• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] [LO] Verstad [28] [Neutral] - Recruiting!

alphashadow089

Glowing Redstone
IGN: alphashadow089
Time zone: CST
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Warrior crafter
How long have you been on HC?: I played brfore the update but haven't been on for a wile.
Why do you want to join?: To have a place to stay and help people.
Will you help with town projects?: Yes
What can you give to us, as a community?: my power, skill, and future stuff.
What towns have you been in?: none in the map.
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: n/a
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: Yes both.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: yes
Tell us about yourself: I'm a 15 y/o male from Alabama USA. I have a cat named "Blacky chan", 2 brothers, and a sister.
Referrals: Jacobpanther, Jmandudeguy

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
IGN: SupaPie
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Rogue/Crafter
How long have you been on HC?: 3 months
Why do you want to join?: Some of my friends are in here and I would like to be part of a town.
Will you help with town projects?: If the project is very big I will do my best to help.
What can you give to us, as a community?: I can give you my loyalty to this community and help another in need.
What towns have you been in?: None
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?:
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: Yes.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Yes.
Tell us about yourself: I like to play multiple games and usually consists of that every day. I play Football and learning to do Java in school. Also my recent games I've played are League of Legends, Borderlands 2, and Team Fortress 2. I've been playing Minecraft since Alpha 1.2_01
Referrals: Jmandudeguy and Jacobpanther

IGN: alphashadow089
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Warrior crafter
How long have you been on HC?: I played brfore the update but haven't been on for a wile.
Why do you want to join?: To have a place to stay and help people.
Will you help with town projects?: Yes
What can you give to us, as a community?: my power, skill, and future stuff.
What towns have you been in?: none in the map.
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: n/a
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: Yes both.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: yes
Tell us about yourself: I'm a 15 y/o male from Alabama USA. I have a cat named "Blacky chan", 2 brothers, and a sister.
Referrals: Jacobpanther, Jmandudeguy

Accepted on trial, prove yourselves worthy to stay.

UnknownK9

Iron
Application
IGN:UnknownK9
Time zone: EST
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Rogue
How long have you been on HC?: I believe about 7 months
Why do you want to join?: Protection, friends that are in the town, established community
Will you help with town projects?: If asked
What can you give to us, as a community?: I'm pretty good at spotting flaws in bases, leadership skills, decent building skills, I would like to think that I'm good with pvp.
What towns have you been in?: Lorien, Another town run by themrlief
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: I left Lorien to join themrlief's town which was approved by the owner of the town at the time, and I left themrlief's cause the server reset
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: I can do both
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Yes
Tell us about yourself: My name's Colby I have been roaming server for a while now I build sometimes and I often times help friends out with configuration on their own servers, I also play league a lot.
Referrals: None

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
Application
IGN:UnknownK9
Time zone: EST
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Rogue
How long have you been on HC?: I believe about 7 months
Why do you want to join?: Protection, friends that are in the town, established community
Will you help with town projects?: If asked
What can you give to us, as a community?: I'm pretty good at spotting flaws in bases, leadership skills, decent building skills, I would like to think that I'm good with pvp.
What towns have you been in?: Lorien, Another town run by themrlief
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: I left Lorien to join themrlief's town which was approved by the owner of the town at the time, and I left themrlief's cause the server reset
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: I can do both
Tell us about yourself: My name's Colby I have been roaming server for a while now I build sometimes and I often times help friends out with configuration on their own servers, I also play league a lot.
Referrals: Supapie, Jacobpanther, Jmandudeguy
Accpted.

mik1234

Wood
Application
IGN: mik1234
Time zone: -5:00 GMT
How long have you been on HC?: Since April This Year
Why do you want to join?: I want to be in a powerful city so I can train safely and be in a safe house.
Will you help with town projects?: Yes.
What can you give to us, as a community?: I can help you guys out with gathering materials.
What towns have you been in?: Panorama
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: I didn't leave.
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: I have Teamspeak and skype, I also have a mic.
Tell us about yourself: I am a good at pvp and I am active often.
Referrals: Easx, Darklonso, Tes_XD

