• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Riften [35] {Neutral} {SKY}

ratou11

Dirt
What is your IGN (case sensitive)? ratou11
How long have you played HC? I am new but I am with choice127's group.
How old are you? I'm 15
Why do you want to join Riften? Because I love thieves and because the city actually looks awesome. Also all my friends live in their so I want to join them since I am a team worker :p
Other Towns you were part of? None .
What class are you? I am a rogue
Future spec plans (class and profession)? A ninja
Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week? Yes, I'm a pretty active players , and I have my team to help each other :D
Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic? Yes both!
Have you read our rules? Yes I did
What PvP experience do you have? A lot! Many pvp servers like this with classes I was often leader of big clans and I was in many big wars against many clans!
Impress us. I can infiltrate in any base and be stealthy enough so that no one can see me.

davidv78

Stone
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)?davidv78
  2. How long have you played HC?2 days (I know its only two days but i really want to join)
  3. How old are you?13
  4. Why do you want to join Riften?I love skyrim the thievis guild and i own a house in riften called Honeyside :D
  5. Other Towns you were part of?No
  6. What class are you?Rouge
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)?Ninja Enchanter mabye
  8. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week?yes
  9. Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic?no and yes
  10. Have you read our rules?Yes
  11. What PvP experience do you have?Im good i guess
  12. Impress us.Im going to be a ninja so Riften would be a really cool place to live an di love riften and and im really good at pvp i think so yeah if need anything else tell me AND IM SPANISH xD Good Reason huh?

What is your IGN (case sensitive): Fluffyskull
How long have you played HC?: I am new but I am with Choice127's party.
How old are you?: 15
Why do you want to join ?: My friends live here and it looks pretty awesome.
Other Towns you were part of?: None
What class are you?: Rogue
Future spec plans (class and profession)?: I want to be ranger.
Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week?: My friends and I will hopefully take care of it! :D.
Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic?: I don't have team speak but I do have a mic.
Have you read our rules?: Yes.
What PvP experience do you have?: I have been in many pvp servers using the bow. I'm pretty good with it!
Impress us.: I'm pretty good with the bow and I'm awesome at building! :D

Nalestom

Legacy Supporter 3
What is your IGN (case sensitive): Fluffyskull
How long have you played HC?: I am new but I am with Choice127's party.
How old are you?: 15
Why do you want to join ?: My friends live here and it looks pretty awesome.
Other Towns you were part of?: None
What class are you?: Rogue
Future spec plans (class and profession)?: I want to be ranger.
Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week?: My friends and I will hopefully take care of it! :D.
Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic?: I don't have team speak but I do have a mic.
Have you read our rules?: Yes.
What PvP experience do you have?: I have been in many pvp servers using the bow. I'm pretty good with it!
Impress us.: I'm pretty good with the bow and I'm awesome at building! :D

Accepted! Talk to me in-game, and I'll get you set up.

Welcome to the town!

Nol4n

Dirt
What is your IGN (Case sensitive)? Nol4n
How long have you played HC? I haven't played much yet, (just started) but will be a dedicated member.
How old are you? 16
Why do you want to join Riften? I am part of the group with choice127, endlessliger, and julius55. And I want to be part of a town, as I like what they can provide. I also like helping out.
Other towns you were part of? None
Which class are you? I'm going to be a healer
Future spec plans (class and profession)? Most likely disciple, possibly bloodmage.
Are you ok with paying a tax? I'd expect it.
Do you have team speak and a mic? No, sorry
Have you read the rules? YES :D
What PVP experience do you have. I've played a rp server that ran hero's for the races for a long time, and PVP was a common occurrence on that server. Also played other PVP servers etc.Impress us. I'm a member of an rp server, and also the build team for the rerelease of that server. I also enjoy playing servers that are more centered on PVP, and that was why I joined this one.

