• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town]-[Oakenshire]-[Good]-[PvP]

Fit29

Coal
Your Minecraft name: Fit29
Your age: 17
How long have you played on the server?: Counting the time before I left: probably 2 to 3 weeks.
What is your primary class and level?: Healer 1 (Planning on being a Priest.)
What is your profession class and level?: Crafter 1
Have you read the member requirements and town rules?: Twice now.
Do you have a microphone?: Yes. I don't talk much though.
Do you have TeamSpeak and Skype?: Yes to TeamSpeak, no to Skype. I can get it if needed!
What are your reasons for applying to Oakenshire?: Currently looking for a town to hide in since I am such low level, and this towns description of morals sounded appealing.
Why should you be accepted into Oakenshire?: Although my level is almost as low as it can possibly be, I was roughly a level 30 Priest before I left HC for some time. So I like to believe I know most of the basics of this server. I also like to believe I am a competent builder, and if you want examples of my works I can dig up some!

RaekinTheBored

Legacy Supporter 7
Your Minecraft name: Fit29
How long have you played on the server?: Counting the time before I left: probably 2 to 3 weeks.
What is your primary class and level?: Healer 1 (Planning on being a Priest.)
What is your profession class and level?: Crafter 1
Have you read the member requirements and town rules?: Twice now.
Do you have a microphone?: Yes. I don't talk much though.
Do you have TeamSpeak and Skype?: Yes to TeamSpeak, no to Skype. I can get it if needed!
What are your reasons for applying to Oakenshire?: Currently looking for a town to hide in since I am such low level, and this towns description of morals sounded appealing.
Why should you be accepted into Oakenshire?: Although my level is almost as low as it can possibly be, I was roughly a level 30 Priest before I left HC for some time. So I like to believe I know most of the basics of this server. I also like to believe I am a competent builder, and if you want examples of my works I can dig up some!

I don't see a reason to not accept you, so welcome aboard! Get with Captain_Kace, Licksterboy, TremendousFox, or myself to get you setup in Oakenshire! Oh, and we prefer TeamSpeak, so you're good there : P.

Your Minecraft name: Lord_Efreet
Your age: 20
How long have you played on the server?: Since February 28th
What is your primary class and level?: Primary Class: Ranger - 23
What is your profession class and level?: Merchant - 1
Have you read the member requirements and town rules?: Yes
Do you have a microphone?: Yes.
Do you have TeamSpeak and Skype?: TS: No. Skype: Yes.
What are your reasons for applying to Oakenshire?: I'm looking for a town of competent players. People who aren't twelve and/or never read the rules to ANYTHING. Not huge into PVP. I can hold my own, though, if need be. I enjoy PVE, assuming I can stay alive long enough.
Why should you be accepted into Oakenshire?: Well, I'm not twelve. And I'm good at staying alive, and supply for my teammates.

ben127127

Glowing Redstone
Your Minecraft name: Ben127127
Your age: 15
How long have you played on the server?: About 6-7 months, but I was inactive for the 6 and 7th months.
What is your primary class and level?: Ninja lvl 60
What is your profession class and level?: Smith lvl 31
Do you have a microphone?: Yes
Do you have TeamSpeak and Skype?:No
What are your reasons for applying to Oakenshire?: I love you guys :3
Why should you be accepted into Oakenshire?: I am going to be active again, I'm decent at pvp, and I am not new to mc, so I won't ask pointless questions etc. I am loyal, and will defend with my life.

Licksterboy

Legacy Supporter 3
Your Minecraft name: Ben127127
Your age: 15
How long have you played on the server?: About 6-7 months, but I was inactive for the 6 and 7th months.
What is your primary class and level?: Ninja lvl 60
What is your profession class and level?: Smith lvl 31
Do you have TeamSpeak and Skype?:No
What are your reasons for applying to Oakenshire?: I love you guys :3
Why should you be accepted into Oakenshire?: I am going to be active again, I'm decent at pvp, and I am not new to mc, so I won't ask pointless questions etc. I am loyal, and will defend with my life.
Accepted! Oooak!

OacerThB

Wood
Your Minecraft name: OacerThB
How long have you played the server?: 4 days
Your primary class and level: Caster Level 17
Your profession class and level: Crafter level 11
Do you have a microphone?: No
Do you have TeamSpeak? Skype?: I have Skype, not TeamSpeak
Why you want to join this town: Because it looks like it will be really cool from the picture and have been wanting to help out a new town. Also I want to be able to build without worrying about griefers and raiders.
What you can do for this town: I am a fairly good medieval style builder and I'll be able to defend, and basically just help out with anything.

Entei1234

Coal
Your Minecraft name: OacerThB
How long have you played the server?: 4 days
Your primary class and level: Caster Level 17
Your profession class and level: Crafter level 11
Do you have a microphone?: No
Do you have TeamSpeak? Skype?: I have Skype, not TeamSpeak
Why you want to join this town: Because it looks like it will be really cool from the picture and have been wanting to help out a new town. Also I want to be able to build without worrying about griefers and raiders.
What you can do for this town: I am a fairly good medieval style builder and I'll be able to defend, and basically just help out with anything.
If you are still interested we would be more than happy to have your in our town. Message Raekinthebored, Licksterboy, or Tremendousfox for an invite.

GWBFan

Dirt
Your Minecraft name: GWBFan
Your age: 16
How long have you played on the server?: A few days
What is your primary class and level?: Rogue 1
What is your profession class and level?: Crafter 11
Do you have TeamSpeak and Skype?: Skype yes.
What are your reasons for applying to Oakenshire?: I read the description and saw the picture and it looks like a great town. I also want to play the game without griefers destroying my buildings and players stealing from my chests.
Why should you be accepted into Oakenshire?: I am a good designer when it comes to medieval structures, i am very active player (I have been playing minecraft for a couple years), I am very loyal and helpful as well.

