• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] [LO] Verstad [28] [Neutral] - Recruiting!

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Maybe specced in combat? I mean you guys are the fighting branch of the kingdom supposedly.
Fight me. :D

Seriously though, I do like a balance of newer players and veterans in terms of the PvP world. Both sides ultimately end up learning.

Orangedude345

Legacy Supporter 3
Why don't you make sure all of them are mainly interested in PVP and raid more. Send the builders and miners to paragon and braavos.

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
Why don't you make sure all of them are mainly interested in PVP and raid more. Send the builders and miners to paragon and braavos.
Because this is minecraft.
Besides, paragon and braavos isn't sending us any pvpers. If we would ship everyone over to paragon/braavos there would be none left in Verstad.

themeoff

Legacy Supporter 8
I don't see where people say we have the pvpers xfuze and whitemage left and only me and pewpew pvp alot as far as I've seen

Jmandudeguy

Legacy Supporter 3
Application
IGN: jmandudeguy
Time zone: CST
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Caster and Crafter
How long have you been on HC?: Around a year
Why do you want to join?: I used to be in Oblivion and I need a town.
Will you help with town projects?: Yes, If I am needed I will help.
What can you give to us, as a community?: I can build moderately well and fight in PVP.
What towns have you been in?: Oblivion
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: NA
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: Yes
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Yes
Tell us about yourself: I am a guy attending high school and I like to play video games. I play with my friends on this server often one of them being jacobpanther.
Referrals: Leftovers5 and other members of Oblivion I don't remember all of their names.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Application
IGN: jmandudeguy
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Caster and Crafter
How long have you been on HC?: Around a year
Why do you want to join?: I used to be in Oblivion and I need a town.
Will you help with town projects?: Yes, If I am needed I will help.
What can you give to us, as a community?: I can build moderately well and fight in PVP.
What towns have you been in?: Oblivion
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: Yes
Tell us about yourself: I am a guy attending high school and I like to play video games. I play with my friends on this server often one of them being jacobpanther.
Referrals: Leftovers5 and other members of Oblivion I don't remember all of their names.
Accepted! See me, kevinlive, or themeoff in game to get set up.

Jacobpanther

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN: Jacobpanther
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Warrior/Smith
How long have you been on HC?: Almost a month.
Why do you want to join?: I saw an advertisement in chat and my friend Jmandudeguy says he already knows many people within your township.
Will you help with town projects?:I am not a very good builder, but I will help with gathering resources and any other mundane tasks you may have laying around.
What can you give to us, as a community?: A friendly and loyal player who is looking for a solid place to stay on herocraft.
What towns have you been in?: None as of yet.
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: Yes, I do have teamspeak and I can listen and talk on it.
Tell us about yourself: I am a very avid gamer who also enjoys to sing in my school choir and am on my school's JV tennis team. I have been playing minecraft since around Beta 1.5.
Referrals: Although he isn't in the town yet, my friend Jmandudeguy says he knows many of you and I think I may have met Leftovers5 before, maybe in TheMrlief's TS.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
IGN: Jacobpanther
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Warrior/Smith
How long have you been on HC?: Almost a month.
Why do you want to join?: I saw an advertisement in chat and my friend Jmandudeguy says he already knows many people within your township.
Will you help with town projects?:I am not a very good builder, but I will help with gathering resources and any other mundane tasks you may have laying around.
What can you give to us, as a community?: A friendly and loyal player who is looking for a solid place to stay on herocraft.
What towns have you been in?: None as of yet.
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: Yes, I do have teamspeak and I can listen and talk on it.
Tell us about yourself: I am a very avid gamer who also enjoys to sing in my school choir and am on my school's JV tennis team. I have been playing minecraft since around Beta 1.5.
Referrals: Although he isn't in the town yet, my friend Jmandudeguy says he knows many of you and I think I may have met Leftovers5 before, maybe in TheMrlief's TS.
Accepted, see me in game to get set up, nice app.

SupaPie

Iron
IGN: SupaPie
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Rogue/Crafter
How long have you been on HC?: 3 months
Why do you want to join?: Some of my friends are in here and I would like to be part of a town.
Will you help with town projects?: If the project is very big I will do my best to help.
What can you give to us, as a community?: I can give you my loyalty to this community and help another in need.
What towns have you been in?: None
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?:
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: Yes.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Yes.
Tell us about yourself: I like to play multiple games and usually consists of that every day. I play Football and learning to do Java in school. Also my recent games I've played are League of Legends, Borderlands 2, and Team Fortress 2. I've been playing Minecraft since Alpha 1.2_01
Referrals: Jmandudeguy and Jacobpanther

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
IGN: SupaPie
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Rogue/Crafter
How long have you been on HC?: 3 months
Why do you want to join?: Some of my friends are in here and I would like to be part of a town.
Will you help with town projects?: If the project is very big I will do my best to help.
What can you give to us, as a community?: I can give you my loyalty to this community and help another in need.
What towns have you been in?: None
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?:
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: Yes.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Yes.
Tell us about yourself: I like to play multiple games and usually consists of that every day. I play Football and learning to do Java in school. Also my recent games I've played are League of Legends, Borderlands 2, and Team Fortress 2. I've been playing Minecraft since Alpha 1.2_01
Referrals: Jmandudeguy and Jacobpanther
Your app is quite lacking.
Hop on TS and we'll have a chat.