Nalestom

Legacy Supporter 3
What is your IGN (Case sensitive)? Nol4n
How long have you played HC? I haven't played much yet, (just started) but will be a dedicated member.
How old are you? 16
Why do you want to join Riften? I am part of the group with choice127, endlessliger, and julius55. And I want to be part of a town, as I like what they can provide. I also like helping out.
Other towns you were part of? None
Which class are you? I'm going to be a healer
Future spec plans (class and profession)? Most likely disciple, possibly bloodmage.
Are you ok with paying a tax? I'd expect it.
Do you have team speak and a mic? No, sorry
Have you read the rules? YES :D
What PVP experience do you have. I've played a rp server that ran hero's for the races for a long time, and PVP was a common occurrence on that server. Also played other PVP servers etc.Impress us. I'm a member of an rp server, and also the build team for the rerelease of that server. I also enjoy playing servers that are more centered on PVP, and that was why I joined this one.

Accepted! Get with me in-game, and I'll show you around Riften. =)

Drakinator

Dirt
What is your IGN:
Drakinator
How long have you played on HC:
This is my second day
How old are you:
Why do you want to join Riften:
It sounds like a really cool place to be, and Riften has many members to interact with, and im learning the ropes of HC and it would be nice to have expreienced others help me
Other towns I was apart of:
No this is my first town applitcation
What class are you:
I am a warrior and a Crafter
Future spec plans:
Like I said, I am learning the ropes, but im am really into mining and building, so that might be an option for crafter. And for warrior, I do not know what I want to be because, I need to know what each class gets and does not get
How often are you active in the game:
I am a pretty serious Minecrafter, I play everyday, and I have fallen in love with this server
Are you ok with paying a tax each week:
Im starting to get the hang of killing monsters for money, but I do not know the best way to get money. As I level up, 200c will be easier and easier to get
Do you have teamspeak:
No, I do not have teamspeak, I realize it is important for some servers, so I may look into getting it, I do have a skype though
Have you read our rules:
Yes, I have read your rules, and I think they are very reasonable

-Drakinator

1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? : Free_hugz_4_life
  2. How long have you played HC? : I have been on HC for a while but got off because I couldn't find civilization. Lol I now have just got on and am figuring out about towns and stuff.
  3. How old are you? : 15
  4. Why do you want to join Riften? : Well so i can become a actualy member of a town and not die everytime and respawn at a grave. I can't get anywhere without a town so yeah.
  5. Other Towns you were part of? None
  6. What class are you? I am learning more about the classes and I think I am a warrior I am not sure yet.
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? Dragoon/Either Enchanter/Engineer/Miner Still makeing up my mind
  8. How often are you active in game? I will be pretty active depending on activity of others/how much fun i'm haveing.
  9. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week? Yes I am I would just need to be breifed on how to do so.
  10. Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic? Yes I have teamspeak but I usually dont use it I could though if you wanted.
  11. Have you read our rules? Yes I have

~RECRUITMENT APPLICATION~
What is your IGN (case sensitive)?
TheRizza420
How long have you played HC?
around 9 months
How old are you?
Why do you want to join Riften?
Friends in the town
Other Towns you were part of?
Forgot name
What class are you?
Rogue
Future spec plans (class and profession)?
ranger
Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week?
sure
Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic?
yes
Have you read our rules?
yes
What PvP experience do you have?
alot
Impress us.
I once participated in a poopswap marathon for 16 hours without stoping

Nalestom

Legacy Supporter 3
What is your IGN (case sensitive)?
TheRizza420
How long have you played HC?
around 9 months
How old are you?
Why do you want to join Riften?
Friends in the town
Other Towns you were part of?
Forgot name
What class are you?
Rogue
Future spec plans (class and profession)?
ranger
Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week?
sure
Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic?
yes
Have you read our rules?
yes
What PvP experience do you have?
alot
Impress us.
I once participated in a poopswap marathon for 16 hours without stoping

Accepted. I'll talk to you in-game.

blasini

Wood
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)?blasini
  2. How long have you played HC?3 days
  3. How old are you?15
  4. Why do you want to join Riften? Im planning to become a thief and riften should be home of the thieves
  5. Other Towns you were part of?none
  6. What class are you?Rogue
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)?thief and smith
  8. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week? sure no problem
  9. Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic? yes and yes
  10. Have you read our rules? yes
  11. What PvP experience do you have? well i lost alot as a mage but succesful fights as rogue
  12. Impress us. i am on alot and i enjoy a good town

