• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Panorama [KO] [22/27] *Recruiting*

Sigpit

Legacy Supporter 7
MDOG how long have you been playing Minecraft? How well do you learn new Ideas?

MDOGGG96

Glowing Redstone
I've been playing for a long time it was like 1.7.3 or something like that and i can learn really well if a have a good teacher to teach me

Phum

Iron
I'm going inactive for a while, dont take down my house and steal all my crap. Though I think it is legal for you to :eek:

AquaticG

Stone
1. IGN: AquaticG, Class(lvl): Warrior 8, Profession(lvl): 2
2. Reason you want to join: I was looking for a safe place to level up my character without having to worry about starting over if I die.
3. Describe Yourself: I am 19 and am currently taking Engineering courses. I enjoy swimming and games such as Bioshock, Dead Space, Skyrim, and Mass Effect.
4. What can you contribute to the town: I am a decent builder, I am willing to help with anything that needs to be done, and I don't have a particular profession that I want to develop so I can pick one that the town will need most.
5. Answer the following question by choosing A,B,C...etc: C and if that wont work then D

Bluetank

Legacy Supporter 6
1. IGN :bluetank Rogue (11) : crafter (2)
2. Reason you want to join: My old town Glaciem was shut down and this town seems very well built and my friend Malomarcus resides there.
3. Describe yourself: My name Cameron Phipps, I'm 13. I've been on herocraft for .5 years now and i really enjoyed it. I love to fight and build.
4. What can you contribute to the town I will help in any way I can to help the town prosper and grow. I will always be there to stand by everybody.
5. Answer the follwing question by choosing A,B or C... etc (ex: 5. A) D

Sigpit

Legacy Supporter 7
We need to expand our undercity. Ill mark off the area that needs to be cleared. Than we can start the long process of more clearing!

Riht

Wood
1. Riht : Caster (1) : Crafter (1)
2. Needing a safe haven to adapt to the world.
3. I am 18 years of age, going on 19 due late June. My Ingame name is Riht. My interests involve video games[including Minecraft], sleeping, eating, sometimes cooking... I'm participating in graphic design classes at the moment[not doing so well in my opinion. But I have an "A" last time I checked.]
4. What can I contribute to the township, hmm? I'm not entirely sure. I can contribute when I'm solid on knowing what exactly I end up doing on this server. But I need to have a safe haven in order to adapt to the server. As I have mentioned in question number two.
5. C) I will ask the user in question to return my items. I would then take it to a higher authority if needed. Either way the user will be reported by myself.

Jalapados

Dirt
1. IGN :Jalapados Class (lvl) :Rouge 3 Profession (lvl):Crafter 1
2. Reason you want to join: My brother is a member and I would like to help expand your town.
3. Describe yourself (who you are, what's your age, your interests): I am 21 years old, I live in Detroit, MI, and I enjoy playing MMORPGs.
4. What can you contribute to the town (Why would we want you): I would expand your town and increase your population.
5. Answer the follwing question by choosing A,B or C... etc (ex: 5. A):D. Ask a mod to solve the issue.
A town member stole your items, and you find out who he/she is, what will you do:
A. Kill him/her
B. Flame the person, raging
C. Ask him/her to give your stuff back
D. Ask a mod to solve the issue
E. Quit the game
F. Steal his/her stuff for revenge

Wilkesc

Wood
1. IGN : Class (lvl) : Profession (lvl) WIlkesc, Rogue lvl6, Crafter lvl11
2. Reason you want to join. I haven't managed to set up a base of my own and its hard to survive when i cant put my items in a chest and not worry about it getting taken. I would like somewhere, were i will be safe and can keep my items.
3. Describe yourself (who you are, what's your age, your interests): my names Vaughn, im 17 and am from NZ, im hardout into speedway and will be racing next season :)
4. What can you contribute to the town (Why would we want you) I am more than willing to help out around the town with projects or just plain old mining. Can contribute items if they are needed
5. Answer the follwing question by choosing A,B or C... etc (ex: 5. A): C.but if that doesn't work then D
A town member stole your items, and you find out who he/she is, what will you do:
A. Kill him/her
E. Quit the game

Sigpit

Legacy Supporter 7
Riht and Wilk you have been accepted, Jal add more to your application and done lie about your age.

Dayne123

Dirt
RECRUITING!
Write your application for joining Panorama in the following format:
1. IGN Dayne123 : Class Rogue (lvl)8: Profession Crafter (lvl)10
2. Reason you want to join to be able to play with a bunch of people in a town and since ive really only just started playing on this server ive not had a chance to sort my own base out or a little house so yeah
3. Describe yourself (who you are, what's your age, your interests) Im 15 my names Mathew im hard into motorsport any kind so im keen to create something to do with it when i can but get into a town first :D
4. What can you contribute to the town (Why would we want you) i can contribute alot of items to the town,skill and help create stuff for the town and give everything i can and give help and assistance when i can i will also be a little fetcher to get wood or coal or cobblestone or anything
5. Answer the follwing question by choosing A,B or C... etc (ex: 5. A): C if no luck D
A. Kill him/her
E. Quit the game

Jalapados

Dirt
1. IGN :Jalapados Class (lvl) :Rouge 4 Profession (lvl):Crafter 2
2. Reason you want to join: My brother is a member and I would like to help expand your town. I've heard a lot about your town fro other people I know, and it sounds like a great community!
3. Describe yourself (who you are, what's your age, your interests): I am 14 years old, I live in Detroit, MI, and I enjoy playing RPGs as well as First-Person Shooter games.
4. What can you contribute to the town (Why would we want you): I have skill in Minecraft with architecture, and I am more than happy to do some small jobs that people request of me. Need someone to clear out a new area? I will.
5. Answer the follwing question by choosing A,B or C... etc (ex: 5. A). D. Ask a mod to solve the issue.
A. Kill him/her
E. Quit the game
Sorry for not filling this application out appropriately the first time, and thank you for your consideration!

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
Sig u need a new forum post :D Says player jay chuck are still on the list.