• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Lightforge {45} [Good] Xandria Dominion*RECRUITING*

Steamed

Legacy Supporter 3
People never go evil. People are just one way, and if they are evil they can hide it. (lie, cheat, backstab, steal and rape) So if one is truly evil one can pretend to be good, however if one is good one can't pretend to be evil.
:'(

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Steamed, A member of Ancient Sanctum Skyforge And Ancient Zeal Skyforge, Goes over to our greatest enemy. I see some good Lore material here.
EDIT: @strongholdx
EDIT EDIT: I also chose not to appease Lorien because that might be associated with 'peace for our time' aka neville chamberlain

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Some town things that should be finished in the near future, and who is doing them
1. town bank-imperial british style-WoleverEntun
2. underwater domes-?
3.middle level walkways+pumpkins
4. Iron blocks surrounding the upper gates+glowstone
Say if you want to do any of these projects

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Yes click the should be jacko lanterns, and they should extend as far as the upper walkways. Also kourne, are you able to pay off LF's debt? pay 1500c to troppiz if you can and say that its the money that we owed him. I will check as soon as I can about the Iron situation, But I thinkI have several stacks already.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
What about a massive bell at the top of the townhall, I would gladly make it. Also it looks like there is a space for towers on one of the entrances. I can start woking on walkways.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Thank you very much! Now we can start working towards town, and also, I would urge everyone to build/mine and restrain from PvP for awhile atleast.Also, We cant have so many pumpkins! the mid level one are good, but the ones on the bottom are just ridiculous!Also, I agree with haxnn. Maybe made of dark logs and iron blocks? I will build the bank and my house when I get back, and then start the HUGE underwater dome for an even bigger cathedral!

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
I have 64 iron blocks, and I will donate alot if needed. Same with lapis.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
We could include alot of iron in the townhall if its not needed for township requirements, maybe around the doors, or we could make the upper (smaller) dome completely iron blocks.

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
Steamed, A member of Ancient Sanctum Skyforge And Ancient Zeal Skyforge, Goes over to our greatest enemy. I see some good Lore material here.
EDIT: @strongholdx
EDIT EDIT: I also chose not to appease Lorien because that might be associated with 'peace for our time' aka neville chamberlain
Putting it on my to-do list at number 247,962,432,924.5

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Ok here is an idea for a bell following entuns ideas for materials. Tell me what you think, (if you don't like it PLEASE say so, it stop me from making a horrible ugly thing in the town hall)

Attachments

• 2012-01-22_14.17.45.png
    2012-01-22_14.17.45.png
    635.6 KB · Views: 10

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
ok so is the design good or should it be different. I will be posting a picture of the inside aswell...

EDIT I will also make one that is yellow...

EDIT EDIT: Here are some new ones!!!!

Attachments

• 2012-01-22_14.51.52.png
    2012-01-22_14.51.52.png
    308.4 KB · Views: 8