• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Riften [35] {Neutral} {SKY}

1. What is your IGN? xdeathbladex
  2. How long have you played HC? Just started today.
  3. How old are you? I am 16
  4. Why do you want to join Riften? This will be the first city i have joined and i thought riften would be a great place to get started.
  5. Other Towns you were part of? none
  6. What class are you? warrior
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? I am hoping to become a paladin. however if I dont like the whole warrior spec I am going to try the rouge classes. My secondart will most likely be an enchanter.
  8. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week? If it helps Riften prosper 100%, but i am hoping you guys will be lenient on it. at least until i can gather my bearing in this game.
  9. Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic? no I dont not, but if you think its neccesary to do well in this game i will most likely get it set up.
  10. Have you read our rules? Yes i have.
  11. What PvP experience do you have? Currently I am limited, but I usually pick up on this stuff fairly easily. especially if someone from Riften can help me.
  12. Impress us. I am on my high-schools JV basketball team. I play the piano and am training to run a marathon. I have been playing minecraft for about 3 years I think, and am planning to play many more.

1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)?militarysoldier2
  2. How long have you played HC? for about a month
  3. How old are you? 14
  4. Why do you want to join Riften? because it seems perfect
  6. What class are you? Roge
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? Theif
  8. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week? Yes
  9. Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic? Yes
  10. Have you read our rules? Yes
  11. What PvP experience do you have? i play on a ctf server
  12. Impress us.

Dredrikith

Iron
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)?militarysoldier2
  2. How long have you played HC? for about a month
  3. How old are you? 14
  4. Why do you want to join Riften? because it seems perfect
  6. What class are you? Roge
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? Theif
  8. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week? Yes
  9. Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic? Yes
  10. Have you read our rules? Yes
  11. What PvP experience do you have? i play on a ctf server
  12. Impress us.

Accepted! Get with me in game to start your in-processing!

turbo92

Wood
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? turbo92
  2. How long have you played HC? a week or so
  3. How old are you? 19, 20 in a month
  4. Why do you want to join Riften? Sayd in /ch o that i was looking for a town to join, one of your guys Dredrikith replied to me, he was real helpfull. so now im just hoping the rest of the towns people are as cool ;)
  5. Other Towns you were part of? non, as i sayd new to this mmo.
  6. What class are you? Rogue / crafter not level 30 yet on either
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? Was planning on going Ninja Merchant, but im open to advice, i like the stealth mechanics
  8. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week? Well the guy i talked to sayd it could range anywhere from 10-200 coins depending on the size of your house, i personally dont need alot of space, but im ok with paying taxes.
  9. Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic? Can download teamspeak, have an account(recently formated my comp) and have a g35 headset;)
  10. Have you read our rules? yes.
  11. What PvP experience do you have? I've played alot of pvp in other mmo's(not so much this one). mostly WoW and Rift when it comes to MMo's. but i play alot of other games LoL Smite Dota 2, Hon. CSS TF2 Cod games etc, so i'm familier with the pvp scene:)
  12. Impress us.

Dredrikith

Iron
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? turbo92
  2. How long have you played HC? a week or so
  3. How old are you? 19, 20 in a month
  4. Why do you want to join Riften? Sayd in /ch o that i was looking for a town to join, one of your guys Dredrikith replied to me, he was real helpfull. so now im just hoping the rest of the towns people are as cool ;)
  5. Other Towns you were part of? non, as i sayd new to this mmo.
  6. What class are you? Rogue / crafter not level 30 yet on either
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? Was planning on going Ninja Merchant, but im open to advice, i like the stealth mechanics
  8. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week? Well the guy i talked to sayd it could range anywhere from 10-200 coins depending on the size of your house, i personally dont need alot of space, but im ok with paying taxes.
  9. Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic? Can download teamspeak, have an account(recently formated my comp) and have a g35 headset;)
  10. Have you read our rules? yes.
  11. What PvP experience do you have? I've played alot of pvp in other mmo's(not so much this one). mostly WoW and Rift when it comes to MMo's. but i play alot of other games LoL Smite Dota 2, Hon. CSS TF2 Cod games etc, so i'm familier with the pvp scene:)
  12. Impress us.

Accepted! Please get with me in-game to begin your in-processing!

Dredrikith

Iron
  1. What is your IGN? xdeathbladex
  2. How long have you played HC? Just started today.
  3. How old are you? I am 16
  4. Why do you want to join Riften? This will be the first city i have joined and i thought riften would be a great place to get started.
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? I am hoping to become a paladin. however if I dont like the whole warrior spec I am going to try the rouge classes. My secondart will most likely be an enchanter.
  8. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week? If it helps Riften prosper 100%, but i am hoping you guys will be lenient on it. at least until i can gather my bearing in this game.
  9. Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic? no I dont not, but if you think its neccesary to do well in this game i will most likely get it set up.
  10. Have you read our rules? Yes i have.
  11. What PvP experience do you have? Currently I am limited, but I usually pick up on this stuff fairly easily. especially if someone from Riften can help me.
  12. Impress us. I am on my high-schools JV basketball team. I play the piano and am training to run a marathon. I have been playing minecraft for about 3 years I think, and am planning to play many more.

Accepted! Please contact me in game!

1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)?keeblerfacee
  2. How long have you played HC? 1 week
  3. How old are you? 21
  4. Why do you want to join Riften? I would like to join a successful township
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? dreadknight
  8. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week? yes
  9. Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic? no but i can
  10. Have you read our rules? yes
  11. What PvP experience do you have? thats all i like to do really besides build :)
  12. Impress us.

Dredrikith

Iron
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)?keeblerfacee
  2. How long have you played HC? 1 week
  3. How old are you? 21
  4. Why do you want to join Riften? I would like to join a successful township
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? dreadknight
  8. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week? yes
  9. Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic? no but i can
  10. Have you read our rules? yes
  11. What PvP experience do you have? thats all i like to do really besides build :)
  12. Impress us.

Accepted! Get with myself in game to get started!

Digger360

Obsidian
Leaving herocraft for an extended time, Don't touch my things!
@Celvick @Aburido_burrito @HolyRane @Wild_Porygon @jbird112233 @leftovers5 @AnyoneReading This

jgr409.jpg

Celvick

Legacy Supporter 7
Herocraft is being reset. I will be making a non themed town. Get with me if you are interested in being on the ground floor of it.