• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town]-[Oakenshire]-[Good]-[PvP]

WendyMarvell

Legacy Supporter 3
Your Minecraft name: iGavinnn
Your age: 19
How long have you played on the server?: Two weeks
What is your primary class and level?: Caster I am currently level 10
What is your profession class and level?: Crafter currently level 15
Have you read the member requirements and town rules?: Yes
Do you have a microphone?: Yes
Do you have TeamSpeak and Skype?: Yes
What are your reasons for applying to Oakenshire?: I came here with a group of guys and this is the town we decided on. They have been accepted so I am looking forward to it.
Why should you be accepted into Oakenshire?: I bring maturity and dedication with me. I follow all rules and go above and beyond the call of duty.

I don't really see any problems with the app, accepted!

reb611

Wood
Your Minecraft name: reb611
Your age:14
How long have you played on the server?: I have been playing for half a week
What is your primary class and level?: My primary class is crafter
What is your profession class and level?: my profecession is rogue and I am level one
Have you read the member requirements and town rules?: yew I have
Do you have a microphone?: yes i do
Do you have TeamSpeak and Skype?: I have skype
What are your reasons for applying to Oakenshire?: I am applying so I can hlep others in the town and live and help my friend who lives in the town. My friend is megajasper123
Why should you be accepted into Oakenshire?: I should be accepted because I never steal and I am a truthful person. I also have never been muted, banned, kicked, or jailed.

WendyMarvell

Legacy Supporter 3
Your Minecraft name: reb611
Your age:14
How long have you played on the server?: I have been playing for half a week
What is your primary class and level?: My primary class is crafter
What is your profession class and level?: my profecession is rogue and I am level one
Have you read the member requirements and town rules?: yew I have
Do you have a microphone?: yes i do
Do you have TeamSpeak and Skype?: I have skype
What are your reasons for applying to Oakenshire?: I am applying so I can hlep others in the town and live and help my friend who lives in the town. My friend is megajasper123
Why should you be accepted into Oakenshire?: I should be accepted because I never steal and I am a truthful person. I also have never been muted, banned, kicked, or jailed.

Unfortunately we require new members to be whitelisted for at least 1 week. If you're still interested in joining the town you can re-apply then.

Also, your primary class is Rogue, and your profession is Crafter :p

Ned_Lud

Wood
Your Minecraft name: Ned_Lud
Your age: 28
How long have you played on the server?: Played several months ago before the reset and started up again just the other day. JacobBurkey said he'd vouch for me and pointed me here. Been playing Minecraft for roughly two years, although primarily on a straight-up role-playing server.
What is your primary class and level?: Rogue 7, likely going to be a Ranger.
What is your profession class and level?: Crafter 12, likely going to be a Farmer.
Do you have a microphone?: Yes, although I seldom use it.
Do you have TeamSpeak and Skype?: I have TS and could download Skype if need be.
What are your reasons for applying to Oakenshire?: JacobBurkey mentioned the town as I was offering to sell him some recently acquired music discs. I checked it out and it looks like a nice town with a decent crew. I generally scavenge and lone-wolf but I figured it might be fun to join a town and help out where and when I can. I like the openness of the town and the woodsy theme and the general attitude here strikes me as mature and decent, which is a rarity on these servers.
Why should you be accepted into Oakenshire?: I'm a casual player and a reasonable guy that you can trust and I'll do what I can to lend a hand, whether it's killing or supporting. I'm an older dude and not one of those 24/7 hardcore grinders, but when I am online I'll be milling around and willing to help out. If I'm too inactive or soft-core for this, than maybe you'd consider me an independent ally and not kill me too badly if I'm spotted dropping goods off at the border. I really just need something to do and somewhere to dump my gear and farm when I get back from roaming.

