• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town]-[Oakenshire]-[Good]-[PvP]

Licksterboy

Legacy Supporter 3
Your Minecraft name: Huynher

Your age: 23

How long have you played on the server?: A month or so? But I first joined HC a couple of years back

What is your primary class and level?: Wizard 55

What is your profession class and level?: Enchanter 31

Have you read the member requirements and town rules?: Yes

Do you have a microphone?: Yes but it's terrible.

Do you have TeamSpeak and Skype?: I have TS

What are your reasons for applying to Oakenshire?: Been wanting to join for awhile but wasn't sure if I was gonna get back into Herocraft, but I keep coming back on so might as well apply. Plus WarmachineXP keeps bugging me about it :p

Why should you be accepted into Oakenshire?: I can pay my taxes! And I'm an easy going guy.
Accepted! Get with me in game for an invite. :)

JacobBurkey

Portal
Your Minecraft name: Huynher

Your age: 23

How long have you played on the server?: A month or so? But I first joined HC a couple of years back

What is your primary class and level?: Wizard 55

What is your profession class and level?: Enchanter 31

Do you have a microphone?: Yes but it's terrible.

Do you have TeamSpeak and Skype?: I have TS

What are your reasons for applying to Oakenshire?: Been wanting to join for awhile but wasn't sure if I was gonna get back into Herocraft, but I keep coming back on so might as well apply. Plus WarmachineXP keeps bugging me about it :p

Why should you be accepted into Oakenshire?: I can pay my taxes! And I'm an easy going guy.
that stupid lick posted right before me. -Facepalm-

Air_Restraint

Legacy Supporter 6
Your Minecraft name: Air_Restraint
Your age: 16
How long have you played on the server?: Since world 2, but stopped playing for awhile when this one was created. just started again.
What is your primary class and level?: Rogue, ATM!
What is your profession class and level?: If i stay rogue i'm going Ranger prob. Might go warrior for samurai tho. and for crafter i will spec into anything town needs
Do you have a microphone?: Yes
Do you have TeamSpeak and Skype?: Yes
What are your reasons for applying to Oakenshire?: I need a town pretty bad lol..
Why should you be accepted into Oakenshire?: I will be active with the town, go on raids, and just do w/e there needs help with.

mgrant1

Stone
Application Form:

Your Minecraft name: mgrant1
How long have you played on the server?: i started play on the map zeal
What is your primary class and level?: healer 4
What is your profession class and level?: crafter 10
Have you read the member requirements and town rules?:yes
Do you have a microphone?:yes
Do you have TeamSpeak and Skype?: yes
What are your reasons for applying to Oakenshire?: i want to join a town with my friend
Why should you be accepted into Oakenshire?:i will help the town and go on raids and help level low levels

WendyMarvell

Legacy Supporter 3
How long have you played on the server?: Since world 2, but stopped playing for awhile when this one was created. just started again.
What is your profession class and level?: If i stay rogue i'm going Ranger prob. Might go warrior for samurai tho. and for crafter i will spec into anything town needs
What are your reasons for applying to Oakenshire?: I need a town pretty bad lol..
Why should you be accepted into Oakenshire?: I will be active with the town, go on raids, and just do w/e there needs help with.
Application Form:

Your Minecraft name: mgrant1
How long have you played on the server?: i started play on the map zeal
What is your primary class and level?: healer 4
What is your profession class and level?: crafter 10
Have you read the member requirements and town rules?:yes
Do you have a microphone?:yes
Do you have TeamSpeak and Skype?: yes
What are your reasons for applying to Oakenshire?: i want to join a town with my friend
Why should you be accepted into Oakenshire?:i will help the town and go on raids and help level low levels

Accepted, both of you. Bug a council member in game to get invited. (I think WarmachineXP and TremendousFox are online atm)

It says you've been a member since yesterday, so I don't believe you've been here longer. If you used another account before this one, what was the account's name, and why did you make a new account? Now's your chance to come clean if you're lying.

Licksterboy

Legacy Supporter 3
It says you've been a member since yesterday, so I don't believe you've been here longer. If you used another account before this one, what was the account's name, and why did you make a new account? Now's your chance to come clean if you're lying.
I checked his whitelist application, he did have another account.

reb611

Wood
Your Minecraft name: reb611
Your age:14
How long have you played on the server?: I have been playing for a week and a half and i have been white listed for a week now.
What is your primary class and level?: My primary class is rogue and i am level 12
What is your profession class and level?: my profecession is crafter and I am level ten
Have you read the member requirements and town rules?: yes I have
Do you have a microphone?: yes i do
Do you have TeamSpeak and Skype?: I have skype
What are your reasons for applying to Oakenshire?: I am applying so I can hlep others in the town and live and help my friend who lives in the town. My friend is megajasper123
Why should you be accepted into Oakenshire?: I should be accepted because I never steal and I am a truthful person. I also have never been muted, banned, kicked, or jailed.

Your Minecraft name: reb611
Your age:14
How long have you played on the server?: I have been playing for a week and a half and i have been white listed for a week now.
What is your primary class and level?: My primary class is rogue and i am level 12
What is your profession class and level?: my profecession is crafter and I am level ten
Have you read the member requirements and town rules?: yes I have
Do you have a microphone?: yes i do
Do you have TeamSpeak and Skype?: I have skype
What are your reasons for applying to Oakenshire?: I am applying so I can hlep others in the town and live and help my friend who lives in the town. My friend is megajasper123
Why should you be accepted into Oakenshire?: I should be accepted because I never steal and I am a truthful person. I also have never been muted, banned, kicked, or jailed.

