• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] [LO] Verstad [28] [Neutral] - Recruiting!

Gezzy

Stone
Application
IGN: Gezzy
Time zone: GMT - 7
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Warrior/Crafter
How long have you been on HC?: Since last September, took a long hiatus and haven't been on since about February-ish I think.
Why do you want to join?: Good alignment, neutral is best in my opinion. Also, vikings? Nobody wants to mess with a viking.
Will you help with town projects?: I'll help with any and all projects.
What can you give to us, as a community?: Hard work and loyalty. I became pretty good at in-game politics back when I was in Adrastos late-Zeal.
What towns have you been in?: 3.
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: I left Adrastos to form it's sister city, Sandgem, which later fell through due to lack of members and the Dragon map starting up. I can't remember the name of the third, but it belonged to xexorian when Dragon first started.
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: Yes, I have teamspeak and I can talk and listen.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Yes.
Tell us about yourself: There's not much to say other than I play games regularly and I really want to get back into HC.
Referrals: None.

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
Application
IGN: Gezzy
Time zone: GMT - 7
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Warrior/Crafter
How long have you been on HC?: Since last September, took a long hiatus and haven't been on since about February-ish I think.
Why do you want to join?: Good alignment, neutral is best in my opinion. Also, vikings? Nobody wants to mess with a viking.
Will you help with town projects?: I'll help with any and all projects.
What can you give to us, as a community?: Hard work and loyalty. I became pretty good at in-game politics back when I was in Adrastos late-Zeal.
What towns have you been in?: 3.
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: I left Adrastos to form it's sister city, Sandgem, which later fell through due to lack of members and the Dragon map starting up. I can't remember the name of the third, but it belonged to xexorian when Dragon first started.
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: Yes, I have teamspeak and I can talk and listen.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Yes.
Tell us about yourself: There's not much to say other than I play games regularly and I really want to get back into HC.
Referrals: None.
Accepted.
Check your PM for more info.

IGN:Aw3someSauc3
Time zone:EST
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter):Warrior/Crafter
How long have you been on HC?:about a week
Why do you want to join?:Because i'm essentially a "new" player and wish to benefit a town by becoming its member and helping out its community :)
Will you help with town projects?:Of Course!
What can you give to us, as a community?:I'm an average miner and can provide ores and other goods to the town. I am also a good listener and will obey my mayor
What towns have you been in?:None (new)
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?:
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?:I do have TS and i can talk and listen
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?:Yes
Tell us about yourself:I enjoy playing minecraft a lot(especially servers like this) and wish only to spread my happiness to everyone around me....and...kill if necessary XP
Referrals:none

gainesc

Dirt
IGN:gainesc
Time zone: east coast USA
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): rogue/crafter
How long have you been on HC?: I've been on for 2 days but have been playing with my buddy
Why do you want to join?: my buddy is a part of the town. we want to share a house.
Will you help with town projects?: yes, i love building
What can you give to us, as a community?: i am great at building cool and unique things
What towns have you been in?: none
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: -
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: yes, i can use it
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: yes
Tell us about yourself: currently in college looking for a fun thing to do on my free time.
Referrals: ridgerows

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
IGN:Aw3someSauc3
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter):Warrior/Crafter
How long have you been on HC?:about a week
Why do you want to join?:Because i'm essentially a "new" player and wish to benefit a town by becoming its member and helping out its community :)
Will you help with town projects?:Of Course!
What can you give to us, as a community?:I'm an average miner and can provide ores and other goods to the town. I am also a good listener and will obey my mayor
What towns have you been in?:None (new)
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?:I do have TS and i can talk and listen
Tell us about yourself:I enjoy playing minecraft a lot(especially servers like this) and wish only to spread my happiness to everyone around me....and...kill if necessary XP
Referrals:none
Declined.

