• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Panorama [KO] [22/27] *Recruiting*

Lil122j

Stone
1. IGN :Lil122j Class (lvl) : Rogue 14 Profession (lvl) : 55 Smith
2. Reason you want to join: Originally I joined this server months ago just to play around with the heroes plugin. Now I am actually interested in playing on this server. I need a town where I can have a place for my valuables to prevent theft and loss due to death.
3. Describe yourself (who you are, what's your age, your interests): I am 15 years old. I am primarily a PvPer. I love fighting other players with the heroes plugin.
4. What can you contribute to the town (Why would we want you): I was a top pvper in all 4 of the last hero servers I played on. Even to the point where people began paying weekly just for me not to raid their base. I have a habit of building a nice supply of all items purely from killing players and taking whatever they drop. I am quite familiar with heroes and can level exceptionally.
5. C, then D, then A&F

1. Zachrogers13 :Rogue 8 Crafter 16
2. Reason you want to join: This would be my first town and your probably going to see my levels and decline this but ill be higher level very soon.
3. Describe yourself Zach Rogers, Im 15 and I've played MMORPGS all my life and play football and baseball
l​
4. What can you contribute to the: Im on the server constanly and Im pretty laid back and will help best i can
5. Answer the follwing question by choosing A,B or C... etc (ex: 5. A): My answer is D

werwew19

Coder
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 6
1. IGN : Class (lvl) : Profession (lvl) Caster 1 Craft 1
2. Reason you want to join I just joined the server I haven't played in a year and i am so new to a server again StraightupInsane picked me up and told me to apply to this awesome city
3. Describe yourself (who you are, what's your age, your interests) My name is Michael i am 14 I love computers and love playing video games I also like to play hockey and just have fun :)
4. What can you contribute to the town (Why would we want you) I am a new progressing player and I am thinking I can get far with you guys and have a blast :D
5. Answer the follwing question by choosing A,B or C... etc (ex: 5. A): Answer is D

Sigpit

Legacy Supporter 7
Zach add more to your application, Werwew you have been accepted, Lil you have been denied because of your choice for number 5.

1. IGN : Class (lvl) : Profession (lvl) Branflakes95:Warrior (level 1)
2. Reason you want to join My friend werwew19 is accepted to this town.
3. Describe yourself (who you are, what's your age, your interests) I'm a newcomer, eager to learn, quick-witted. Im 18. And im interested in learning everything there is to know about pvp on Herocraft.
4. What can you contribute to the town (Why would we want you) I can build detailed and intracite mobtraps and im very good at PvP
5. Answer the follwing question by choosing A,B or C... etc (ex: 5. A):
A town member stole your items, and you find out who he/she is, what will you do:
D: Ask a moderator or an Admin.

Sigpit

Legacy Supporter 7
You have been accepted Branflakes! Tell me in game and I can get you set up.

tony_is_baws

Glowing Redstone
1. IGN : tony_is_baws Class (lvl) : Healer (1) Profession (lvl): Crafter (1)
2. Reason you want to join :Many of my friends are in this town; branflakes95 and werwew19
3. Describe yourself: I am 15 and enjoy pvp in most mmo's
4. What can you contribute to the town: i'm pretty good at Pvp and survival minecraft overall.
5. Answer the follwing question by choosing A,B or C... etc (ex: 5. A): D
A town member stole your items, and you find out who he/she is, what will you do:
A. Kill him/her
B. Flame the person, raging
C. Ask him/her to give your stuff back
D. Ask a mod to solve the issue
E. Quit the game
F. Steal his/her stuff for revenge

736pm

Dirt
1. IGN :736pm Class (lvl) :LV3 Rougue Profession (lvl),
2. Reason you want to join: i have joined a town and i keep dying and no idea where to go
3. Describe yourself : I am an full on chinese. I am a BC2 player. I love Maplestory and especially minecraft. I am also from Australia
4. What can you contribute to the town: If i can, i will repair weapons as my profession primary or as a alchemist to make them potions
5. Answer the follwing question by choosing A,B or C... etc (ex: 5. A):
C&D

MDOGGG96

Glowing Redstone
1. IGN :MDOGGG96 Class (lvl) : Profession (lvl)warrior lvl 3 or 4
2. Reason you want to join tired of all other town crap about being best
3. Describe yourself (who you are, what's your age, your interests)my real name is Mark Worley im 16 years old and my interest are minecraft video game racing dirtbikes and a whole lot more
4. What can you contribute to the town (Why would we want you) i can mine for hours and gather resources and i follow orders very well
5. Answer the follwing question by choosing A,B or C... etc (ex: 5. A):at first i will do C if dont work i will ask a mod to solve it and make a fair decision

Sigpit

Legacy Supporter 7
Try to expand you application a bit MDOGGG. It looks good so far but I need to know more about you.

MDOGGG96

Glowing Redstone
#3 my name is mark, i like playing minecraft, love playing video games, i used to race dirt bikes, my parents are separated both are remarried , I'm 16 live in North Carolina like to get one thing finished b4 i start another unless i have to i think hero craft is honestly the best server i have played on so far so I'm me and you are you so now that you know about me lets talk about you