• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Panorama [KO] [36]

Jotamota3006

Glowstone
1) What is your IGN? Jotamota​
2) How long have you been playing Herocraft, Minecraft? 1 week/ 1 year.​
3) What class are you/plan on speccing to? I intend to be a ranger(rogue)/ engineer.​
4) What could you bring to KO - why should we recruit you? I am a very good redstoner (the reason why I will be an engineer). Besides I am also good at having ideas for construction and even for simple works as mine a whole chunk out of the way.​
5) Do you have TS3/Skype? If not, could you easily obtain it? I do have Skype: joaogabriel3006.​
Hope for the best!​
I am also applying to Panorama and Lightforge. Do not be misled by this. I have some prefferences, but I am in urgent need for a town (my home just got raided and I'm on the run for safety!)​

Aldrigg

Wood
1) What is your IGN: Aldrigg
2) How long have you been playing Herocraft, Minecraft: I play Herocraft for about a week or two, but i play Minecraft for much more time (Since Beta 1.3 or 1.2, not sure which).
3) What class are you/plan on speccing to: Rogue -> Ninja, Alchemist or enchanter, not sure yet (but i'm tending to alchemist)
4) What could you bring to KO - why should we recruit you: Hm, if I join Panorama I can help you guys build the stuff you need help with, im gonna play my role on being friendly with town members, allies, and non-violent players. I can collect some resources for the town, well, i basically am open to do what you guys ask for (and i can).
5) Do you have TS3/Skype? If not, could you easily obtain it?: I have a skype, and if you guys really want, i can start using TS. for my skype name, please PM me in-game.

nmtonj

Soulsand
1) What is your IGN? nmtonj​
2) How long have you been playing Herocraft, Minecraft? Long enough for you to know me​
3) What class are you/plan on speccing to? I am currently a warrior/smith, planning on speccing into paladin/DK​
4) What could you bring to KO - why should we recruit you?​
I'll try my best to do whatever I am needed to do.​
5) Do you have TS3/Skype? If not, could you easily obtain it?​
Yeah​

madsplatter

Diamond
All accepted, nice to have you back nm. :) @Aldrigg and @Jotamota3006 we have reached maximum capacity plot wise, so we can give you regions and get you on a charter, but you won't have a place to stay until we expand. :/ Sorry guys. Maybe we can get you in on the new towns we are starting? @Upb34t @Troppicz @timewarp1

Troppics

Legacy Supporter 3
All accepted, nice to have you back nm. :) @Aldrigg and @Jotamota3006 we have reached maximum capacity plot wise, so we can give you regions and get you on a charter, but you won't have a place to stay until we expand. :/ Sorry guys. Maybe we can get you in on the new towns we are starting? @Upb34t @Troppicz @timewarp1
Beat is busy this week with something... But I will look for a nice spot and try and get some digging going :p

JDFinal

Legacy Supporter 5
Guys.
I got 2 friends wanting to join! One is extremely active and will be on evn more than me. I will find a suitable area for them to set up a temp home. Until we can expand or get them into another town of ours.

Upb34t

Legacy Supporter 3
@madsplatter @madsplatter @madsplatter @madsplatter @madsplatter @madsplatter @madsplatter

We definitly have to work on recruiting... I've been away for a week and when I returned today, I realized that I got stolen a few gold and diamond blocks (griefing my house) and stacks of diamonds and iron blocks from a chest on monday (I know stealing from chest isn't really illegal, I left on sunday and this probably means the thief must've known from my short break).

I really like the "panorama - crew", but most of the applications have been accept without further questions and thus potential thiefs have been let into the town too easily (not accusing anybody at this point).