Entei1234

Coal
Your Minecraft name: GWBFan
How long have you played on the server?: A few days
What is your primary class and level?: Rogue 1
What is your profession class and level?: Crafter 11
Do you have TeamSpeak and Skype?: Skype yes.
What are your reasons for applying to Oakenshire?: I read the description and saw the picture and it looks like a great town. I also want to play the game without griefers destroying my buildings and players stealing from my chests.
Why should you be accepted into Oakenshire?: I am a good designer when it comes to medieval structures, i am very active player (I have been playing minecraft for a couple years), I am very loyal and helpful as well.
Accepted! Message either RaekinTheBored, Licksternoy, or Tremendousfox for an invite. :)

Your Minecraft name: danielific
How long have you played on the server?: 1 month
What is your primary class and level?: Primary class: Caster, im now a lvl 19 necro
What is your profession class and level?: Crafter, lvl 19.
Have you read the member requirements and town rules?: Yes.
Do you have a microphone?: Nope
Do you have TeamSpeak and Skype?: Only teamspeak
What are your reasons for applying to Oakenshire?: My guild was raided, so i need a place to live, have protection and fun.
Why should you be accepted into Oakenshire?: Because im mature, i love building nice things, im a good pvper and i love farming.

Your Minecraft name: tylerthemaker
How long have you played on the server?: 1 week
What is your primary class and level?: Primary class: Rouge (lvl 1)
What is your profession class and level?: Crafter, lvl 1
Do you have TeamSpeak and Skype?: Skype
What are your reasons for applying to Oakenshire?: My bro Ultimate_N00b lives here, and he said its a great town.
Why should you be accepted into Oakenshire?: Because, I am great at building useful things that are efficient(Not just with redstone), and love to PvP.

Licksterboy

Legacy Supporter 3
Your Minecraft name: danielific
How long have you played on the server?: 1 month
What is your primary class and level?: Primary class: Caster, im now a lvl 19 necro
What is your profession class and level?: Crafter, lvl 19.
Do you have TeamSpeak and Skype?: Only teamspeak
What are your reasons for applying to Oakenshire?: My guild was raided, so i need a place to live, have protection and fun.
Why should you be accepted into Oakenshire?: Because im mature, i love building nice things, im a good pvper and i love farming.
Accepted! :)

Licksterboy

Legacy Supporter 3
Your Minecraft name: tylerthemaker
What is your primary class and level?: Primary class: Rouge (lvl 1)
What is your profession class and level?: Crafter, lvl 1
Do you have TeamSpeak and Skype?: Skype
What are your reasons for applying to Oakenshire?: My bro Ultimate_N00b lives here, and he said its a great town.
Why should you be accepted into Oakenshire?: Because, I am great at building useful things that are efficient(Not just with redstone), and love to PvP.

Licksterboy

Legacy Supporter 3
Oakenshire is recruiting again!
Yes, it's true, Oakenshire is recruiting once more and we are in need of creative builders, active players, decent pvpers, and friendly attitudes!​
We are an interesting community distributed between three nearby towns. We are a relaxed group who build, have fun, and mess around. If you are solely pvp and want to raid daily, this is not the kingdom for you. We do raid occasionally though.​
A few changes to the original application:
-MUST have the teamspeak 3 client, it is easily downloadable. You DO NOT need a mic, just the ability to listen.
As I've said, we are a growing community, if you are interested in joinning, reply to this thread using the application format found on the first page. See you soon!
:oops:

dast101

Legacy Supporter 3
Your Minecraft name: dast101
What is your primary class and level?: Warrior
What is your profession class and level?: 1
Do you have TeamSpeak and Skype?: Yes
What are your reasons for applying to Oakenshire?: I was requested by a friend to apply to oakenshire I also think it is very pretty and one of the best organized towns in HeroCraft. Oscarfouz364 sent me here and thats another main reason i'm here.
Why should you be accepted into Oakenshire?: I should be accepted to oakenshire because I can help not only in combat, but by gathering resources for the town to make it become bigger and stronger! Im very talented in combat training and tactics.

Licksterboy

Legacy Supporter 3
Your Minecraft name: dast101
What is your primary class and level?: Warrior
What is your profession class and level?: 1
Do you have TeamSpeak and Skype?: Yes
What are your reasons for applying to Oakenshire?: I was requested by a friend to apply to oakenshire I also think it is very pretty and one of the best organized towns in HeroCraft. Oscarfouz364 sent me here and thats another main reason i'm here.
Why should you be accepted into Oakenshire?: I should be accepted to oakenshire because I can help not only in combat, but by gathering resources for the town to make it become bigger and stronger! Im very talented in combat training and tactics.

RaekinTheBored

Legacy Supporter 7
More levels than ever! HC is back with a venegance and Oakenshire is here to get into it! Having recently mastered Bard at lvl 65 and become a Troubadour, I am here to help my people grow and prosper! If you have any need for enchanting or simply funds to class change, RaekinTheBored is your guy.

Remember guys, we are still collecting a few supplies to get ourselves into the glory that is City rank. Supplies needed most include: Cooked Fish, Logs (Oak only), Diamond Blocks, Emerald Blocks, and, of course, COINS!!!

Various rewards for donations have yet to be named, but most are coming out of my LWC chest of rares/goodies.