• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Oblivion ****No longer Recruiting****

brianlimburg

Stone
Why even steal in the first place? Oblivion lets you have your own protected home with no upfront cost, a farm for any food you need, and people who will stick their neck out for you without hardly knowing ya. Why abuse their kindness and rob them at all? Before I joined the town I was a smelly vagrant with nothing and that was the polar opposite of fun. It's the least anyone could do would be to obey their SIMPLE rules.

yup i was stupid whit stealing i know that now.

oo00lost00oo

Legacy Supporter 6
yup i was stupid whit stealing i know that now.

Not the point, you were kicked from region for stealing, it was all taken back, and what did you little friend do steal the shit again! serious!
WE cant unban you even if we could we wouldnt, you betrayed the trust of over 50ppl and broke a server rule buy abusing region permission, You read the rules, agreed to them, then broke them, Enjoy your time off when your ban is over, enjoy your town blacklist

[CORE] Motav

Stone
Yep my nice stuff got robbed as well, I don't know how to make a report ticket so I'll just mention it here... diamonds, iron, regular wooden blocks and anything else I didn't immediately notice.

Awesome.

Couple hundred brick blocks, tools, all stuff I farmed out forever. Why do we even temp ban people, why not just keep them out for good?

Canti

Stone
Shdggsdv- your absolutely awesome :3 How did that even happen?

Also I'll have to agree with Farroes. Despite my lack of knowledge of this person, I've quickly learned to frigging trust the intuition of vet players (or ones who've played on the server longer than me.). I'd like to accept this guy with open arms, but I just can't do that. Not since all this crap has happened.

Also could anyone direct me to a "how to" install video for Spoutcraft? I downloaded the exe from the website, but it never runs :/

Shdggsdv

Glowing Redstone

Also I'll have to agree with Farroes. Despite my lack of knowledge of this person, I've quickly learned to frigging trust the intuition of vet players (or ones who've played on the server longer than me.). I'd like to accept this guy with open arms, but I just can't do that. Not since all this crap has happened.

Also could anyone direct me to a "how to" install video for Spoutcraft? I downloaded the exe from the website, but it never runs :/
if you have skype i can walk you through, seems like more than just what a how to can help with, and thanks :p

Shdggsdv

Glowing Redstone

btw, i found kainzo afk about 1000 blocks away from oblivion :3

Canti

Stone
if you have skype i can walk you through, seems like more than just what a how to can help with, and thanks :p
Mkay, but it'll have to wait an unspecified time until I can finish this paper... don't want to be too distracted ;P
Oh, and the problem I'm having is that Spoutcraft refuses to connect to Minecraft.net, but I'm not sure why its doing that.

But still, I can't wait for a minimap :3

Shdggsdv

Glowing Redstone
Mkay, but it'll have to wait an unspecified time until I can finish this paper... don't want to be too distracted ;P
Oh, and the problem I'm having is that Spoutcraft refuses to connect to Minecraft.net, but I'm not sure why its doing that.

But still, I can't wait for a minimap :3
Alright, i bet i can fix, just let me know when you can, add shdggsdv when you can on skype :p

Farroes

Legacy Supporter 6
I always wanted to try SWTOR :( game looked like it had a lot of potential but last I heard it is dieing :(