• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Lightforge {45} [Good] Xandria Dominion*RECRUITING*

Gusman98

Dirt
Why do you wish to join Lightforge?: It sounds wonderful and i wish to do good in this server and this looks like the right place to do that
How long have you been on the server?:Less than a day
What will your class be (Spec included)?:caster then necromancer
Past towns?:none
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?:i am a loyal fighter i always try to help and i have a good taste in building
How often can you be online?: not very often but every weekend at least
Age?13
Are you a builder or a fighter?:both i always fight if needed but i also build many decent things

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
hey entun, parliament looks AWESOME btw, why dies haxnn get a free airship plot on lf yet he still denies me being the ambassador in bg. I dont think that he deserves to have any space of his own in lf if he still refuses me as ambassador to bg

Hmmm let's take a. Look at this, I have a total donation of 5k to the town and I'm not even in it anymore. I was the old manager, I helped build and defend lightforge and am the mayor of an alllied town in the same kingdom. The fact that I don't want you or anyone else as the ambassador of belegost is irrelevant. One you are not the ambassador because lightforge has no power over us and therefore does not need an ambassador. Two you have a record of several town thefts and believe if it is an "emergency" you can steal from people. Three, you complain and act negatively in chat anyime you do not get your way or something sets you off. Give me one reason you should ever be the embassador of Belegost. Also typing on a phone so sorry for typos and such.

Oh, I'm so sorry that I stole from some people. As if I would ever do it now. Plus how the hell is donating a good reason at all. All the money that your talking about you donated while you were in the town or because you had to take loans from lf. And don't tell me that my theft was as bad the theft you tried to commit, oh yes I remember when lf generously gave you 3000c as a loan to help bg start up. And then as soon as you, the power hungry asshole gets your hands on that money and uses it all, you talk of not paying it back simply because and I quote "because I don't have to" I don't see why we shouldn't have an ambassador just to keep you and your little friends in check so you guys don't start raiding lf or some shit like that. And oh, you goodie two shoes you suppose that just because you donate to lf you're free of consequence from any of the crimes your probably going to commit. Well look at a little message that appears in the chat bar ever once or a while from hc "donating does not protect you from being banned". Well smarten up because I don't see why that little rule shouldn't apply to lf. In closing, if you don't want an ambassador to bg fine. But then there is no reason why you should be allowed a place of your own in lf and act like an ambassador to lf.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
One we paid all our loans back, also what crimes? I think donation 5k to Lightforge and being an old manager should deserve a plot. It's not even regions. I will quit XD and minecraft altogether before you ever have regions in Belegost let alone being ambassador. How is having a plot in Lightforge being an ammbassador. Thats like saying because CT or Wildarm hs/had a plot in BG thry are our ambassadors. They have plots for the help and good deeds they did in Belegost and that was their reward. I am a littleconfused about something, what "crime" did I ever do to Lightforge. I helped alot and didn't even do questionable stuff.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Don't think I don't like Lightforge, I still love it....

the debt was still paid. I only didn't want to pay when Wole said it was ok to steal my stuff :(. Anyways this arguement is OVER

/end crap

rosvin

Wood
Why do you wish to join Lightforge?: Floating city are epic
How long have you been on the server?:a day ><
What will your class be (Spec included)?: i am aiming for dragoon
Past towns?:none
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?:a supportive player :D
How often can you be online?: an hour to 2(student now)
Age?17
Are you a builder or a fighter?: Examples?i am an all rounder

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Wow so many new people. I remeber when lightforge was freaking out trying to get 10 people so we could be a hamlet.

jaif14

Obsidian
Somewhere in the barren wastelands of Canada
Don't think I don't like Lightforge, I still love it....

the debt was still paid. I only didn't want to pay when Wole said it was ok to steal my stuff :(. Anyways this arguement is OVER

/end crap
I agree with the rest of the people here. Haxnn, I did want you to pay money for the plot, but that was before I heard you donated 5k before. I would like to see some property in Belegost under Lightforge's name. It only has to be a closet with barely enough room for a chest. The Lightforge's plot would be for the good deeds of the town has made. I think this is a fair compromise. I only wish to do this to keep a steady relationship between our two towns.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
I have said Lightforge could have a plot many several times. They just never come over to build it... I don't think I there will ever be any real problem with Lightforge and BG. Both towns are close to eack other and without LF there wouldn't even be BG. I have a spot that will fit a nice sized place for LF. Just ask once you are online.

Boardicus

Dirt
Why do you wish to join Lightforge?:I have a friend who lives in this town and I wish to help you
How long have you been on the server?:less than a day
What will your class be (Spec included)?:Ninja
Past towns?:None
What do you believe you can contribute to the town?:I believe I can contribute my skills
How often can you be online?:Once or twice a week
Age?13
Are you a builder or a fighter?: Examples?I am a builder, but i do not have any examples

jaif14

Obsidian
Somewhere in the barren wastelands of Canada
I have said Lightforge could have a plot many several times. They just never come over to build it... I don't think I there will ever be any real problem with Lightforge and BG. Both towns are close to eack other and without LF there wouldn't even be BG. I have a spot that will fit a nice sized place for LF. Just ask once you are online.
I have accepted the plot and is currently designing an embassy. We will have no official ambassadors unless @Haxnn and @WoleverEntun decide otherwise.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
@mjrulez You're accepted @rosvin you're accepted @Gusman98 you're accepted @Boardicus you're accepted. One or 2 of you MAY have to build/receive an underwater plot, if that is ok, we are running out of space. Meet with me ingame for set up. Having an ambassador would not signify any precedence of LF over BG, BG would in turn have an ambassador in Lightforge. Haxnn's was loyal LF member who broke off ON MY SUGGESTION to build our sister town of Belegost. There is no enmity between us except for a friendly rivalry. His debt to LF was paid long ago. I thought that Haxnns items (stacks of coal) had been left behind and forgotten.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
I don't really see a need for ambassadors, but aplace to stay during raid and such is always nice.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
To everyone in town:
We are currently driving for 20,000c. I have approximately 13,000. If every active citizen donated all their voting money each week, that would be almost 100c from each citizen each week. We would be at Township status in no time, something we need more and more with our growing population. Our managers especially @firebomb428 @jaif14 and @TehGreenBean are expected to donate more than others, due to their greater wealth and position, normally. Large donations from citizens coupled with Good behaviour in town can easily lead to promotions, veteran, and then even perhaps I will need a new manager, with more citizens coming in.
So mine, and donate, and vote, that is my advice to you.