Darklonso

Iron
Application
IGN: Darklonso
Time zone: -5 GMT
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Warrior/Crafter
How long have you been on HC?: I began in April 2012, but started playing again October 21
Why do you want to join?: I want to be part of a town with nice, friendly members, and a powerful city.
Will you help with town projects?:Yes, if I can.
What can you give to us, as a community?: I could help people (if I can) when in need, and help with things that need to be done.
What towns have you been in?: None.
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: No, I could make one but I usually use Skype
Tell us about yourself: I am a good designer when it comes to homes, and I love to participate in wars, and exciting activities. I'm always nice, and generous as well.
Referrals: EasX, mik1234, Tes_XD

EasX

Stone
Application
IGN: EasX
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Caster/Crafter
How long have you been on HC?: I've been playing on this server since about April of this year.
Why do you want to join?: Me and my friends have been looking for a strong and reliable town that we can all participate in.
Will you help with town projects?: Definitely, I find working with other people to accomplish a goal is extremely fun and rewarding.
What can you give to us, as a community?: I can provide services such as gathering materials, helping out in combat, and helping with town projects.
What towns have you been in?: I used to be in Eclipse but I left because they were immature. I then moved onto Panorama and stayed with them till this newest update.
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: I left Eclipse because they were immature and ignorant. They constantly told me and my friends to shut up because we were new to the town.
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: I can do both, but until I get an official mic, the sound coming from my mic may be a bit wonky.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Yes, I have read and agree to the rules of the town.
Tell us about yourself: I have been playing Minecraft since Alpha and I have experience with PvP. I used to be a Cleric in the previous HC update, but I decided I wanted to have a change of pace. I'v been accepted into several building servers such as "The Voxel Box". I would love to be part of this community and it's people.
Referrals: mik1234, Darklonso, Tes_XD

themeoff

Legacy Supporter 8
Application
How long have you been on HC?: I've been playing on this server since about April of this year.
Why do you want to join?: Me and my friends have been looking for a strong and reliable town that we can all participate in.
Will you help with town projects?: Definitely, I find working with other people to accomplish a goal is extremely fun and rewarding.
What can you give to us, as a community?: I can provide services such as gathering materials, helping out in combat, and helping with town projects.
What towns have you been in?: I used to be in Eclipse but I left because they were immature. I then moved onto Panorama and stayed with them till this newest update.
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: I left Eclipse because they were immature and ignorant. They constantly told me and my friends to shut up because we were new to the town.
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: I can do both, but until I get an official mic, the sound coming from my mic may be a bit wonky.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Yes, I have read and agree to the rules of the town.
Tell us about yourself: I have been playing Minecraft since Alpha and I have experience with PvP. I used to be a Cleric in the previous HC update, but I decided I wanted to have a change of pace. I'v been accepted into several building servers such as "The Voxel Box". I would love to be part of this community and it's people.

Application
IGN: Darklonso
Time zone: -5 GMT
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Warrior/Crafter
How long have you been on HC?: I began in April 2012, but started playing again October 21
Why do you want to join?: I want to be part of a town with nice, friendly members, and a powerful city.
Will you help with town projects?:Yes, if I can.
What can you give to us, as a community?: I could help people (if I can) when in need, and help with things that need to be done.
What towns have you been in?: None.
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: No, I could make one but I usually use Skype
Tell us about yourself: I am a good designer when it comes to homes, and I love to participate in wars, and exciting activities. I'm always nice, and generous as well.
Referrals: EasX, mik1234, Tes_XD

Application
IGN: mik1234
How long have you been on HC?: Since April This Year
Why do you want to join?: I want to be in a powerful city so I can train safely and be in a safe house.
Will you help with town projects?: Yes.
What can you give to us, as a community?: I can help you guys out with gathering materials.
What towns have you been in?: Panorama
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: I didn't leave.
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: I have Teamspeak and skype, I also have a mic.
Tell us about yourself: I am a good at pvp and I am active often.
Referrals: Easx, Darklonso, Tes_XD
yall cant put none accepted people as referrals and no offense but all declined

OliverDollar

Legacy Supporter 3
Application
themeoff I think this guy should be accepted, his application is a lot better than many I have seen accepted into this town. (kevinlive)

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
Application
If you still want to join - accepted.
If not. Have fun somewhere else :(

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Application
Accepted, ignore themeoff, I think he grouped you guys together. Tell your friends to flesh out their apps a bit, otherwise you're welcome in the town! :)