What class are you? Caster
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? Looking to go geomancer/Enchanter. my friends want me to go necromancer though, so i'm still undecided.
  8. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week? i could do that.. >.>
  9. Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic? i do indeed!
  10. Have you read our rules? Well of course.
  11. What PvP experience do you have? I've fought plenty of full sized wars using both magic and melee. I'm pretty well off with both, i'd say?
  12. Impress us. I've got red hair? BAM. Minds have been blown.

Celvick

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? Tankgod
  2. How long have you played HC? bout 3 days recently? before that i played for about a week, about two months ago.
  3. How old are you? 19
  4. Why do you want to join Riften? My friends have already joined. Endlessliger,Choice, mytho, etc.
  5. Other Towns you were part of? Was part of Jericho for a very short period of time.
  6. What class are you? Caster
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? Looking to go geomancer/Enchanter. my friends want me to go necromancer though, so i'm still undecided.
  8. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week? i could do that.. >.>
  9. Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic? i do indeed!
  10. Have you read our rules? Well of course.
  11. What PvP experience do you have? I've fought plenty of full sized wars using both magic and melee. I'm pretty well off with both, i'd say?
  12. Impress us. I've got red hair? BAM. Minds have been blown.

Accepted! Get with someone in game and well talk.

Choice127

Iron
The forum is bugging out for Julius, so I'm going to post his application for him.

What is your IGN (case sensitive)? Julius55
How long have you played HC? About 1 day
How old are you? 17
Why do you want to join Riften? Bechuse i have 5-7 friends that either wants to live there or already lives there
Other Towns you were part of? none
What class are you? Caster
Future spec plans (class and profession)? Crafter
Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week? Yes
Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic? Yes
Have you read our rules? Yes
What PvP experience do you have? Ive played pvp my whole life if that counts as a experience...
Impress us. Ive bin a admin for 3 years ive bin admin on meny good servers such as lands of melenxia. Tales of Melendia. Crafthammer. Proojectrooster.

Tjundis

ICE ICE ICE!
Welcome to Riften, Julius. Speak with Celvick in-game for a town invite and regions/coords of town.

EscTheCtrl

Wood
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? escthectrl
  2. How long have you played HC? a couple of days
  3. How old are you? 17
  4. Why do you want to join Riften? because it seems to be a lovely town, its right on the water, i feel i could help out Riften, I'm a good fighter (although i like to strike with a bow more than a sword)
  5. Other Towns you were part of? N/A
  6. What class are you? i am a Rogue Crafter
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? Ranger/Archer and Farmer
  8. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week? Sure if i must.
  9. Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic? not sure about teamspeak, i have skype and Vent + TurtleBeach Headset, I will get teamspeak if i need to.
  10. Have you read our rules?
  11. What PvP experience do you have? I used to be in a server called "Nations At War" which is a Hardcore RPG/PVP
  12. Impress us. Ive been an Admin on one server which is no longer around, I was a Moderator on another server which has gone. I am now a Staff Member of EkstemiCraft and i found an island with a couple friends and we started our own little "RPG Island" Sadly 1 week later the Owner Ekstemi said that we would reset the map for 1.3 so no1 has been on for a few months. Im great with a bow on MineCraft im pretty quick with gathering resources/etc. and i play about 2-4 hours a day.

Nalestom

Legacy Supporter 3
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? escthectrl
  2. How long have you played HC? a couple of days
  3. How old are you? 17
  4. Why do you want to join Riften? because it seems to be a lovely town, its right on the water, i feel i could help out Riften, I'm a good fighter (although i like to strike with a bow more than a sword)
  5. Other Towns you were part of? N/A
  6. What class are you? i am a Rogue Crafter
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? Ranger/Archer and Farmer
  8. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week? Sure if i must.
  9. Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic? not sure about teamspeak, i have skype and Vent + TurtleBeach Headset, I will get teamspeak if i need to.
  10. Have you read our rules?
  11. What PvP experience do you have? I used to be in a server called "Nations At War" which is a Hardcore RPG/PVP
  12. Impress us. Ive been an Admin on one server which is no longer around, I was a Moderator on another server which has gone. I am now a Staff Member of EkstemiCraft and i found an island with a couple friends and we started our own little "RPG Island" Sadly 1 week later the Owner Ekstemi said that we would reset the map for 1.3 so no1 has been on for a few months. Im great with a bow on MineCraft im pretty quick with gathering resources/etc. and i play about 2-4 hours a day.

Accepted! Talk with me in-game, and I'll get you set up and acquainted!

Welcome to the town!

ForzakenAngel

A frightening Cactus!
Hello townies! I'm writing this just as my family is rushing out the door to let you know that I will be gone for the next 3-4 weeks on vacation and will not be able to get on for that amount of time. I will most defiantly be coming back to Herocraft once I get back. Sorry this is on such late notice for I was meaning to tell you this much sooner. Can't wait to see you all again! -Forzakenangel
@Celvick, @Dredrikith, @Tjundis, @Nalestom, @Barbeardian, @whitekong512, @Guardian787,

Kainek

Dirt
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? kainek
  2. How long have you played HC? I started today
  3. How old are you? 17
  4. Why do you want to join Riften? I am new and need help and People with more experience than me and can help me out
  5. Other Towns you were part of? none
  6. What class are you? rogue
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? ranger profession not sure yet
  8. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week?yes probally
  9. Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic? yes
  10. Have you read our rules? yes
  11. What PvP experience do you have?alot i have played pvp servers my whole mc career
  12. Impress us. I am extremely good with heroes and i know alot about minecraft im new to towns but thats the only plugin.