• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Lightforge {45} [Good] Xandria Dominion*RECRUITING*

donnymeyer

Obsidian
@steamed, if you like us, why did you join our greatest threat like graink!? yo were the SiC on the last map!

Steamed

Legacy Supporter 3
@steamed, if you like us, why did you join our greatest threat like graink!? yo were the SiC on the last map!
this is exactly what i was afraid of. It's a new map, I want to do new things. I have been with skyforge for two maps, so its not like I was never commited to skyforge.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Yet Diavs been here 4 maps. Also, @Haxnn I like the pure iron design, in your group of 3. It has to be small enough to fit inside the dome, with enough room so it doesn't look too big.

Steamed

Legacy Supporter 3
also, me joining Lorien doesnt directly effect any of you. How about I pledge not to participate in anything aimed towards Lightforge unless it is defensive? There, its like im not even an enemy.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
If you state that then no one in our town will attack you. Diffuse has done something of the same sort.
EDIT: In fact I would like to propose a temporary peace with Lorien, So that both of us can build without distraction, Is this possible? @c12095

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
I will get the bell started and or finished. Also a no agresion treaty with them would be nice.

Diavolo1988

Legacy Supporter 6
ok so is the design good or should it be different. I will be posting a picture of the inside aswell...

EDIT I will also make one that is yellow...

EDIT EDIT: Here are some new ones!!!!
I vote for the gold one. Or yellow wool for now. I think it looks great. If it's too big we'll just make the tower bigger :D This is for the tower on top of the town hall right?

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Why don't we build the iron one in the picture with 3 examples, the eventually make it gold. Or we could make the dome gold and the bell iron or vice versa.
EDIT: @Diavolo1988 you're the only former Mayor/Sic that we've managed to keep in the town, @Domitius is in The Communist Collective, @Steamed is in Lorien, @Capn_Danger is inactive, @OrangeAngel quit early last map.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Does anyone else feel like changing the name back to Skyforge? I personally liked the sound of it better, or even Seaforge. Lightforge just doesn't seem to make any sense to me.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Skyforge!!! Also I already started constuction of an iron bell, but it can always be changed later. In total it will take around 70 iron blocks.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
I have another idea that may work well with our Light theme: We could have the Two Trees of Valinor from the Silmarillion, Laurelin and Telperion the Gold and the Silver, the Sun and the Moon. One could be made of Pure Glowstone, and the other Iron. We could maybe have them on little grassy islands on either side of the townhall, floating or in the air. Search it up in google to get a better idea of what they are.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Awsome, this map we should try and go for a rich but nice look. We could manage the iron but glowstone would be hard, just a stack is 640c. If we could creat a nether unit it would be alot easier.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
I plan on porting everyone for free :)

EDIT: I'm in Exile right now, far on the other parts of the world from XD kingdom. I will not return until I master my class (seven levels away)

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
I really like the tree ideas, also dielan i hope you can get us to the nether soon, we need glowstone :D good luck.