• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Lightforge {45} [Good] Xandria Dominion*RECRUITING*

jaif14

Obsidian
Somewhere in the barren wastelands of Canada
I wish you were back. Do you want me to make sure you stuff is still there? TheGreenBean got his stuff stolen by someone abusing regions
it was Poliko/curber. he was banned as curber, and is now on as poliko. was he banned for that?
thats disappointing, good thing my password is 20 random characters long with random capitols and numbers. and i have 5 of them for different emails and such. never been hacked in my life. If he's smart and downloaded spyware remotely, change your ssh prt every few days, forward all ports back to your router and download everything in a non admin computer user and over a vpn hosted at some server. make sure you have a proper firewall, antivirus usually isn't enough.
two firewalls and this isnt the admin CPU whooo!
3 firewalls, unix based systems with virtual machine port forwarding ssh port change and vpn to server. Bunny set it all up Did I mention my server's security?

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Well, nothing irretrievable. When I get on tomorrow I will lay out the starts of the roads on the next level up, and anyone can do it from there, The tower may or may not narrow at that point, but I will continue it upwards, we'll need alot more smoothdtone, glowstone, pine logs, and maybe some more lapis, though ornamentation will grow less up higher. The first level (The one we're starting now) Will be residential and perhaps some shops, the next one up will be airship plots for sale for cits and non-cits, and the very highest one will be government buildings, mayors palace, parliament, House of Lords, etc etc. Good night.

jaif14

Obsidian
Oh sorry haven't been on the forum for a while.
Eh, no problem. you may wanna check it out at least once a day. We use this thread like a chat room. We need another form of communication tool
I can set up a secuere chat in less then an hour... That way nothing gets out. And it will be compatible with blackberrys and iPhones and iPod's, tablets and many other devices ( like even a wii...)

donnymeyer

Obsidian
Eh, no problem. you may wanna check it out at least once a day. We use this thread like a chat room. We need another form of communication tool
I can set up a secuere chat in less then an hour... That way nothing gets out. And it will be compatible with blackberrys and iPhones and iPod's, tablets and many other devices ( like even a wii...)
a wii? what? but what about a mic? who uses a wii in a chatroom?!

jaif14

Obsidian
a wii? what? but what about a mic? who uses a wii in a chatroom?!
That was a joke... But if your a hard core wii fan, I could hook you up.(use the wii garage hero mic).

I was mainly talking about a private comment system.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
You guys keeps spamming this thread.... there is an EDIT button no need to double post and especialy not triple post...