• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] [LO] Verstad [28] [Neutral] - Recruiting!

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Just wondering if i could buy out one of the 150c plots and A_BULYA_WORLD could buy the other 150c plot shown in the picture below, we would like to pay the full 300 for them both and house both of us inside(leftovers and kevin know why we would like to stay together).
If we were to own these two plots, the house we plan to build is shown in the second picture below. the house we made in my test world is made of spruce and is meant to resemble a vikings house made of logs.
while making this we are aware of the risks to our chests and take full responsibilities for any of our items we loose to raids.
Also when making the practice house we did take the dimensions of the plot into account
Looks good to me, approved! See me in game to pay the money. :)

@themeoff take some pointers from this build. ;)

Jazzacar

Wood
Application
IGN: Jazzacar.
Time zone: GMT + 8.
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Caster/crafter (I'm going to be a wizard/smith or mason, depends on what people need more)
How long have you been on HC?: About 2 days :D
Why do you want to join?: Well, since I'm new I'm looking for a town to join to help make the game more fun and intresting, and after looking around I thought that this one was the most team work loving, mature and smart town. I love to fit in towns and help people by repairing weapons, building houses, mining, etc.
Will you help with town projects?: Yes, I shall.
What can you give to us, as a community?: Well, apart from taxes, a great mature player who'll help in everyway possible, even giving his life for the town. I can't offer insane items, nor lots of money, however, I'll keep chipping away at the block until I reach my goals.
What towns have you been in?: None, sadely.
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?:
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: No, but I can get it, and if (or when) I do, I can listen and talk.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Yes, I understand and agree.
Tell us about yourself: I know I'm only 13, but I think I'm mature enough to join this town. I hate how people have age requirements, but I thought I would apply anyway. I'm currently at school at woodvale secondary college, and I like to build model aeroplanes (Ones that actually fly). I'm learning C++ and Java, and I have some experience with HTML. I love forums to the point of addiction, and I like minecraft :)
Referrals: None again ;c

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Application
IGN: Jazzacar.
Time zone: GMT + 8.
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter): Caster/crafter (I'm going to be a wizard/smith or mason, depends on what people need more)
How long have you been on HC?: About 2 days :D
Why do you want to join?: Well, since I'm new I'm looking for a town to join to help make the game more fun and intresting, and after looking around I thought that this one was the most team work loving, mature and smart town. I love to fit in towns and help people by repairing weapons, building houses, mining, etc.
Will you help with town projects?: Yes, I shall.
What can you give to us, as a community?: Well, apart from taxes, a great mature player who'll help in everyway possible, even giving his life for the town. I can't offer insane items, nor lots of money, however, I'll keep chipping away at the block until I reach my goals.
What towns have you been in?: None, sadely.
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?:
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: No, but I can get it, and if (or when) I do, I can listen and talk.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: Yes, I understand and agree.
Tell us about yourself: I know I'm only 13, but I think I'm mature enough to join this town. I hate how people have age requirements, but I thought I would apply anyway. I'm currently at school at woodvale secondary college, and I like to build model aeroplanes (Ones that actually fly). I'm learning C++ and Java, and I have some experience with HTML. I love forums to the point of addiction, and I like minecraft :)
Referrals: None again ;c
Accepted, good effort! See me, @kevinlive, @themeoff, or @whitemagehealu in game to get set up![DOUBLEPOST=1349754232,1349745424][/DOUBLEPOST] Also, welcome back @shpwnedsh.

themeoff

Legacy Supporter 8
i may possible be switching specs soon with disc getting nerfed out the wazoo. just not sure what i want to go i was thinking dragoon or maybe wizard input is welcomed @leftovers5

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
i may possible be switching specs soon with disc getting nerfed out the wazoo. just not sure what i want to go i was thinking dragoon or maybe wizard input is welcomed @leftovers5
Be da first mystic, maaaan. A little birdie told me it might be revamped soon. ;)

I'd prefer you to stay disc and follow through until you master it... It's annoying to have everyone respeccing around town! :(
*cough* @kevinlive , @OliverDollar *cough*[DOUBLEPOST=1349757208,1349756838][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh, my forum post rating ability is back. Boo-yah.

OliverDollar

Legacy Supporter 3
Be da first mystic, maaaan. A little birdie told me it might be revamped soon. ;)

I'd prefer you to stay disc and follow through until you master it... It's annoying to have everyone respeccing around town! :(
*cough* @kevinlive , @OliverDollar *cough*[DOUBLEPOST=1349757208,1349756838][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh, my forum post rating ability is back. Boo-yah.
I actually wanted to go druid.. damnit

peeeeeeeeeew

PewPew
Legacy Supporter 5
Once I get back from Paris, (yeah, be jealous) I need to get one of dem plots, need to make that awesome house.
Also, I should go ranger then make left feel inferior.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Application
IGN:shape7monster
Time zone:GMT+8
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter):Warrior/crafter
How long have you been on HC?:A couple of days.
Why do you want to join?: My friend Jazzacar told me that it was a beautiful home and there are many smart and mature people living there.
Will you help with town projects?:I will try my best with any help, that is needed.
What can you give to us, as a community?:Well, apart from donating all the money I don't need, I'll be able to get us logs, farm the farm and mine for minerals to the benifit of all the town.
What towns have you been in?:None.
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?:...
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: No, I don't have it but I may be able to get it , and if I do I can do both.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?:I have read the rules and I understand them
Tell us about yourself:I like to build be buildings, I go to Woodvale Secondary Collage and will help with any task.
Referrals:Jazzacar

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Application
IGN:shape7monster
Time zone:GMT+8
Classes (eg. warrior/crafter):Warrior/crafter
How long have you been on HC?:A couple of days.
Why do you want to join?: My friend Jazzacar told me that it was a beautiful home and there are many smart and mature people living there.
Will you help with town projects?:I will try my best with any help, that is needed.
What can you give to us, as a community?:Well, apart from donating all the money I don't need, I'll be able to get us logs, farm the farm and mine for minerals to the benifit of all the town.
What towns have you been in?:None.
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?:...
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: No, I don't have it but I may be able to get it , and if I do I can do both.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?:I have read the rules and I understand them
Tell us about yourself:I like to build be buildings, I go to Woodvale Secondary Collage and will help with any task.
Referrals:Jazzacar
Accepted, I'll send you a PM with more information.

whitemagehealu

Legacy Supporter 7
Taxes paid by:
A_BULYA_WORLD - 35c
doddie66 - 35c
Mitchodak - 35c
boycool19921 - 70c
whitemagehealu - 35c xD