Whether I'm accepted or not, this place looks interesting. If you see me poking around, consider me friendly.

globjako2

ICE ICE ICE!
Your Minecraft name: globjako2
Your age: 14
How long have you played on the server?: 2 weeks
What is your primary class and level?: Paladin 11
What is your profession class and level?: Crafter 27
Have you read the member requirements and town rules?: Yessir
Do you have a microphone?: Yup
Do you have TeamSpeak and Skype?: Of course!
What are your reasons for applying to Oakenshire?: JacobBurkey asked if I was interested in joining, I checked ut this post and I'm very interested!
Why should you be accepted into Oakenshire?: Great at building, better at PvP!

Licksterboy

Legacy Supporter 3
Your Minecraft name: globjako2
Your age: 14
How long have you played on the server?: 2 weeks
What is your primary class and level?: Paladin 11
What is your profession class and level?: Crafter 27
Have you read the member requirements and town rules?: Yessir
Do you have a microphone?: Yup
Do you have TeamSpeak and Skype?: Of course!
What are your reasons for applying to Oakenshire?: JacobBurkey asked if I was interested in joining, I checked ut this post and I'm very interested!
Why should you be accepted into Oakenshire?: Great at building, better at PvP!
Accepted!!!!!!! I'll have a council member invite you when the server comes back up. :)

Cardboardking

Legacy Supporter 9
Your Minecraft name:Cardboardking
Your age:18
How long have you played on the server?:1 year
What is your primary class and level?:I just changed from ninja to warrior im lvl 9
What is your profession class and level?:28 Crafter
Have you read the member requirements and town rules?:Yes
Do you have a microphone?:Yes
Do you have TeamSpeak and Skype?:I have skype
What are your reasons for applying to Oakenshire?: I think this town is so good i love pvp :D
Why should you be accepted into Oakenshire?:I have exp in pvp,I wanna live in town,I will get you all materials :D :D

WendyMarvell

Legacy Supporter 3
Your Minecraft name:Cardboardking
Your age:18
How long have you played on the server?:1 year
What is your primary class and level?:I just changed from ninja to warrior im lvl 9
What is your profession class and level?:28 Crafter
Do you have a microphone?:Yes
Do you have TeamSpeak and Skype?:I have skype
What are your reasons for applying to Oakenshire?: I think this town is so good i love pvp :D
Why should you be accepted into Oakenshire?:I have exp in pvp,I wanna live in town,I will get you all materials :D :D

Talked to you a bit in game, the app seems okay. Only thing I see wrong is that you haven't been whitelisted for a year but that's not so big of a problem.
Anyhow, accepted.

Perkec3233

Stone
Your Minecraft name:perkec323
Your age: 20
How long have you played on the server?:2 manth
What is your primary class and level?:
What is your profession class and level?: I was lvl 22 and i was bored so i started again..now im lvl 1 WArrior
Do you have a microphone?:yes
Do you have TeamSpeak and Skype?:Yes
What are your reasons for applying to Oakenshire?: Because this is The best town.
Why should you be accepted into Oakenshire?:Because im skilled and helpfull.

Your Minecraft name:perkec323
Your age: 20
How long have you played on the server?:2 manth
What is your primary class and level?:
What is your profession class and level?: I was lvl 22 and i was bored so i started again..now im lvl 1 WArrior
Do you have a microphone?:yes
Do you have TeamSpeak and Skype?:Yes
What are your reasons for applying to Oakenshire?: Because this is The best town.
Why should you be accepted into Oakenshire?:Because im skilled and helpfull.
Do you think we're idiots? One click of your profile shows you lied about your age, and how long you've been whitelisted. Try proper grammar and spelling next time you lie, it's a dead giveaway you're not 20. Denied.

Huynher

TNT
Your Minecraft name: Huynher

Your age: 23

How long have you played on the server?: A month or so? But I first joined HC a couple of years back

What is your primary class and level?: Wizard 55

What is your profession class and level?: Enchanter 31

Do you have a microphone?: Yes but it's terrible.

Do you have TeamSpeak and Skype?: I have TS

What are your reasons for applying to Oakenshire?: Been wanting to join for awhile but wasn't sure if I was gonna get back into Herocraft, but I keep coming back on so might as well apply. Plus WarmachineXP keeps bugging me about it :p

Why should you be accepted into Oakenshire?: I can pay my taxes! And I'm an easy going guy.