• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Lightforge {45} [Good] Xandria Dominion*RECRUITING*

jaif14

Obsidian
Somewhere in the barren wastelands of Canada
Heres a quick taste of what I plan to do
idu15.png

This was 5 minutes of work
Is this the banner youre working on? I wanna give it a shot too. What are the recommended dimensions?
no this isn't my banner, but the banner should be 2x4 inches

jaif14

Obsidian
Somewhere in the barren wastelands of Canada
Y the green bean can cause I cant Finnish mine without the software I'm used to using since in 3000 miles away from my computer. I will try though
Im just saying i wanna give it a try. I havent had much experience with photoshop-like stuff. my signature took me a looong time to do.
Competition is healthy. :D Manager vs manager

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Light blue and green, or Gold and white and light blue. I like the latter colors myself. Make it look like heraldry or a coat of arms, very archaic and interesting.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Yeah, but for instance, Altum attacked LF, So I ported in about 20 of our friends, then we chased them down, killed them all, and went to altum. We had reached Altum, and we were just engaging with their forces, when the server crashed.
EDIT: Look at the initial post to see our current coat of arms.

donnymeyer

Obsidian
Yeah, but for instance, Altum attacked LF, So I ported in about 20 of our friends, then we chased them down, killed them all, and went to altum. We had reached Altum, and we were just engaging with their forces, when the server crashed.
i was there. and those were the deadliest of eclipse. and me considering i suck at pvp XD

edit: poster/picture idea: draw wole and other citizens at the top of LF and draw wole kicking someone like Templar james off the edge and in the background write " this...is... LIGHTFORGE

ThatAintFalco

Portal
i was there. and those were the deadliest of eclipse. and me considering i suck at pvp XD

edit: poster/picture idea: draw wole and other citizens at the top of LF and draw wole kicking someone like Templar james off the edge and in the background write " this...is... LIGHTFORGE

Wildarm isn't deadly, he's fluffy

donnymeyer

Obsidian

Wildarm isn't deadly, he's fluffy
and deadly