• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Belegost (20) [Good] [XD] -Recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kourne

Legacy Supporter 3
Of course I am still with BG, but I am bit fed up with Minecraft right now and need a break. Don't worry, I will still check in from time to time. ;)

EggBiscut

TNT
Heya I'm still staying with Belegost if you'll still have me :) sorry I've just been busy with school lately that I haven't been online but I'll be back when we finish the stuff :)

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Ok I was just wondering. I guessed people were busy with school, because I am too and it's just that time of the year.

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
Would be funny if they were never in a foreign time zone and that they are in like a US time zone sleeping when you come on xD

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
We are slowly drying out, hopefully we can get back up on our feet SOON.

Valera

Diamond
This town is currently late on taxes due on Monday. If you have paid taxes, please send screenshot and note payment information on the first page in this thread. If taxes and late payment fees are not made by Friday, the region will be removed. tiny.cc/hctaxes

EvilThor

Legacy Supporter 3
I have paid the taxes and the fees now @Lastivity

due to that I got some problems whit photo uploading atm is not the picture here right now
I'l post the picture when I got it fixed ;)

2012-06-13_203307.png

@Lastivity, sorry for the delay (and the doubble tagging)

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
I have paid the taxes and the fees now @Lastivity

due to that I got some problems whit photo uploading atm is not the picture here right now
I'l post the picture when I got it fixed ;)

2012-06-13_203307.png

@Lastivity, sorry for the delay (and the doubble tagging)
Thank god, I am BROKE and was freaking out. Mille, I thinks it's time we get this town back on its feet :D.

Xoiyoyoxoi

Legacy Supporter 4
Sad to say..i might be taking my leave from Belegost. About 3 active players...If this stays, i will be taking my leave. Sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.