• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Oblivion ****No longer Recruiting****

MsGigi

Legacy Supporter 8
Can someone please PM me about who Oblivion's Allies, Neutrals, and Enemies are as far as city/town/kingdoms go and guilds go?

It would help me understand who is bad and who is not-so-bad. >.>

Canti

Stone
Let me apologize for my actions this morning. I swear I'm not an angry person, its just that I've had a couple all-nighters in a row and haven't been getting very much sleep as a result. I hope there are no hard feelings, but if there are let me know... please. I was cranky and I had no control over my anger, so I'm sorry if I snapped/went a little overboard.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Can someone please PM me about who Oblivion's Allies, Neutrals, and Enemies are as far as city/town/kingdoms go and guilds go?

It would help me understand who is bad and who is not-so-bad. >.>

Don't really have many specific allies/enemies you should know - Windhelm has sort of a rivalry with us when it comes to raiding/pvp (enemy). The TC have always been kill on sight, really (enemy). Also, XD has a neutrality pact with us, so don't kill anyone from the towns in that kingdom (neutral).

rfgordan

ICE ICE ICE!
Also, XD has a neutrality pact with us, so don't kill anyone from the towns in that kingdom (neutral).
newerth has been raiding oblivion . . . i dont doubt the sincerity of xexorian, but there are obviously quite a few within XD who dont see themselves as obligated to honor the treaties of their kingdom

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
newerth has been raiding oblivion . . . i dont doubt the sincerity of xexorian, but there are obviously quite a few within XD who dont see themselves as obligated to honor the treaties of their kingdom
It is only victim and bulletdawg.

[CORE] Motav

Stone
Treaty doesn't do us any good if they can choose to not follow it. I doubt I've even seen anyone else from XD out and about besides them, and they're the ones attacking us.

End of the day anyone not from Oblivion is a potential target. It's only fair that way afterall no one else on the server would think twice about killing me.

Shdggsdv

Glowing Redstone
Treaty doesn't do us any good if they can choose to not follow it. I doubt I've even seen anyone else from XD out and about besides them, and they're the ones attacking us.

End of the day anyone not from Oblivion is a potential target. It's only fair that way afterall no one else on the server would think twice about killing me.
youre forgetting dawnstar and solitude

oo00lost00oo

Legacy Supporter 6
Let me make the following perfectly Clear.

Legion of Oblivion (LO)
Does Not have ANY Allies, and have no plans on having any in the near future,
But in saying that we do have a tempory No agression trety with XD,
Despite a few of there members still attacking WE will not attack unless it is in defence! As Oblivion has given its word, and our word is golden, ANY ciits attacking XD towns for the moment will be punished, being it a fine, paying damagers or at worse Exile. this will be enforced,

@leftovers5 will become C0 mayor untill a full transition of mayor can be made to him,
I will act as farroes Hand untill his return when i will assume any roll our leader sees fit, I am @Farroes bitch still ;)

Town upkeeps have been installed and now more then ever Tax is important, To keep the kingdoms regions active we now need to pay 400c a week, on top of that we still need to save for city upgrade.
I ask all cits to DONATE and Pay TAX'S as we need it now more then ever, and nothing is safe if we loose regions.

If there is any questions about the city left is your man, i will still be around and active to help aswell

LONG LIVE OBLIVION
Free and Independent.

Oh and congrats @Afro7897 May you do us proud!

BeasttRecon

Legacy Supporter 4
Let me make the following perfectly Clear.

Legion of Oblivion (LO)
Does Not have ANY Allies, and have no plans on having any in the near future,
But in saying that we do have a tempory No agression trety with XD,
Despite a few of there members still attacking WE will not attack unless it is in defence! As Oblivion has given its word, and our word is golden, ANY ciits attacking XD towns for the moment will be punished, being it a fine, paying damagers or at worse Exile. this will be enforced,

@leftovers5 will become C0 mayor untill a full transition of mayor can be made to him,
I will act as farroes Hand untill his return when i will assume any roll our leader sees fit, I am @Farroes bitch still ;)

Town upkeeps have been installed and now more then ever Tax is important, To keep the kingdoms regions active we now need to pay 400c a week, on top of that we still need to save for city upgrade.
I ask all cits to DONATE and Pay TAX'S as we need it now more then ever, and nothing is safe if we loose regions.

If there is any questions about the city left is your man, i will still be around and active to help aswell

LONG LIVE OBLIVION
Free and Independent.

Oh and congrats @Afro7897 May you do us proud!
Your spelling.. UGH! xD

[CORE] Motav

Stone
No more using my house as a rallying point to kill raiders, I'm poor enough already without people breaking my floor to get in the room where my chests are and taking what they want. That guy you let in took my stuff and lol recalled out. I don't want anyone in my home for any reason whatsoever. I don't care if you fix the door, replace what you took, or need somewhere to hide. The only people I want inside my home are canti128 or xxthemattxx, and that's because I know them irl. So the rest of you:

DO. NOT. COME. INTO. MY. HOUSE. Bad enough I got robbed before, but now I'm robbed again and even as I type this there are people in the town walking around killing anyone they can find. I get tired of having to go out and farm things taken from me by people from the town or people who are just let in for any reason. Bad enough we have someone digging holes into the town for raiders to just waltz in already.

Shdggsdv

Glowing Redstone
No more using my house as a rallying point to kill raiders, I'm poor enough already without people breaking my floor to get in the room where my chests are and taking what they want. That guy you let in took my stuff and lol recalled out. I don't want anyone in my home for any reason whatsoever. I don't care if you fix the door, replace what you took, or need somewhere to hide. The only people I want inside my home are canti128 or xxthemattxx, and that's because I know them irl. So the rest of you:

DO. NOT. COME. INTO. MY. HOUSE. Bad enough I got robbed before, but now I'm robbed again and even as I type this there are people in the town walking around killing anyone they can find. I get tired of having to go out and farm things taken from me by people from the town or people who are just let in for any reason. Bad enough we have someone digging holes into the town for raiders to just waltz in already.
bro he got in the tunnels through your house, i was there, he was in your house first.

[CORE] Motav

Stone
Yes I know that I'm talking about the tunnels that let people into town in the first place. I'm also talking about the people who went after whoever you trapped down in them, they went to those tunnels through my house and on their way they broke my floor and took some of my items.

So again, I don't want anyone in my home anymore. I don't care what their intentions are.