IGN:gainesc
Time zone: east coast USA
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): rogue/crafter
How long have you been on HC?: I've been on for 2 days but have been playing with my buddy
Why do you want to join?: my buddy is a part of the town. we want to share a house.
Will you help with town projects?: yes, i love building
What can you give to us, as a community?: i am great at building cool and unique things
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: -
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: yes, i can use it
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: yes
Tell us about yourself: currently in college looking for a fun thing to do on my free time.
Referrals: ridgerows
Accepted.
Check your PM.

gainesc

Dirt
Application
IGN: zzbenz
Time zone: USA east coast
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): I am a warrior/crafter
How long have you been on HC?: I have been on for 1 day
Why do you want to join?: I want to join because my brother and friend are a part of the town.
Will you help with town projects?: Yes, anything involving building I would love to hold a big part in.
What can you give to us, as a community?: I am loyal, funny, and helpful. I will follow all the rules and make sure everyone else follows the rules. I will also help others if needed.
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?:--
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: yes, i can do both.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: yes I do.
Tell us about yourself: I am in high school, love building and designing things. My brother (gainesc) is away at college and this would be a great way to keep in touch with him. We could build and mine together.
Referrals: ridgerows, gainesc

Application
IGN:Ofwgkillthemall
Time zone: pacific +8
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Warrior /crafter
How long have you been on HC?: about 2 weeks
Why do you want to join?: My Friend Suggested it
Will you help with town projects?:Always
What can you give to us, as a community?: Whatever the town needs im down to help out
What towns have you been in?: Haven't been in one yet
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?:both
Tell us about yourself: im a poet i write short stories and im really nice and laid back i love skateboarding and playing minecraft
Referrals: boycool19921

themeoff

Legacy Supporter 8
Application
Why do you want to join?: I want to join because my brother and friend are a part of the town.
Will you help with town projects?: Yes, anything involving building I would love to hold a big part in.
What can you give to us, as a community?: I am loyal, funny, and helpful. I will follow all the rules and make sure everyone else follows the rules. I will also help others if needed.
Tell us about yourself: I am in high school, love building and designing things. My brother (gainesc) is away at college and this would be a great way to keep in touch with him. We could build and mine together.
Accepted on trial get with me or leftovers5 or kevinlive
Application
IGN:Ofwgkillthemall
Time zone: pacific +8
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Warrior /crafter
How long have you been on HC?: about 2 weeks
Why do you want to join?: My Friend Suggested it
Will you help with town projects?:Always
What can you give to us, as a community?: Whatever the town needs im down to help out
What towns have you been in?: Haven't been in one yet
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?:both
Tell us about yourself: im a poet i write short stories and im really nice and laid back i love skateboarding and playing minecraft
Referrals: boycool19921
Accepted on trial as well same as above

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
Application
Accepted. Both ridge and gaine are great guys, so I'd be happy to have you in the town aswell. ;)
Ask gaine for the PM info, since he posted your app for you.

themeoff

Legacy Supporter 8
I'm thinking of donating my personal region as a barracks for new recruits. Thoughts guys. If so could my taxes be my paying for the region

radicater11

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN:radicater11
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Warrior and Crafter
How long have you been on HC?: About 9 months.
Why do you want to join?: Looking for a town to get back on my feet after the reset.
Will you help with town projects?: Of course I will.
What can you give to us, as a community?:
What towns have you been in?: Canterlot and Genesis.
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: Genesis was destroyed and the mayor quit. Canterlot was never remade after the reset as far as I know.
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: I do have Teamspeak, and I can do both.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: I have read and completely understand them.
Tell us about yourself: I am a casual gamer and I usually play MC as of now. I am an admin on 2 servers so I can be trusted.
Referrals: I have no referrals other then the Recruit Channel.

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
IGN:radicater11
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Warrior and Crafter
How long have you been on HC?: About 9 months.
Why do you want to join?: Looking for a town to get back on my feet after the reset.
Will you help with town projects?: Of course I will.
What can you give to us, as a community?:
What towns have you been in?: Canterlot and Genesis.
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: Genesis was destroyed and the mayor quit. Canterlot was never remade after the reset as far as I know.
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: I do have Teamspeak, and I can do both.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: I have read and completely understand them.
Tell us about yourself: I am a casual gamer and I usually play MC as of now. I am an admin on 2 servers so I can be trusted.
Referrals: I have no referrals other then the Recruit Channel.
The app is severely lacking.
You may have a second chance to improve it.

Declined.

themeoff

Legacy Supporter 8
I say for the time being we put recruiting on hold. Too many new people ATM and adding more will make more confusion