• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Belegost [Neutral] [71] [RECRUITING]

IGN: JohnnyGenocide
Age/Timezone: 19, PST
Referals: None.
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them:
Currently involved in the building of Willowdusk, although I'm quickly learning that signing on to help found a city wasn't exactly the best option for a newbie. >.>
Link to whitelist application:
http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/johnnys-application.33852/
Why do you wish to join Belegost:
So I can actually, hopefully, be involved in a community, get some help leveling, and find out what's what in the great world of Herocraft.
How can you help out the town:
Willing to gather resources, and raid/hunt once I'm able. Still open to suggestions on what profession I should take once I lvl crafter, so I can help by choosing one that the city doesn't have readily available, if any.
What do you want from the town:
A sense of community, friendship, blatty blah... honestly, I just want people to play the game with, and maybe show me a few things along the way.
What class are you going to be (Combat and profession):
Ranger/? Thinking farmer or engineer, but willing to take whatever role is needed.
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft:
Varies, a lot, due to college work and RL, but I can usually pop in to check around once every day.
Why should we accept you into Belegost?:
I plan to play Herocraft for a while, and would try my hardest to be a valuable, and loyal asset to the city.
Tell us about yourself:
I'm 19 years old, and currently on the end of my second year in college, going for a criminal justice degree. I like to play music, video games, read, and play DnD with the buds.
Did you read the rules: Yesh.

TheMrLief

Legacy Supporter 7
IGN: JohnnyGenocide
Age/Timezone: 19, PST
Referals: None.
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them:
Currently involved in the building of Willowdusk, although I'm quickly learning that signing on to help found a city wasn't exactly the best option for a newbie. >.>
Link to whitelist application:
http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/johnnys-application.33852/
Why do you wish to join Belegost:
So I can actually, hopefully, be involved in a community, get some help leveling, and find out what's what in the great world of Herocraft.
How can you help out the town:
Willing to gather resources, and raid/hunt once I'm able. Still open to suggestions on what profession I should take once I lvl crafter, so I can help by choosing one that the city doesn't have readily available, if any.
What do you want from the town:
A sense of community, friendship, blatty blah... honestly, I just want people to play the game with, and maybe show me a few things along the way.
What class are you going to be (Combat and profession):
Ranger/? Thinking farmer or engineer, but willing to take whatever role is needed.
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft:
Varies, a lot, due to college work and RL, but I can usually pop in to check around once every day.
Why should we accept you into Belegost?:
I plan to play Herocraft for a while, and would try my hardest to be a valuable, and loyal asset to the city.
Tell us about yourself:
I'm 19 years old, and currently on the end of my second year in college, going for a criminal justice degree. I like to play music, video games, read, and play DnD with the buds.
Did you read the rules: Yesh.
Good application, accepted!

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
We have begun destruction of the giant stone wall outside town. We have decided to build a volcano on top of the town!

Zrock1013 How do you think you would do designing a volcano? You said you were good at terraforming so I figured it would be similar.

Isaacw9

Wood
IGN:isaacw9
Age/Timezone: 16/EST
Referals: none
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them: None, this would be my first.
Link to whitelist application: http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/isaacw9-whitelist-application.32025/
Why do you wish to join Belegost: I want to jump into the Herocraft community and have a group to play with. Belegost also looks cool.
How can you help out the town: I can help fight and do tasks, gathering materials etc. and am open to profession suggestions.
What do you want from the town: A place to build, people to play with, and things to do.
What class are you going to be (Combat and profession): Warrior, not sure what specification but probably either paladin or dragoon. So far just a crafter, and I can do whatever specialization is needed.
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft: I play more on weekends but can usually go on for about half an hour a day.
Why should we accept you into Belegost?: I'm willing to help out wherever you need it and I really like this server!
Tell us about yourself: I go to high school and like to go to social events, play music, make art, read...and, you know, play Minecraft.
Did you read the rules:Yes

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
IGN:isaacw9
Age/Timezone: 16/EST
Referals: none
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them: None, this would be my first.
Link to whitelist application: http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/isaacw9-whitelist-application.32025/
Why do you wish to join Belegost: I want to jump into the Herocraft community and have a group to play with. Belegost also looks cool.
How can you help out the town: I can help fight and do tasks, gathering materials etc. and am open to profession suggestions.
What do you want from the town: A place to build, people to play with, and things to do.
What class are you going to be (Combat and profession): Warrior, not sure what specification but probably either paladin or dragoon. So far just a crafter, and I can do whatever specialization is needed.
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft: I play more on weekends but can usually go on for about half an hour a day.
Why should we accept you into Belegost?: I'm willing to help out wherever you need it and I really like this server!
Tell us about yourself: I go to high school and like to go to social events, play music, make art, read...and, you know, play Minecraft.
Did you read the rules:Yes
Accepted, get with me, TheMrLief or Zrock1013 ingame.

IGN: Zachpack2004
Age/Timezone: 16 Eastern
Referals: Themrlief
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them: Rapture so I could join belegost and lief is to sexy
Link to whitelist application: http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/zachpacks-whitelist-application.32890/
Why do you wish to join Belegost: Lief asked me to and I love him
How can you help out the town: I will make love to lief and mine
What do you want from the town: Lief
What class are you going to be (Combat and profession): Dk, Miner
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft: Depends 1-2
Why should we accept you into Belegost?: I love lief and I will work hard
Tell us about yourself: I love lief and want him
Did you read the rules: Yes

TheMrLief

Legacy Supporter 7
IGN: Zachpack2004
Age/Timezone: 16 Eastern
Referals: Themrlief
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them: Rapture so I could join belegost and lief is to sexy
Link to whitelist application: http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/zachpacks-whitelist-application.32890/
Why do you wish to join Belegost: Lief asked me to and I love him
How can you help out the town: I will make love to lief and mine
What do you want from the town: Lief
What class are you going to be (Combat and profession): Dk, Miner
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft: Depends 1-2
Why should we accept you into Belegost?: I love lief and I will work hard
Tell us about yourself: I love lief and want him
Did you read the rules: Yes
Well since you love me so much, I have to accept you.