• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Lightforge {45} [Good] Xandria Dominion*RECRUITING*

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
I really like that coat of arms, I'll put it up for now, gtg now till tuesday, might be active forum-wise.
EDIT: You'll need to send it to me.

jaif14

Obsidian
Somewhere in the barren wastelands of Canada
oh sorry umm im in a game atm, ill find you a link when im done
Ok thanks. I think we got off on the wrong foot.
This may work. I just looked up Jasc Paint Shop Pro 9 Free Full Download.

http://www.filestube.com/62wCDPkaO1Gkj87ux79uUN/Jasc-PaintShop-Pro-9-Full-Version.html
O ok, I thought it was made by Corel. That may be why I had trouble. Thanks sooo much.
Yea when i went to google it i realized i had the Jasc version. No problem

jaif14

Obsidian
Yea, 5 am seems like a pretty good bedtime. Spring break is awesome lol
Ya, sure is. I'm only up this late cause I'm in the Aloha state. Going back home soon though :(
aaaaw damn, that sucks. Im in Wisconsin xP
Well, its only like 20 degrees here (c) but that probably means nothing to you. It to cold to get into the water for longer than 10 minutes on the worst days. Let's just say after 2 weeks, I won't be missing to much (until I walk on the snow WoleverEntun was talking about). Weather good in Wisconsin?

Yea, 5 am seems like a pretty good bedtime. Spring break is awesome lol
Ya, sure is. I'm only up this late cause I'm in the Aloha state. Going back home soon though :(
Well, its only like 20 degrees here (c) but that probably means nothing to you. It to cold to get into the water for longer than 10 minutes on the worst days. Let's just say after 2 weeks, I won't be missing anything (until I walk on the snow WoleverEntun was talking about). Weather good in Wisconsin?
Yea its alright here. About 60 to 75 degrees Fahrenheit.

jaif14

Obsidian
Well, its only like 20 degrees here (c) but that probably means nothing to you. It to cold to get into the water for longer than 10 minutes on the worst days. Let's just say after 2 weeks, I won't be missing anything (until I walk on the snow WoleverEntun was talking about). Weather good in Wisconsin?
Wow that's a good day in calgary. I decided to do the math and it's about 68.5 degrees Fahrenheit here. Not to bad

donnymeyer

Obsidian
Wow that's a good day in calgary. I decided to do the math and it's about 68.5 degrees Fahrenheit here. Not to bad
whaaaaaat? thats warm for up there. 70.3 In NJ