I do not query your style of leadership, but in my mind we've recruited way too leniently so far.
I already pe'ed it, yet I do NOT want to open a pe about stealing every second week just because someone can't even "./mail write Upb34t Can you lend me a few diamonds please?" (which I've explicitly written on a sign next to my chests) and yes, it might've been a bit silly to not lwc the chest, but I still believed in the decency in panorama :/

Carlover1234

Obsidian
@madsplatter @madsplatter @madsplatter @madsplatter @madsplatter @madsplatter @madsplatter

We definitly have to work on recruiting... I've been away for a week and when I returned today, I realized that I got stolen a few gold and diamond blocks (griefing my house) and stacks of diamonds and iron blocks from a chest on monday (I know stealing from chest isn't really illegal, I left on sunday and this probably means the thief must've known from my short break).

I really like the "panorama - crew", but most of the applications have been accept without further questions and thus potential thiefs have been let into the town too easily (not accusing anybody at this point).

I do not query your style of leadership, but in my mind we've recruited way too leniently so far.
I already pe'ed it, yet I do NOT want to open a pe about stealing every second week just because someone can't even "./mail write Upb34t Can you lend me a few diamonds please?" (which I've explicitly written on a sign next to my chests) and yes, it might've been a bit silly to not lwc the chest, but I still believed in the decency in panorama :/
I agree. Some of the apps that you said yes to I would have thought more about and questioned. We can't just say yes for everyone. 3 of us have now gotten stolen from and I fear it's someone that we wouldn't expect. We need to have a chest search! Also we are running into a space and population problem like china.

D

danielcan(Alt)

1) What is your IGN: Danielcan
2) How long have you been playing Herocraft, Minecraft: I play Herocraft for about a week but i played beta too :D
3) What class are you/plan on speccing to: Rogue -> Thief but maybe Ranger,+ im crafter
4) What could you bring to KO - why should we recruit you: 1st of all i like your town.I died lots of times near your town :) i need help and i can help your underground buildings and others :)
5) Do you have TS3/Skype? :I got skype :)

madsplatter

Diamond

You're right, I have been a bit lenient, and we haven't been keeping track of new members very well. (as in I haven't) Recruitment is stopped until further notice, I am yet to find one thief responsible for all the shit going on, but I really hope I do soon. Apologies guys.

You're right, I have been a bit lenient, and we haven't been keeping track of new members very well. (as in I haven't) Recruitment is stopped until further notice, I am yet to find one thief responsible for all the shit going on, but I really hope I do soon. Apologies guys.
wish you all the best luck on catching the theif.

Shadownub

ICE ICE ICE!
Legacy Supporter 3
I'll be hanging around Pano and watching. Just to see who's touching what they shouldn't be.
Hope the thief has the sense to confess and return before we turn him into an Orb_Of_Thor @The_Player_189

(Hanging around as much as a retired guy can, anyway.)

The_Player_189

Legacy Supporter 3
Madsplatter, Good news.. read your mail and get on skype ;)

Plob5

Legacy Supporter 2
Shadow, will you eventually join back? atm we have almost everyone specced but losing council. Hope you can get on soon <3 ps. im a bard like a baws

-plobbay

Shadownub

ICE ICE ICE!
Legacy Supporter 3
Shadow, will you eventually join back? atm we have almost everyone specced but losing council. Hope you can get on soon <3 ps. im a bard like a baws

-plobbay

Grats on Bard, sexy. I'm pretty sure I won't be rejoining D: As before, I don't want to be a member of the KO at this time. I love you all and miss you all, but I'd end up getting too involved, and Spire took away a lot of the time in my life, and I ruined a lot of opportunities through that time. So I don't want to be a member. But I'll be around. :p

gnite

Plob5

Legacy Supporter 2
Grats on Bard, sexy. I'm pretty sure I won't be rejoining D: As before, I don't want to be a member of the KO at this time. I love you all and miss you all, but I'd end up getting too involved, and Spire took away a lot of the time in my life, and I ruined a lot of opportunities through that time. So I don't want to be a member. But I'll be around. :p

gnite
Alright thanks, I understand it eats away at a lot of people's lives just you were maybe the BEST mayor (no offense @madsplatter) that I ever had maybe by BEST friend on this game also. Maybe you don't have to come back but once in-a-while grab a hoe and smite up those dreadful TC's;)