• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Panorama [KO] [36]

nafets121

Glowing Redstone
Also, naf can I buy you plot?

@nafets121
Sorry qsa, I don't have the rights to sell my place :p Mad GAVE it to me for being SiC, but now that I am more in the background I can't just give it to you, you will have to ask @madsplatter for that.

From my opinion you may USE the building at least, unless Madsplatter says otherwise, but please wait with making any changes till I get to talk to you, and stay out of my chests :mad::mad::mad: :p

JDFinal

Legacy Supporter 5
Sorry qsa, I don't have the rights to sell my place :p Mad GAVE it to me for being SiC, but now that I am more in the background I can't just give it to you, you will have to ask @madsplatter for that.

From my opinion you may USE the building at least, unless Madsplatter says otherwise, but please wait with making any changes till I get to talk to you, and stay out of my chests :mad::mad::mad: :p

Haha ok!

MDOGGG96

Glowing Redstone
1)What is your IGN?MDOGGG96
2) How long have you been playing Herocraft, Minecraft?Just started​
3) What class are you/plan on speccing to?Warrior​
4) What could you bring to KO - why should we recruit you?i can mine and build and help with a lot of stuff​
5) Do you have TS3/Skype? If not, could you easily obtain it?no i do not have 1 and mabey idk right now​

pipicik

TNT
Hey whats goin on guys i just wanna join panorama if u guys let me in :).Actually i wanna join with my friend (danielcan) if u guys give us a plot we can live together :).I wanna say we can donate some iron blocks to city if u guys need i hope u guys approve us. -dear Pipicik

D

danielcan(Alt)

Hello mayor,citizen,etc i wanna join the city i hope u guys approve me/us aand i have a friend (pipicik) if u guys let us in we can live together and we can donate some iron blocks too :)

c12095

Holy Shit!
Hey whats goin on guys i just wanna join panorama if u guys let me in :).Actually i wanna join with my friend (danielcan) if u guys give us a plot we can live together :).I wanna say we can donate some iron blocks to city if u guys need i hope u guys approve us. -dear Pipicik

PIPICIK!!!!!

madsplatter

Diamond
Finally an Update to the thread of some sorts!
Heh, it was a doozy at that. First I had to find where to edit the thread title. Then I had to figure out what to change in the title to make myself seem useful. Then I was like, "WAIT! We're TOWN now!" So then I deleted hamlet, and wrote town. T-O-W-N. So yeah, time consuming stuff there.

And @c12095 gtfo

AzenYumCha

Legacy Supporter 6
yeah, Konoha isn't allied to Panorama either - never agreed on that at any stage of Dragongarde, at all.
Please remove Konoha, thanks.