• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Guide App: themeoff

themeoff

Legacy Supporter 8
1. Minecraft IGN: themeoff
2. Position applying for: Guide
3. Age|Timezone: 20 Eastern
4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Approx. 6 months as of the 19th of December
5. Why do you think you would make a good guide?: I truely enjoy this server and would love to help it out in any way I can possibly do. I try to help in h as much as possibly but some people can type faster than me. If I find a bug or issue with some plugins I tend to notify an admin online if one is not online I make a post about it.
6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: Attended and Graduated from both high school and college at the same time majoring mostly in computer science/IT. Not the best with my english skills as you can possibly tell from my post/apps. Currently working with some friends on developing a FPS/MMO style game helping with the storyline and marketing departments. As Kainzo has noticed I am a little free with my money donating for the boosts help the server/staff with less people asking for DoDs (as I see you all get annoyed with somewhat). I truely love this server and just want to be part of something great on Minecraft again as I was back in beta for another server.

Edit: Went more in depth on some areas and attempted to improve my english 12-30-12

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter