• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Nevermore {Neutral}

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
Xandria Dominion Entrance
-Giant gate (design mostly completed)
-Giant statue/towers representing each town in the Kingdom
Xandria Dominion Market
-Entrance infront of Market shops
-4 Noble-sized plots for town markets for XD citizens
-16 medium/small sized plots for residences/merchants to set up shop with us
Nevermore plots need flushing out (basement side)
-we need to clear up old road paths and underground structures (unused)
Nevermore Visitors Center
-rail system and visitors center needs flushing out, and revamped
-rail system design mostly complete, need room for redstone-based data storage to manage traffic flow along all rails
Xandria Dominion Portcullis (need designing, more gate like than main entrance actually is.)
-2 of these, located near my wood tower, beyond LF, and one more near BG or future BG's position, both aimed at blockading unwanted traffic from the rear of the dominion (facing herogate).
-Kingdom walls (need designing)
-Kingdom Pylons (need designing)
XD Kingdom signs
-self explanatory
Nevermore Economy/Community/Notice boards
-need to list prices of goods, what we sell
-community boards list current citizens, and kos lists
-also lists community projects, and notices.
Nevermore Statues, Boulevards, etc.
-3-4 planned garden district/areas
Town Monuments
~Fudoshi~Rens~Tokyo3~Kumo~??porttown??
Name all streets of the town
-Finish laying out citizen plots
Terraforming
-Finish flattening nearby terrain
Bridge to LightForge
-needs reconstruction to better resemble a kingdom structure
-much bigger in size
-better look / feel (needs designing, maybe use symbolite's design? but raised bridge?)
-I want to let boats flow under this bridge.
New Belegost
-We may be helping Belegost relocate by helping with some preliminary terraforming, and relocation effort. Most of this would be picking the new center of town and working from there outwards until they've got enough room to place new LWC's and drop transfer goods instantly. (safest method). Then we PE to have their regions moved.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
@xexorian I have prepared a list of our inactives for you to edit the first post.

I know you keep the region up to date but the /town list members is not so much. Here's what I found:

Sp39 - Jun 8
RedEchoRanger - May 3
TheLeftToe Apr 30
Xander117 May 6
YellowJester Jun 11
J_sojvik May 23
JB4569 Jun 10

Imma get TheLeftToe's attention on Skype and get him to log in for me. He's been playing alot of LoL

EDIT: THe rest of our members are active.

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
Half of those people I can't remove. The HTTP system is fucked up, also, some people "come online" as a "Neutral" of the town, and don't even fucking show up as a citizen. There's about 3-4 of these random "stealth" citizens who will have guest/neutral region powers (which I'm fairly certain will piss me the fuck off later, somehow this will bite me in the testicles). Anyway, they're still considered in the town and I can't even use /town list NONMEMBERS to see who is on there.

I can't remember who but I swear there's at least 2-3 of them.

Also, those people + merlosthemad and I think one or two others.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Guys Im gone for a week, could you maybe just keep one eye on LF so we don't lose regions or anything dumb like that? JAif14 is in charge, and Im making him do the citizen audit and taxes. Help him out if he needs it please!

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Guys Im gone for a week, could you maybe just keep one eye on LF so we don't lose regions or anything dumb like that? JAif14 is in charge, and Im making him do the citizen audit and taxes. Help him out if he needs it please!
You really need someone not from your town to look over it when your SiC is in charge? Maybe having a SiC you trust would be a better choice.

Anyways, who will be in charge of Nevermore while xexo is ''gone''? Dielan9999 or Ironee are my best bet, both are mature in most cases and they have a lot of experience (They lead Shin Kyoto last map ;D).

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
I do trust my SiC, however since im sure he is busy irl as well I am merely asking my friends in NM to keep an eye out as well. Ill be losing service here any moment, so bye

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
You really need someone not from your town to look over it when your SiC is in charge? Maybe having a SiC you trust would be a better choice.

Anyways, who will be in charge of Nevermore while xexo is ''gone''? Dielan9999 or Ironee are my best bet, both are mature in most cases and they have a lot of experience (They lead Shin Kyoto last map ;D).

Actually Jaif is his SiC and I was SiC of shin kyoto last map, Ironee was mayor.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5

I'm pretty sure Drastikos, the SiC is in charge.

The town really runs itself and taxes are paid so far in advance we will be protected for as long as xexo is on his newfound vacation.

I'm surprised you are so concerned ;)

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
I'm pretty sure Drastikos, the SiC is in charge.

The town really runs itself and taxes are paid so far in advance we will be protected for as long as xexo is on his newfound vacation.

I'm surprised you are so concerned ;)
I won't let NM die on my watch ;D

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
@EtKEnn I actually think it's kinda funny how you come in here, acting all funny and friendly (almost like the old you) all over my town's topic.

Yet in game, you walk over to my town while IRL I am sleeping (along with many others) and say stuff like this to my late night crew:
CMc9w.png

Are you implying that you can simply walk into Nevermore? Congrats, it's open to the public, there isn't even a wall to stop you. Are you implying you got into our underground common area? Even that isn't impressive, because everything is secured by LWC locks on doors and chests.

That's not the only bad habit you've developed lately, you have been blatantly lying to my people.

Lying like this:

PfbT2.png

ehovda is a citizen of Lightforge btw plus this was long after your town left XD and declared war on us. You told this to my brother Disketa777, a veteran from Zeal which you mistook for a new player because he has just started on DG.

Your citizens attack my town because Victim (of Newerth). Usually they fight 2 on 1, or 3 on 1. Usually victim kills either some or all of them, even if it results in his death. Is that supposed to impress me? Impress me that your town has mastered the art of attacking the wrong town and winning via ganging up on one man?

If you are trying to hint at me that you haven't changed, stop it. I'm not buying this friendly/funny crap on the forums when things like in the screenshots above still happen in game.

If you are trying to impress me, you haven't.

Go rebuild your town in your new kingdom 2000+ blocks away. Be a good leader to your people. Obey your new king. Why waste your time on me when behind my back you haven't changed back to your old self?

You know how town vs town PVP in HC goes:
Town A attacks Town B when Town B has fewer ppl online
Troll Troll Troll
Town B attacks Town A when Town A has fewer ppl online
Troll Troll Troll
Endless cycle of battle
I will not participate in this cycle. I'm not going to raid your new region, and I'm not going to order anybody under my command to do so either. I simply ran out of fucks to give.

Please stop trying to derail my topics and the topic of others that I post in, I don't do it to you.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
You know how town vs town PVP in HC goes:
Town A attacks Town B when Town B has fewer ppl online
Troll Troll Troll
Town B attacks Town A when Town A has fewer ppl online
Troll Troll Troll
Endless cycle of battle
Not necessarily true Orion sat in Solitude for over 24 hours last map :p

MajorasMask

Ungodly

This.

Many Canterlot citizens, including myself, don't see WHY @EtKEnn still has a grudge on XD. To be honest, we got what we wanted; a moved region, a position outside of XD, safety and freedom. I've always been telling EtKenn to not bother attacking Nevermore, Newerth, or XD in general, because there is no point. I feel that we don't need to remain in any form of contact, and would be better off seperate.