• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] [LO] Verstad [28] [Neutral] - Recruiting!

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Whateva then! Ill find another town that likes a food/ore providing farmer/town defense guy! And maybe they will accept my app
Sorry man! We're a bit more selective with apps with newcomers, had a few run-ins with scandals in the past. :)

Aekoth

Coal
Sorry man! We're a bit more selective with apps with newcomers, had a few run-ins with scandals in the past. :)
I guess that makes sense. I've tried like 5 towns. And they all say no or say make an app. I just want a town ._.

Mitchodak

Glowstone
with no references or any past experience on the server of any kind the App is basically the only way we can know who you are and what your about to help them make an educated decision on your induction to town

so no app makes you look lazy or not a team player or not really invested enough to care and that can spell disaster to a city who is looking for possible recruits

MultiHeartGold

Legacy Supporter 2
Application
IGN: MultiHeartGold
Time zone: +2 UTC standard, +3 summer time.
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Atm Samurai/Miner, respecced from Dragoon (36)/Smith (55)
How long have you been on HC?: I was whitelisted in 6th of June, 2012. I have been playing since that, but I had a 2 month break at one point.
Why do you want to join?: I left my old town to live alone, but wanted to join another town. I asked in re chat, and kevin spammed whatever he always says when people ask for a town, so I decided to try this one.
Will you help with town projects?: No, sorry. I am a lazy bastard.
What can you give to us, as a community?: A guy with somewhat good sense of humor, bad PVP skills and a lot time.
What towns have you been in?: In Dragon, I was in Canterlot and Oblivion. In Bastion, I have been in Camelot.
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: I left Camelot, because I felt like I wanted to try something new.
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: I cant talk or listen.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Yes, I understand and agree.
Tell us about yourself: I am 13 years old and I live in Finland, located in north part of Europe. I like video games, especially when Im good at them. I am a somewhat lazy guy, but when I get addicted to doing something, I might not stop doing it. I can speak Finnish (100%), English (80%) and Swedish (1%). I am scared of spiders, big dogs, and I somehow cant start a conversation with a female in real life.
Referrals: kevinlive (in RE chat)

peeeeeeeeeew

PewPew
Legacy Supporter 5
Application
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Atm Samurai/Miner, respecced from Dragoon (36)/Smith (55)
How long have you been on HC?: I was whitelisted in 6th of June, 2012. I have been playing since that, but I had a 2 month break at one point.
Why do you want to join?: I left my old town to live alone, but wanted to join another town. I asked in re chat, and kevin spammed whatever he always says when people ask for a town, so I decided to try this one.
What can you give to us, as a community?: A guy with somewhat good sense of humor, bad PVP skills and a lot time.
What towns have you been in?: In Dragon, I was in Canterlot and Oblivion. In Bastion, I have been in Camelot.
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: I left Camelot, because I felt like I wanted to try something new.
Tell us about yourself: I am 13 years old and I live in Finland, located in north part of Europe. I like video games, especially when Im good at them. I am a somewhat lazy guy, but when I get addicted to doing something, I might not stop doing it. I can speak Finnish (100%), English (80%) and Swedish (1%). I am scared of spiders, big dogs, and I somehow cant start a conversation with a female in real life.
HEY! Your back :O

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
Application
Not so sure, you are in too many bitchfights in /o. And in most cases it's you being retarded. <.<
I need to think, but you might get a trial week. ;)

Aekoth

Coal
Write a good app. ;) Don't see the trouble with it - only takes a few minutes.
I just dont get whats not good about a guy that feeds, armors, and builds the town all the while protecting from raiders. But its okay Ive already found another town.

Aekoth

Coal
Application
I can totally see why you guys like this guy more than me ._. He doesnt build, and he is bad at pvp... maybe i should put that in my app for a town next time i need to

whitemagehealu

Legacy Supporter 7
I can totally see why you guys like this guy more than me ._. He doesnt build, and he is bad at pvp... maybe i should put that in my app for a town next time i need to

Your app was lacking considerably. Perhaps there are towns out there that like 3 word per line apps, but not this one. You're welcome to show yourself out.

ka1margonar

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN: ka1margonar
Time zone: eastern
Classes: crafter/rogue ( i just started herocraft after a verylong time of being away)
How long have you been on HC?: I don't remember the exact day but its been more than a year.
Why do you want to join?: Like i said previously. I just started again and need some help.
Will you help with town projects?: as long as i have to time to dedicate to projects, of course.
What can you give to us, as a community?: my loyalty and respect. I have a fun personality so im always in a great mood.
What towns have you been in?: The only town I was ever in was altum.
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: Stopped playing HC
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: I can do neither. The data my service provider offers is very limited.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: If I didn't why would I apply?
Tell us about yourself: I currently work full time while I save up money to pursue my degree in psychology. I live with my roommate but hardly speak with him since our schedules never work out. During random intervals I find myself singing silly songs that don't exist and then forgetting them in an instant.
Referrals: None.

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
Classes: crafter/rogue ( i just started herocraft after a verylong time of being away)
How long have you been on HC?: I don't remember the exact day but its been more than a year.
Why do you want to join?: Like i said previously. I just started again and need some help.
Will you help with town projects?: as long as i have to time to dedicate to projects, of course.
What can you give to us, as a community?: my loyalty and respect. I have a fun personality so im always in a great mood.
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: I can do neither. The data my service provider offers is very limited.
Tell us about yourself: I currently work full time while I save up money to pursue my degree in psychology. I live with my roommate but hardly speak with him since our schedules never work out. During random intervals I find myself singing silly songs that don't exist and then forgetting them in an instant.
I actually remember seeing you around when I was in Altum, I can't remember anything negative about you - accepted. Get with me in-game.

whitemagehealu

Legacy Supporter 7
Keep the viking theme when building your houses guys.

articles_gallery_1_0511.jpg

viking-house-1024x768.jpg

section0-tvl-backto--media-1-quizX5Fid-zangelX2D12729858403391X2D24524X2D2-u-angelX2D12729858403391X2D24524X2D2-z-f.jpeg

Replica%20Viking%20Houses.jpg

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Woah, nice to see you again. We had a good time in Altum when I was there. :p

Surely accepted. :D