• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Belegost [Neutral] [71] [RECRUITING]

Mancom37

Dirt
Age/Timezone:13 UTC
Referals:
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them:
Link to whitelist application: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic...hips-quests-rpg/page__st__30120#entry21481409
Why do you wish to join Belegost:To make new friends and meet new people.
How can you help out the town: Donating and help new members.
What do you want from the town:Trust and friends
What class are you going to be (Combat and profession):Ninja/Alchemist
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft:Now i am at vacations so i say about 8 hours
Why should we accept you into Belegost?:Because i am a good builder and friend .
Tell us about yourself:I am a big fan of shooters ,normaly i play in ps3 but now i am trying to buy Bioshock Infinite (i am a big fan os bioshock series)
Did you read the rules:Yes

what777

Max Legacy Supporter
The official Belegost vault (propert of what777) has been finished!

The Lobby...
2013-03-19_14.51.16.png

The Service Desk...

2013-03-19_14.51.25.png

The First Vault door...2013-03-19_14.51.47.png

The Last Door... and a peak!2013-03-19_14.52.28.png
2013-03-19_14.52.35.png

So, citizens! Sell your gold to ME NOW!

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
Ill be back Saturday. Zrock1013 be sure to dig out some noble plots in the part of the hall we extended. We're fresh out on noble plots right now

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
IGN: NotThatStrange
Age/Timezone: 16/GMT +8
Referals: what777
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them: n/a
Link to whitelist application: Was whitelisted in 2010 on the original minecraftforums.net thread, so it would be extremely difficult for me to find that. I am only just getting back into HC.
Why do you wish to join Belegost: It seems like an awesome city and I'd really like a community to be a part of.
How can you help out the town: I am quite a skilled minecrafter, although being low levels on HC I will change that quickly.
What do you want from the town: Friends, entertainment, someone to play the game with.
What class are you going to be (Combat and profession): Bloodmage / Engineer
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft: 3-4
Why should we accept you into Belegost?: Because I have a lot to bring to the community.
Tell us about yourself: I'm a 16 year old from Australia, I play a lot of online games as well as Magic the Gathering.
Did you read the rules: Of course.

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
IGN: NotThatStrange
Age/Timezone: 16/GMT +8
Referals: what777
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them: n/a
Link to whitelist application: Was whitelisted in 2010 on the original minecraftforums.net thread, so it would be extremely difficult for me to find that. I am only just getting back into HC.
Why do you wish to join Belegost: It seems like an awesome city and I'd really like a community to be a part of.
How can you help out the town: I am quite a skilled minecrafter, although being low levels on HC I will change that quickly.
What do you want from the town: Friends, entertainment, someone to play the game with.
What class are you going to be (Combat and profession): Bloodmage / Engineer
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft: 3-4
Why should we accept you into Belegost?: Because I have a lot to bring to the community.
Tell us about yourself: I'm a 16 year old from Australia, I play a lot of online games as well as Magic the Gathering.
Did you read the rules: Of course.
Acceptered. Get with Zrock1013 ingame. Me and mrlief can not be ingame until Saturday.

On a side note it seems we are growing very very quickly! Ill discuss manager promotions with TheMrLief and promote first chance I get this saturday. I have a couple of people on mind already.

what777

Max Legacy Supporter
Ps. Im not a referral just pointed out we were recruiting in ch re, but that is a easy to make mistake.[DOUBLEPOST=1363707862,1363707766][/DOUBLEPOST]Also I removed 11layers from the bigass stone wall :3

ALV13

Stone
Age/Timezone:14 CET (Central European Time) (GMT+1).
Referals:HeroCraft forum I guess?
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them:This is my first town.
Link to whitelist application: http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whith-list-application.34092/#post-294625 Is this the one?
Why do you wish to join Belegost:To get some companions/friends (it`s always much nicer with someone you know in-game).
How can you help out the town: Helping out new players I guess (after I have learned the server)? Well if you know anything I can do I will see if I can do it.
What do you want from the town:Trust, friends and some fun.
What class are you going to be (Combat and profession):Necromancer/Alchemist
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft:Well I think I can be in at least an hour or two everyday but we are building on the house so our internet will be down sometimes but I will see what I can do.
Why should we accept you into Belegost?:Because I am a nice guy that tries to help new members (once again after I have learned the server) and will try to contribute to the town.
Tell us about yourself:I live in sweden (in other words my english might not be perfect) and has played minecraft to and from for some years now and likes MMORPG, FPS games and just loves BORDERLANDS 1,2.

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
what777 need no help, wall is all gone.
<3 oh and Zrock1013 @anyoneelsewhothinkstheycanterraform feel free to start the volcano while I'm gone. we're gonna need lots of dirt, stone and obsidian. The base of the volcano can go outside town regions if necessary.

HolyRane do you have any pictures of akahi?[DOUBLEPOST=1363725433,1363724820][/DOUBLEPOST]Heres one picture I was able to find.
LOjFN.png

something like this for a volcano could work

HolyRane

Legacy Supporter 7
no tengo pics, but the style i used to create it was kind of like a grid. I created the oval shaped thing at first, then I went up and over at certain numbers, such as 5 up 1 over and gradually went more and more 1x1 versus 5x1.

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
Age/Timezone:14 CET (Central European Time) (GMT+1).
Referals:HeroCraft forum I guess?
What other towns were you in/why did you leave them:This is my first town.
Why do you wish to join Belegost:To get some companions/friends (it`s always much nicer with someone you know in-game).
How can you help out the town: Helping out new players I guess (after I have learned the server)? Well if you know anything I can do I will see if I can do it.
What do you want from the town:Trust, friends and some fun.
What class are you going to be (Combat and profession):Necromancer/Alchemist
How many hours a day can you be on Herocraft:Well I think I can be in at least an hour or two everyday but we are building on the house so our internet will be down sometimes but I will see what I can do.
Why should we accept you into Belegost?:Because I am a nice guy that tries to help new members (once again after I have learned the server) and will try to contribute to the town.
Tell us about yourself:I live in sweden (in other words my english might not be perfect) and has played minecraft to and from for some years now and likes MMORPG, FPS games and just loves BORDERLANDS 1,2.
Sorry for the late reply. Accepted, get with Zrock1013 or TheMrLief (don't think he's on til the weekend) ingame.