• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Belegost [Neutral] [71] [RECRUITING]

Voylin

Coal
IGN: 0arfix0
Age/Timezone: +1 gmt
Referals: what777
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them: /
Link to whitelist application: http://www.herocraftonline.com/main...tion-for-being-whitelisted.30510/#post-270595
Why do you wish to join Belegost: I'm wanting to join cause what777 told me to do :)
How can you help out the town: By donating money so the town can grow
What do you want from the town: A safe house :)
What class are you going to be (Combat and profession): A wizard and farmer
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft: on schooldays 1-3 on weekends 8 hours
Why should we accept you into Belegost?: cause what777 invited me :3
Tell us about yourself: This stays on my whitelist application too ;)
Did you read the rules: Yes i did :)

ben127127

Glowing Redstone
IGN: Ben127127
Age/Timezone: 15, EST.
Referals: (None)
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them: Malkier (I left because I soon realized they were not a strong town.) Mineris (I left because I was ignored by most but Sigpit, and they were not who I was lead to believe they were.) And finnaly, Oakenshire, who I have been in for only a day, but I left because they entirely innactive, and do not engage in PvP enough. (Heh heh, you may be thinking, "How would you know they're innactive if you have only been in it for a day, and how would you know they dont engage in PvP enough for the same reason?" Well, I was a Guest at Oakenshire for somtime aswell. I joined them because I know Licksterboy from old towns.
Link to whitelist application:http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/ben127127s-applicaiton.23699/#post-215559
Why do you wish to join Belegost: I have been looking for a good PvP town for some time now, and so I decided to find out what town What777 was in :p I asked him about Belegost, and he described the type of town I had been looking for.
How can you help out the town: I can help the town by defending during raids, and helping during raids because I am a Bard, so I could buff townies.
What do you want from the town: I simply want a town that is good at PvP, and has a nice community.
What class are you going to be (Combat and profession): Combat: Bard (I am lvl 4, but I am lvling) Profession: Smith
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft: About an hour a day, 2 on Weekdays, 3-4 on Vacation.
Why should we accept you into Belegost?: I think I should be accepted because I am fairly good at pvp, and am always nice to townies.
Tell us about yourself: I am good at pvp, I am loyal, and if a Manager/Mayor tells me to do something, I will do it. I am also not one of the people who mindlessly attacks raiders with there fists.
Did you read the rules: Yes, I read the rules.

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
Both of you are accepted. Get with Zrock1013 ingame.

Also, congratulations to what777 on becoming a manager of belegost! Ill be promoting you when my ban is lifted on Saturday.

Rlane2000

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN: rlane2000
Age/Timezone: 12 GMT-4 -4
Referals: N/A
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them: Doriath; members were never online, and owner left the server.
Link to whitelist application:
Why do you wish to join Belegost: Because it has been quite sometime since i last player HC and might need the safe have a town provides untill i get used to playing again
How can you help out the town: Im willing to do pretty much any work, mining, woodcutting, building (which im quite skilled at), redstone (even more so), and pvp, etc.
What do you want from the town: A place to live, team mambers in pvp, and a large group of people to socialize with
What class are you going to be (Combat and profession): Dragoon and engineer. But if my petition is accepted for a reveral on my stat reset, Bard and alchemist
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft: 2 on bad days 4-5 on good days
Why should we accept you into Belegost?: I am skilled at pvp, and greatly enjoy playing as support roles, in last map i was a healer, and just resently decided to mix it up.
Tell us about yourself: I greatly enjoy RPG games such as Skyrim and Fallout, and have the 2nd most number of baskets on my School JayVee basketball team. I am atempting to learn Java script, and enjoin HC
Did you read the rules: Why yes I have my good man.

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
IGN: rlane2000
Age/Timezone: 12 GMT-4 -4
Referals: N/A
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them: Doriath; members were never online, and owner left the server.
Link to whitelist application:
Why do you wish to join Belegost: Because it has been quite sometime since i last player HC and might need the safe have a town provides untill i get used to playing again
How can you help out the town: Im willing to do pretty much any work, mining, woodcutting, building (which im quite skilled at), redstone (even more so), and pvp, etc.
What do you want from the town: A place to live, team mambers in pvp, and a large group of people to socialize with
What class are you going to be (Combat and profession): Dragoon and engineer. But if my petition is accepted for a reveral on my stat reset, Bard and alchemist
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft: 2 on bad days 4-5 on good days
Why should we accept you into Belegost?: I am skilled at pvp, and greatly enjoy playing as support roles, in last map i was a healer, and just resently decided to mix it up.
Tell us about yourself: I greatly enjoy RPG games such as Skyrim and Fallout, and have the 2nd most number of baskets on my School JayVee basketball team. I am atempting to learn Java script, and enjoin HC
Did you read the rules: Why yes I have my good man.
errr You say your are 12? and you didn't link your whitelist application.

MrFly007

Portal
IGN: MrFly007
Age/Timezone: EST
Referals: No one...I think
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them: Paragon (nothing against them) was cool but not as active as I liked, and this one person in there... Also Mineris got sorta kinda dead when I left, errrr also Malkier but that was long dead.
Link to whitelist application: Whitelist app...like for the server? You all know me!
Why do you wish to join Belegost: I wish to be in Belegost becuase I know a few people pretty well and Acherous loves me.
How can you help out the town: Im a pretty good build (hopefully soon to be architect) and a good-ish pvper
What do you want from the town: Erm, I dont know maybe kindness and comedy
What class are you going to be (Combat and profession): Im a dragoon 43
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft: 3
Why should we accept you into Belegost?: Becuase Im nice and friendly and can kill people without mercy (Dosent usually happen) and yeah I can help out with anything you want.
Tell us about yourself: Im very active in sports so I cannot always be on but I usually make time. I enjoy this server alot and like to pvp when I can.
Did you read the rules: Yep