• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Lightforge {45} [Good] Xandria Dominion*RECRUITING*

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
I want everyone to contribute as much as they can to the town, we really want township status, we need the higher regions to reasonably do any more expansion upwards! I am mining as much as I can, but I can't do it all!
Things to do:
1. MINE
2. Beautify your house
3. MINE
4. MINE

We really want to get township status soon, so we need to get as much money as possible. Perhaps we will look into getting a loan from someone rich.

yodalab

Legacy Supporter 4
i dont have my permissions in the town for some reason

it says in game that i joined

yodalab

Legacy Supporter 4
I have 600 coins and me holy penguin and shadowatom need help moving all our items from our old base to lightforge

weepingbox

Wood
Why do you wish to join Lightforge?: Im looking for a town that i can support and that can support me.
How long have you been on the server?: less than a week
What will your class be (Spec included)?: rogue, tracker maybe? not sure yet advice needed
Past towns?: none
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I believe i can contribute to the community through community projects or any other wishes from any of the townspeople. I can pay the tax and add numbers to the defence/work force.
How often can you be online?: nearly once a day
Age? 17
Are you a builder or a fighter?: Bit of both really, with the resources i like to build and with directions I'm capable, fighting I'm a tactical fighter,ranged attacks I'm better with.

crazyj608

Wood
Not sure where to post this or how to go about it but I made a mistake. I was mining (need to know how this will help the town make money so I can donate.) and I came across an underground base that I had been in before. It had been deserted and had some random chest rooms that still had some basic stuff in it last time. I mined around fixing as I went and found some chests with some decent stuff (gunpowder, vines, birch tree, ect.) so I took it, made a note of my location and recalled back to my room, then logged off to do some real world work. I logged back on, dropped the loot into a chest and headed back overland to the location. Found that near my recorded coordinates (just about 80 blocks higher) RA had build their base and apparently claimed the old base as theirs. I was not aware of this when I mined in from below. I wanted to apologize to them and return the items I looted. I consider RA an ally and would like to remain that way. Also I found a posted to "kill on site" order for me and wanted to get that rescinded as well. Do they have a forum or something I can use to start talking with them? Help! I didn't mean to grief an ally!

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Not sure where to post this or how to go about it but I made a mistake. I was mining (need to know how this will help the town make money so I can donate.) and I came across an underground base that I had been in before. It had been deserted and had some random chest rooms that still had some basic stuff in it last time. I mined around fixing as I went and found some chests with some decent stuff (gunpowder, vines, birch tree, ect.) so I took it, made a note of my location and recalled back to my room, then logged off to do some real world work. I logged back on, dropped the loot into a chest and headed back overland to the location. Found that near my recorded coordinates (just about 80 blocks higher) RA had build their base and apparently claimed the old base as theirs. I was not aware of this when I mined in from below. I wanted to apologize to them and return the items I looted. I consider RA an ally and would like to remain that way. Also I found a posted to "kill on site" order for me and wanted to get that rescinded as well. Do they have a forum or something I can use to start talking with them? Help! I didn't mean to grief an ally!
@khoi @cmckenica @Kenneth_Chow Should probably see this and accept the apology.

cmckenica

Legacy Supporter 7
I will obviously return everything. It is important to me that our townships not have any bad blood between them.
Since everything will be returned, I assume that everything should be fine between you & RA,
We have a lot more raiding problems to deal with atm...

crazyj608

Wood
Great! Please tell me where to put it or I will message you in game when I see you in there. I honestly don't remember where the chests were and what was in which chest.

dew3654

Dirt
Why do you wish to join Lightforge?: I was looking for a town in the recruitment chat and was recommended this. It looks like a nice town and a good place for me to build a home.
How long have you been on the server?: Not very long, but I seem to be progressing pretty fast. I've only been on for a few days.
What will your class be (Spec included)?: Rogue, I can't get a spec yet but I was planning on ranger. Although, I might change my plans, I'm still learning what I like about the classes and trying to find a good one for me.
Past towns?: None, this would be my first.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I'd help the town grow and support and defend it. Also I'd like to make some friends with other members of the town.
How often can you be online?: I'm a pretty active player, I usually log in every day.
Age? 15
Are you a builder or a fighter?: Examples? I can build and fight pretty well. I don't have any examples, but I've been playing minecraft for a while and have picked up some skills.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Lightforge today! The parliament advances, with my own design, it will be Magnificent when it is done!

Attachments

• 2012-05-03_20.09.47.png
    2012-05-03_20.09.47.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 10
  • 2012-05-03_20.09.35.png
    2012-05-03_20.09.35.png
    843.5 KB · Views: 6

realmatt10000

Legacy Supporter 5
Why do you wish to join Lightforge?: I am currently homeless. I don't have a base at all and I feel very unsafe. This town has really caught my attention because I think it looks very cool and also it is currently being built even more! It seems like it's not even close to being done. I can't wait to see the final outcome!
How long have you been on the server?: I joined about two months ago but I never really played then, until now.
What will your class be (Spec included)?: DreadKnight is my main class and I am planning to be a Smith for my profession.
Past towns?: Oblivion.
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?: I would mine a lot. The thing that appeals to me on this server is the leveling. For me I believe that mining is the best way to level your profession and while mining you get very useful materials!
How often can you be online?: About 4-5 hours a day.
Age? 13
Are you a builder or a fighter?: Examples? I am more of a fighter than a builder. Before I played on this server I played on another server. That server had the Factions plugin and the Heroes plugin. My faction managed to be the most powerful faction on the server and all of my allies were powerful as well. It was a raiding/ PvP server. I'm not really the creative person on Minecraft but I don't participating in making giant time-consuming things. On the old server I played on our base was a giant cobblestone structure that stretched from the ground to 256 in the sky with lava pouring down the sides and on the roof. (It is also double thick so annoying Mages couldn't blink in.) That base also had a giant obsidian underground cube. I put the cobble structure together while my friend gathered all of the cobble. We also had that exact kind of base the map before the current map. (The map resets a lot, that's why I don't play anymore.) It also had a giant automatic harvesting reed farm that went from bedrock to about layer 125. (Reeds are an amazing money maker on that server.) I kind of moved off topic xD.