Croot21

Glowing Redstone
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)?: iamkillafeesh
  2. How long have you played HC?: Im estimating about 1 and 1/2 years.
  3. How old are you?: 13, and if I dont say so myself, rather mature for my age.
  4. Why do you want to join Riften? My home keeps getting raided, a bit griefed, and the one im in currently is in ruins. The owner is never online. I also heard that Riften is in "In need of healers, badly."
  5. Other Towns you were part of?: Genesis, although, its a very inactive town.
  6. What class are you?: Healer, Lvl. 27.
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? Going to spec my class to be a Deciple. I am hoping for my proffession to be a Farmer.
  8. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week?: Im ok with that.
  9. Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic?: I do have one, but I dont use it. I do have a skype and a mic, however.
  10. Have you read our rules?: Yes, I have.
  11. What PvP experience do you have?: I have been on more than countable hardcore pvp servers.
  12. Impress us. I have completely gotten every heart piece and optional quest/tasks in 5+ Legend of Zelda games.

Nalestom

Legacy Supporter 3
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)?: iamkillafeesh
  2. How long have you played HC?: Im estimating about 1 and 1/2 years.
  3. How old are you?: 13, and if I dont say so myself, rather mature for my age.
  4. Why do you want to join Riften? My home keeps getting raided, a bit griefed, and the one im in currently is in ruins. The owner is never online. I also heard that Riften is in "In need of healers, badly."
  5. Other Towns you were part of?: Genesis, although, its a very inactive town.
  6. What class are you?: Healer, Lvl. 27.
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? Going to spec my class to be a Deciple. I am hoping for my proffession to be a Farmer.
  8. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week?: Im ok with that.
  9. Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic?: I do have one, but I dont use it. I do have a skype and a mic, however.
  10. Have you read our rules?: Yes, I have.
  11. What PvP experience do you have?: I have been on more than countable hardcore pvp servers.
  12. Impress us. I have completely gotten every heart piece and optional quest/tasks in 5+ Legend of Zelda games.

Definitely accepted! Talk to me in-game, and I'll get you set up and inside the town. =)

Welcome to Riften!

feldemon12

Dirt
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? feldemon12
  2. How long have you played HC?2-3 day
  3. How old are you? 13
  4. Why do you want to join Riften? I am interested in joining a powerful pvp force
  5. Other Towns you were part of? N/A
  6. What class are you? Caster
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? Beguiler/Necro
  8. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week? I guess... JK, yeah its fine.
  9. Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic? yes
  11. What PvP experience do you have? well, i am almost always in the top 5 pvp leaderboards, and i only really ever play pvp
  12. Impress us. Well, i am quite the pvper?

Nalestom

Legacy Supporter 3
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? feldemon12
  2. How long have you played HC?2-3 day
  3. How old are you? 13
  4. Why do you want to join Riften? I am interested in joining a powerful pvp force
  5. Other Towns you were part of? N/A
  6. What class are you? Caster
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? Beguiler/Necro
  8. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week? I guess... JK, yeah its fine.
  9. Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic? yes
  11. What PvP experience do you have? well, i am almost always in the top 5 pvp leaderboards, and i only really ever play pvp
  12. Impress us. Well, i am quite the pvper?

Accepted! I'll talk to you in-game about joining and get you set up. =)

Licksterboy

Legacy Supporter 3
  1. What is your IGN (case sensitive)? Licksterboy
  2. How long have you played HC? I just started today but plan to be on every day.
  3. How old are you? 14
  4. Why do you want to join Riften? It looks like a pretty nice town, the other town I wanted to join had an age limit higher than my actual age. You guys look nice, and I need a place to stay/protected.
  5. Other Towns you were part of? None
  6. What class are you? Healer
  7. Future spec plans (class and profession)? Druid possibly
  8. Are you ok with paying a tax requirement each week? Yes
  9. Do you have TeamSpeak and a mic? I have teamspeak 3
  10. Have you read our rules? Yes
  11. What PvP experience do you have? I play on another hero server, love pvp, pretty good at it, ranked 4 on that server.
  12. Hope I can get in! I know how heroes work so I am not new to this, just new to the server and need a place to stay while I level. Thanks!