• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Panorama [KO] [22/27] *Recruiting*

Redrussell

Dirt
1. Redrussell : Healer (11) : Crafter (1)
2. It's hard to start a brand new server without somekind of allies,Always getting killed and whatnot,So I am hoping to find people I can trust.
3. My Names,Russell and I'm 14,I enjoy gaming among other things :).
4.I'm a pretty good builder,And I'd love to help with anything that's needed.
5. D

rdenner

Wood
1.Rdenner : Caster(14):Crafter(4)
2.When you get on big PvP servers like this, its usually hard to get started, so its alot easier to be peaceful, or just to live easier, in a town, so I thought i'd try to join a town instead.
3.Carson, like to be called Crayson, like to play games, swim, and play tennis and soccer.
4.Im good with building, Redstone contraptions, and have good techniques for surviving and PvP. Free for when someone needs my help with anything.
5.D:Ask a mod to solve the issue.

Sigpit

Legacy Supporter 7
Rdenner you have been accepted. Rdenner contact me ingame. Red, Panorama isn't the town for you.

Sigpit

Legacy Supporter 7
This is an old thread and needs to be taken down, and replaced with the new thread in Township Applications.

1. IGN : Warrior lvl 30 (almost paladin):Crafter 3
2. Because Mysterious recommends, and i love raiding.
3. Describe yourself (who you are, what's your age, your interests):I am Applerere, age 20, interests: Women-Paintball- Im asian, and i love pvp, especially on mine craft.
4. What can you contribute to the town (Why would we want you): I Will contribute as much as the town contributes to me.
5. Answer the follwing question by choosing A,B or C... etc (ex: 5. A): D

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
If KAS and KO will be merging to create FE, you should change the KO in the title of the thread to FE.

Sigpit

Legacy Supporter 7
I don't have permission to this thread, I made a new one in Township Applications that needs to be transferred.