• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Nevermore {Neutral}

jazza411

Legacy Supporter 3
Having a post here so I get alerts when shit goes down. Also can someone pm me projects that need completing because I am really bored.

jazza411

Legacy Supporter 3
300px-MPrevolver.jpg
Add me to member list :p

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
I would say Nevermore has a good taxes spoiler it would be a great example to show other towns how to lay it out. People should look at xexorian's taxes thread in the General section of the forums...

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Having a post here so I get alerts when shit goes down. Also can someone pm me projects that need completing because I am really bored.

Well I've always wanted a town library, so when the server's up/I can get on I will put a sign down on an empty plot, /mail write you the coords if you arent on, and you cna build away :) Make sure it's tall because our town won't look good when we are done if the buildings aren't tall. We took our shoebox down for a reason ;)

MajorasMask

Ungodly
Well I've always wanted a town library, so when the server's up/I can get on I will put a sign down on an empty plot, /mail write you the coords if you arent on, and you cna build away :) Make sure it's tall because our town won't look good when we are done if the buildings aren't tall. We took our shoebox down for a reason ;)

Hmm. I remember the guild ''The Academy'' wanted to make a form of library, you should speak to them and get something created! :D A regioned and open up library would be a great ''tourist'' attraction for the server! ;)

Disketa777

Glowstone

zweisteine is already making a library. His home, however, is not very tall.

edit: nor is it open to the public. :p

Disketa777

Glowstone
If it will be a public library, let ME make it. I have the perfect design for a library open to the public. :D

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
I'd also like to have a hotel built soon. We promised plots to people who don't make it to town very often, and that's space we could be using while we shove them into fancy hotel rooms. It worked really well in Shin Kyoto last map.

Disketa777

Glowstone
Will both of these structures be in town? Or will the library be near town? Like between Newearth and Nevermore.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Will both of these structures be in town? Or will the library be near town? Like between Newearth and Nevermore.

Hotel will be NM only.

We can build a library both in town and on the Newerth/Nevermore highway if we want the intersection with the road coming form spawn road is a good spot, but build one in town first :)

Disketa777

Glowstone
It will be done. Though I may not get to to hotel any time soon. I am still trying to level and spec to a paladin. :D