• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Oblivion ****No longer Recruiting****

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Pay your tax (20c) to me or any other council member. The formal tax has already been paid to lasti, but we still need to collect unpaid taxes.

MsGigi

Legacy Supporter 8
I full understand and accept the Rules, Regulations, Terms of Service, and the forever sacred commandments of his-almighty Farroes and his royal mayorness, ooOOLostOOoo.

>.> Now please don't kick me? :)

Phlanster

Dirt
I did not do this when i joined, I was accepted through friends, EmoNinja008, ckc1323, ArcaidanHero. So I'm feeling this out now and would like to say that I agree to the terms and conditions of joining this Guild.
IGN: Phlanster
Time zone:Texas(central)
Classes: (eg. warrior/crafter)Druid lvl36
How long have you been on HC: 3weeks, i have been playing minecraft for 2months(still learning things)
Why do you want to join: I joined minecraft to play with friends and I'm just following them around.
Will you help with town projects: I have no problem helping with projects.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: I agree to the terms and conditions of joining this Guild.
Referrals: EmoNinja008, ckc1323, ArcaidanHero

Shdggsdv

Glowing Redstone
@Shdggsdv
Wasn't hillbill your rl friend, that you fully trusted. Well now you got some explainig to do.
Or, just tell us what the hell he was thinking q.q
basically he used to be my best friend, i invited him in so we could build a castle somewhere for the heck of it and yesterday he was trying to flirt with my girlfriend and she decided to test him to see if he actually was my friend enough not to try and steal her, so he tried to steal her, (all while he has a gf) and he gets caught and out of a rage spite he goes onto the server and takes valuables from us and throws it into a fire pit in my house.

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
basically he used to be my best friend, i invited him in so we could build a castle somewhere for the heck of it and yesterday he was trying to flirt with my girlfriend and she decided to test him to see if he actually was my friend enough not to try and steal her, so he tried to steal her, (all while he has a gf) and he gets caught and out of a rage spite he goes onto the server and takes valuables from us and throws it into a fire pit in my house.
/facepalm
Don't bring more friends into town xC

Canti

Stone
Even friends should succumb to the same rigors as complete strangers...

As a side note: Hillbill457's house has been dismantle and its contents have been placed on the plot. Its a yardsale everyone- take what you want!

IGN: Skirmisher47​
Time zone: GMT​
Classes: Rogue/Crafter​
How long have you been on HC: an hour or two​
Why do you want to join: I'm friends with Kevin from another server a while back, and he said he'll beat me if I don't join up. I want to use the town's resources to finally overcome his evil power, overthrow him and instill an entirely new reign of fear and terror​
Will you help with town projects: If I can contribute, I will. Otherwise, I'll sit back on my porch and shout something motivational at those who can help.​
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes, Yes I do.​
Referrals: Kevinlive​

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
IGN: Skirmisher47​
Time zone: GMT​
Classes: Rogue/Crafter​
How long have you been on HC: an hour or two​
Why do you want to join: I'm friends with Kevin from another server a while back, and he said he'll beat me if I don't join up. I want to use the town's resources to finally overcome his evil power, overthrow him and instill an entirely new reign of fear and terror​
Will you help with town projects: If I can contribute, I will. Otherwise, I'll sit back on my porch and shout something motivational at those who can help.​
Do you understand and agree to all town rules: Yes, Yes I do.​
Referrals: Kevinlive​
Accepted.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
That's right, it's that time of the month again! Every two weeks, all inactive citizens will be removed from the region and their houses torn down (unless explicitly stated they are inactive for a *good* reason). This also means we will pick up recruiting, as a bunch of plots will open up. Also, I'll be staking out the active/semi-active members that failed to pay their taxes pre-tax day this week. Tax evasion is a serious crime! D:<