Accepted, message me in game to invite you to town. Please get teamspeak installed. Will help greatly. Welcome to Oakenshire!

Your Minecraft name: HailfireAlicorn
Your age: 13
How long have you played on the server?: I joined several weeks ago but just started playing recently
What is your primary class and level?: Rouge (going to become a Ranger). Level 4 at the time of writing this.
What is your profession class and level?: Crafter (going to become a Farmer). Level 2 at the time of writing this.
Have you read the member requirements and town rules?: Yes I have read all the rules. :)
Do you have a microphone?: Don't think so. :( My parents webcam might work for one.
Do you have TeamSpeak and Skype?: Sadly, I'm not allowed to use voice chats (working on convincing my parents).
What are your reasons for applying to Oakenshire?: It seems like a nice town. It is friendly towards newbies such as myself. And it seems to be fair and peaceful, but not afraid of a fight; I like that. :) It seems like a fun community that I really want to be a part of. ^_^
Why should you be accepted into Oakenshire?: I think I can bring a lot to the town. I'm a decent PVPer so I can defend the town from raiders, though I prefer to fight from a distance (hence the goal of becoming Ranger). I am a pretty good builder if needed, and I spend a lot of time making sure everyone is well fed and other at-home things before going out and fighting/raiding.

I hope I can join your town! Thanks! ^_^

Your Minecraft name: HailfireAlicorn
Your age: 13
How long have you played on the server?: I joined several weeks ago but just started playing recently
What is your primary class and level?: Rouge (going to become a Ranger). Level 4 at the time of writing this.
What is your profession class and level?: Crafter (going to become a Farmer). Level 2 at the time of writing this.
Have you read the member requirements and town rules?: Yes I have read all the rules. :)
Do you have a microphone?: Don't think so. :( My parents webcam might work for one.
Do you have TeamSpeak and Skype?: Sadly, I'm not allowed to use voice chats (working on convincing my parents).
What are your reasons for applying to Oakenshire?: It seems like a nice town. It is friendly towards newbies such as myself. And it seems to be fair and peaceful, but not afraid of a fight; I like that. :) It seems like a fun community that I really want to be a part of. ^_^
Why should you be accepted into Oakenshire?: I think I can bring a lot to the town. I'm a decent PVPer so I can defend the town from raiders, though I prefer to fight from a distance (hence the goal of becoming Ranger). I am a pretty good builder if needed, and I spend a lot of time making sure everyone is well fed and other at-home things before going out and fighting/raiding.

I hope I can join your town! Thanks! ^_^
Accepted, but you'll be watched carefully.

ZiTrOzZX

Stone
Your Minecraft name: ZiTrOzZx
Your age:17
How long have you played on the server?:6 days
What is your primary class and level?: lvl 13 rogue going to runeblade
What is your profession class and level?:Crafter lvl 13 going in to enchanter
Do you have a microphone?: no
Do you have TeamSpeak and Skype?: no
What are your reasons for applying to Oakenshire?: I need a place to live and be safe to lvl also hide from the enemy that kill me.
Why should you be accepted into Oakenshire?:I can be alot of help when I lvl up and I need a place to live I can help defend the town and mine also build.

Your Minecraft name: ZiTrOzZx
Your age:17
How long have you played on the server?:6 days
What is your primary class and level?: lvl 13 rogue going to runeblade
What is your profession class and level?:Crafter lvl 13 going in to enchanter
Do you have a microphone?: no
Do you have TeamSpeak and Skype?: no
What are your reasons for applying to Oakenshire?: I need a place to live and be safe to lvl also hide from the enemy that kill me.
Why should you be accepted into Oakenshire?:I can be alot of help when I lvl up and I need a place to live I can help defend the town and mine also build.
Accepted. You'll be invited tomorrow when a week has passed.

Air_Restraint

Legacy Supporter 6
I know this is late but i don't want you thinking i was lying. this is a new account. i did get whitelisted on my other account this world and played few days. the account name was Joeyc. I switched white list to this account

fudgeskull

Gold
Your Minecraft name: Fudgeskull
Your age:18
How long have you played on the server?:1-2 months
What is your primary class and level?: Level 60 Samurai
What is your profession class and level?: Level 30 Farmer
What are your reasons for applying to Oakenshire?: The last town I've been in are trolls. And I heard Oakenshire was a awesome town.
Why should you be accepted into Oakenshire?:I can pvp and support by going bard.

RaekinTheBored

Legacy Supporter 7
Your Minecraft name: Fudgeskull
Your age:18
How long have you played on the server?:1-2 months
What is your primary class and level?: Level 60 Samurai
What is your profession class and level?: Level 30 Farmer
What are your reasons for applying to Oakenshire?: The last town I've been in are trolls. And I heard Oakenshire was a awesome town.
Why should you be accepted into Oakenshire?:I can pvp and support by going bard.

If you're really serious talk to us online. If you're just trolling, it shows profoundly poor character to do this in Herocraft forums.

Angyles Can you please remove kongrave's troll post.