• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Panorama [KO] [36]

madsplatter

Diamond
yeah, Konoha isn't allied to Panorama either - never agreed on that at any stage of Dragongarde, at all.
Please remove Konoha, thanks.
@AzenYumCha Aw. Lame. :c Thought the alliance with OS continued? Meh, good luck with Konoha. :)

Also, updated the thread. I'm missing a bunch of people on the charter I know for sure, and I'll get updated pics asap.

madlios

Legacy Supporter 4
sorry for saying but some RETARDED noob fucked up the lift and tried to make a LIFT DOWN which doesnt work cus he's not a mason..., pillared the fucking UC to try to make some lift or watever, destroyed the lamp on the roof.
We really need to restrict this town to noobs or teach them to never ever touch anything that is not theirs. Im sure noname didnt do this because he knows! how to make lifts, this lift didnt work, and it was just like a grief...

madlios

Legacy Supporter 4
for additional info some other retard griefed the north gate too (the one to rt)...

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Just thought you may want to be informed that KoE has a third town, Belegost. It is run by me and mille.