• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] [LO] Verstad [28] [Neutral] - Recruiting!

Mitchodak

Glowstone
Agreed I admit I'm not on too help much with verstad building(because when I am on we are being raided) but we are seriously lacking behind our sister towns

i would be more than happy to help build if i knew what to do as I'm on at 1 am to 7 am

TheTXLibra

Legacy Supporter 8
Howdy! Glad to be a new member to the town. What style do y'all want me to build in? My first guess is Nordic, so I looked up a few possible inspirations. One is a pretty famous wooden cathedral, Borgund Stavkirk.

41-51chapelinthehills.jpg

Or a more modern Norse building...

the-wrath-of-the-norse-gods.jpg

Here's a smaller, more traditional church...

norway-b-detail-2_350.jpg

Anyway, let me know what you want built, and where, and I'll get started.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
I have a fence design that has been erected around some parts of the wall, continuing it would be appreciated. I will be dedicating much of my Friday afternoon and Saturday helping us catch up to Braavos. :p

TheTXLibra

Legacy Supporter 8
Okay, I found the floorplan online to Borgund Stavkirke (the name of the church thingy). I'll dig out the graph paper tonight and try to reproduce it in block-form.

peeeeeeeeeew

PewPew
Legacy Supporter 5
@leftovers5 @kevinlive

The past two maps (this one included) have been amazing. I have been part of LO since middle last map, and it was my favorite map, just because of that. Oblivion was the highlight of Dragongarde for me. But I don't think that Verstad will be the highlight of Bastion. I am sorry to say this, but I think I am going to leave Verstad. (If I am allowed to say this lol) I think I am going to suggest @Truecorruptor to take over my position. I would still greatly enjoy having an alliance with Verstad, and am not going to join some stupid town. I have been thinking about my decision for a while, and I think this is what I am going to do.

Goodbye,
-Pew

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
@leftovers5 @kevinlive

The past two maps (this one included) have been amazing. I have been part of LO since middle last map, and it was my favorite map, just because of that. Oblivion was the highlight of Dragongarde for me. But I don't think that Verstad will be the highlight of Bastion. I am sorry to say this, but I think I am going to leave Verstad. (If I am allowed to say this lol) I think I am going to suggest @Truecorruptor to take over my position. I would still greatly enjoy having an alliance with Verstad, and am not going to join some stupid town. I have been thinking about my decision for a while, and I think this is what I am going to do.

Goodbye,
-Pew
Ahhhhh this is awkward pew, I also left verstad

MultiHeartGold

Legacy Supporter 2
Checked up Verstad's town area today. Looked somewhat beautiful to me, even took some screenies. But it could be more Dragoon proof. I could solo-raid you if I didnt suck at PVP so hard.

themeoff

Legacy Supporter 8
Actually Kevin I think I may have a way to make it dragoon proof it will just some doing and by some I mean a good few weeks work