• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] [LO] Verstad [28] [Neutral] - Recruiting!

Archmage_Lloyd

Soulsand
^ that line. is. sexy.

Serious note, I MAY or MAY NOT be here for maybe 2 days. School stoof, but If I find time <3

Favith

Legacy Supporter 7
Verstad has thus far lagged behind the other LO towns in terms of actual building construction and town development. It seems like town leadership is now finalizing plans for the main buildings and the town layout and (hopefully) purchasable individual regions soon as well. There should be some noticeable changes coming to Verstad after this period of initial lethargy.

If you are a new/returning player and are in need of a town to call home I can tell you that NOW is the time to join Verstad. We need motivated people to help make the capital of LO into the shining jewel of the kingdom. Crafter, Builder, Resource Gather or Fighter (or any combination of the four)--you are welcome here and we need YOU!

Excited to join us yet? Now for the reality check:

As I said before, as a town we're behind. On top of that we are in constant conflict out here. We're raided daily (as are our sister towns who are nearby and thus, when they get raided, WE get raided). Building is hard here and resource gathering is harder . It's not always easy or even fun out here. You will die. You will lose gear. You will lose exp. You will get frustrated and you will wish that you had retired to a nice Noble Plot in Bastion rather than come out to the wilds of LO country and endure what we endure.

Verstad has a viking theme to it and you will need to be as hardy as a viking to survive out here with us. Period.

All is not lost, however. Those with hearty souls and warrior spirits can benefit from the assets and the talents of not only Verstad herself, but of all the Legion of Oblivion towns. We can get you what you need and make you feel like part of a team. Mob hunting parties, player hunting parties, LO defense parties, mining groups, resource gathering teams---you will get to do all of that. We have veterans and guides who can give you any information you need about the game and the server and tell you how to succeed in both. We have a membership that plays at all hours of the day so no matter when you're on you'll likely never be alone. LO has access to all crafting at high levels and thus, you will get the kinds of deals on goods and services that Bastion buyers can only dream about. These are just some of the benefits of joining Verstad and the Legion of Oblivion.

Yes, it's hard to survive and even harder to thrive out here. You will lose more than you win--especially in these early days. Your life (aka, your HC gametime) will most certainly be easier if you join one of the towns built on floating platforms in the air or in huge caves deep underground. You join us if you want a challenge, you join them if you want to live easy.

We accept that the road to greatness will not be an easy one but maybe...just maybe...we can forge a Valhalla-worthy destiny for ourselves, for Verstad and for the Legion of Oblivion! Want in on this? Fill out the app!

TL;DR: You need a town? You're not a panzy? You willing to work, craft and fight with us? JOIN US! ;)

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Verstad has thus far lagged behind the other LO towns in terms of actual building construction and town development. It seems like town leadership is now finalizing plans for the main buildings and the town layout and (hopefully) purchasable individual regions soon as well. There should be some noticeable changes coming to Verstad after this period of initial lethargy.

If you are a new/returning player and are in need of a town to call home I can tell you that NOW is the time to join Verstad. We need motivated people to help make the capital of LO into the shining jewel of the kingdom. Crafter, Builder, Resource Gather or Fighter (or any combination of the four)--you are welcome here and we need YOU!

As I said before, as a town we're behind. On top of that we are in constant conflict out here. We're raided daily (as are our sister towns who are nearby and thus, when they get raided, WE get raided). Building is hard here and resource gathering is harder . It's not always easy or even fun out here. You will die. You will lose gear. You will lose exp. You will get frustrated and you will wish that you had retired to a nice Noble Plot in Bastion rather than come out to the wilds of LO country and endure what we endure.

Verstad has a viking theme to it and you will need to be as hardy as a viking to survive out here with us. Period.

All is not lost, however. Those with hearty souls and warrior spirits can benefit from the assets and the talents of not only Verstad herself, but of all the Legion of Oblivion towns. We can get you what you need and make you feel like part of a team. Mob hunting parties, player hunting parties, LO defense parties, mining groups, resource gathering teams---you will get to do all of that. We have veterans and guides who can give you any information you need about the game and the server and tell you how to succeed in both. We have a membership that plays at all hours of the day so no matter when you're on you'll likely never be alone. LO has access to all crafting at high levels and thus, you will get the kinds of deals on goods and services that Bastion buyers can only dream about. These are just some of the benefits of joining Verstad and the Legion of Oblivion.

Yes, it's hard to survive and even harder to thrive out here. You will lose more than you win--especially in these early days. Your life (aka, your HC gametime) will most certainly be easier if you join one of the towns built on floating platforms in the air or in huge caves deep underground. You join us if you want a challenge, you join them if you want to live easy.

We accept that the road to greatness will not be an easy one but maybe...just maybe...we can forge a Valhalla-worthy destiny for ourselves, for Verstad and for the Legion of Oblivion! Want in on this? Fill out the app!

TL;DR: You need a town? You're not a panzy? You willing to work, craft and fight with us? JOIN US! ;)
I would give this a winner rating if I could. :( @kevinlive do it for me >:3

ZeroStormAI

Legacy Supporter 4

that was... i can even describe it just hell yes

Archmage_Lloyd

Soulsand

That being said. Enough political speeches, Lets go get some work done.

IGN: Pyrofreaker.
Time Zone: GMT -7.
Classes: Caster and Crafter, want to go Pyromancer and Farmer.
How Long Have You Been On HC?: About 6 months.
Why Do You Want To Join?: I was part of LO last map, in solitude, and i would like to be a part of LO again this map.
Will you help with town projects?: I will certainly help.
What can you give to us, as a community?: My time, my gold and my C.
What towns have you been in?: I was part of Solitude last map, and I still would like to be in LO.
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: N/A
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: Yes, I have Teamspeak and can listen and talk.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: I do understand and agree to all town rules.
Tell us about yourself: I am 14, I go to school, and in my spare time play video games, e.g. TF2, Minecraft, and Many XBox games.
Referrals: PewPewPewLasers.

peeeeeeeeeew

PewPew
Legacy Supporter 5
IGN: Pyrofreaker.
Time Zone: GMT -7.
Classes: Caster and Crafter, want to go Pyromancer and Farmer.
How Long Have You Been On HC?: About 6 months.
Why Do You Want To Join?: I was part of LO last map, in solitude, and i would like to be a part of LO again this map.
Will you help with town projects?: I will certainly help.
What can you give to us, as a community?: My time, my gold and my C.
What towns have you been in?: I was part of Solitude last map, and I still would like to be in LO.
Why did you leave them (if applicable)?: N/A
Do you have Teamspeak? Can you talk, listen, or both?: Yes, I have Teamspeak and can listen and talk.
Do you understand and agree to all town rules?: I do understand and agree to all town rules.
Tell us about yourself: I am 14, I go to school, and in my spare time play video games, e.g. TF2, Minecraft, and Many XBox games.
Referrals: PewPewPewLasers.
I think that we should accept this scrub. @leftovers5 @kevinlive any other opinions? If not, welcome aboard you noob!

Favith

Legacy Supporter 7
Left made balance team? Gratz man!!!

Pssst... Here ya go, Left. I found all this gold laying on the ground here. It must be yours, right? Oh yeah...about making Ninja and Mason more powerful. What's that? You're on it? Thanks man!!! ;).