• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Panorama [KO] [36]

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Would you tell me the name in-game so that I don't accidentally accept him? We get alot of people who think that because we are a good town we will absolve them of their sins.

xXAmonicXx

ICE ICE ICE!
@Shadownub I understand that it took alot of time, and I think I know what you mean when poeple expect alot from you, though you can't do that... But you can always hop on somewhere and chat with your old friends, remember the good times and what others managed to reach with your help...
P.S. We all make mistakes, sometimes big ones, but.....

Exphirion

Wood
1) What is your IGN?Exphirion​
2) How long have you been playing Herocraft, Minecraft?Close to a whole year​
3) What class are you/plan on speccing to?Ranger​
4) What could you bring to KO - why should we recruit you?I can help out with recruiting assist town folks and help in building.​
5) Do you have TS3/Skype? If not, could you easily obtain it?I have Skype yes,its Hristijan Hristovski​

irontran

Coal
IGN: IronTran
How long have you been playing herocraft?: About a week
What class do you plan on speccing to?: Begulier
What could bring you to KO?: qsa123456789 said it's the best town around and he's my bud
Do you have TS3/Skype?: No

Enderless117

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN: Enderless117
How long have you been playing herocraft?: A few days
What class do you plan on speccing to?: Geomancer
What could bring you to KO?: I hope to help with party raids and help defend the town.
Do you have TS3/Skype?: My skype is jeremy.vasic and I skype with qsa123456789 all the time who says this is the best town

JDFinal

Legacy Supporter 5
IGN: Enderless117
How long have you been playing herocraft?: A few days
What class do you plan on speccing to?: Geomancer
What could bring you to KO?: I hope to help with party raids and help defend the town.
Do you have TS3/Skype?: My skype is jeremy.vasic and I skype with qsa123456789 all the time who says this is the best town

@madsplatter

Let him in! He is knows his shit. Been telling him how stuff works and what to do all week.

nafets121

Glowing Redstone
@qsa123456789 please confirm/decline the above two statements.

Also @irontran , @Exphirion and @Enderless117 all 3 Welcome (again) to HeroCraft and have a good time, I hope to see you in HC some time (and hopefully on our side :p)

Finally @madsplatter if we are still not recruiting, put it in the title :p

EDIT: derp, you are too quick qsa :D just confirm iron's statement then plz.

JDFinal

Legacy Supporter 5
@qsa123456789 please confirm/decline the above two statements.

Also @irontran , @Exphirion and @Enderless117 all 3 Welcome (again) to HeroCraft and have a good time, I hope to see you in HC some time (and hopefully on our side :p)

Finally @madsplatter if we are still not recruiting, put it in the title :p

EDIT: derp, you are too quick qsa :D just confirm iron's statement then plz.

Yep, I Confirm Iron's Statement. He is a very large noob and is not as good as Enderless117 though. So cut him some slack . :)

madlios

Legacy Supporter 4
As many of you know im building the wall, and some have been helping me and im grateful, and its great if u can help. BUT DO NOT BUILD IT IF YOU DONT KNOW HOW! someone tried to build the arcs on 1 side of the wall, and it was wrong proportions, i had to destroy it and rebuild, please IF YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING DONT DO IT! it is waste of time to have to destroy something... i mean really! Only if you know all the details and pattern then build, but if not, do not touch!