• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Nevermore {Neutral}

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
There is no hope. There are no safe places, truly. With some of the new changes coming in, raiders can get into anything. The only safety we can provide are in our numbers (of people.)

We primarily enjoy building but we're usually quick to assemble defense and counter-raids as large groups.

I do all of our enchanting for free for the kingdom and anyone in it who asks me. But, someone else spending tons of their exp and levels on it might mean I can finally hit level 55. I actually have been gaining levels very slowly for the last 2 months even after supplying hoardes of items.... I mine all day.

If dielan says you're cool, then that's good. I just await Drastikos' verification (he's my Second in Charge).
@Drastikos

Here's my application.

A link to your white list topic:
http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/42968-herocraft-hardcore-mmorpg-server-12/page__st__22340

Include some details as to why you should be accepted:
I am an active Minecraft and have played on a variety of servers with different plug-ins/mods. I would like to have a secure town to call my home and am willing to defend it in a time of need. Crafting-wise I am not quite sure what I will be doing yet, though while I am willing to sell items for a low price I still want to make at least a small profit.

What you like to do on Minecraft/Herocraft:
I like to do pretty much everything Minecraft-wise, though at the moment I would most like to take part in raids and spelunking. I would be up for some building as well, I've built all kinds of structures in the past and also have good knowledge of Redstone circuitry (though if you want a redstone calculator, super-computer or clock I am certainly NOT the person you should be asking for ;P). In Herocraft I hope to level up as a rogue and start a business with Chientueur, who I usually play with in Minecraft.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Here's my application.

A link to your white list topic:
http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/42968-herocraft-hardcore-mmorpg-server-12/page__st__22340

Include some details as to why you should be accepted:
I am an active Minecraft and have played on a variety of servers with different plug-ins/mods. I would like to have a secure town to call my home and am willing to defend it in a time of need. Crafting-wise I am not quite sure what I will be doing yet, though while I am willing to sell items for a low price I still want to make at least a small profit.

What you like to do on Minecraft/Herocraft:
I like to do pretty much everything Minecraft-wise, though at the moment I would most like to take part in raids and spelunking. I would be up for some building as well, I've built all kinds of structures in the past and also have good knowledge of Redstone circuitry (though if you want a redstone calculator, super-computer or clock I am certainly NOT the person you should be asking for ;P). In Herocraft I hope to level up as a rogue and start a business with Chientueur, who I usually play with in Minecraft.

He has my blessing as well.

I leave it to @xexorian and @Drastikos for approval

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
Please try to get your taxes for 5/21/12 payed to lastivity soon and then update your taxes for that week.

xexorian

Admin ZeeZo
Retired Staff
I update my thread more often than most. You lecturing cactus! *shakes fist* :)

Jotamota3006

Glowstone
Canterlot apologizes for the attacks on Nevermore, it's officers, and XD. We are now at peace. :)

I hope we can all get back to getting along and have peace to build dig and fight (not eachother ;)) the real enemies out there.