• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Belegost (20) [Good] [XD] -Recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riksuks

Coal
IGN(In game name) Riksuks
Referrals / How did you hear about us? From forums
Why do you want to join Belegost? Because I like it.
Any past towns you were citizen of? None
What class/spec are you/planning to be? Warrior for now.
Who are our allies?
Kingdoms
Xandria Dominion(XD) - (Nevermore, Newerth, Lightforge, Canterlot, Belegost, etc.)
Kingdom of Obscurity(KO) - (Panorama etc.)
Guilds
Rise Against (RA)
The Academy
The Helpers

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN(In game name) Riksuks
Referrals / How did you hear about us? From forums
Why do you want to join Belegost? Because I like it.
Any past towns you were citizen of? None
What class/spec are you/planning to be? Warrior for now.
Who are our allies?
Kingdoms

Xandria Dominion(XD) - (Nevermore, Newerth, Lightforge, Canterlot, Belegost, etc.)
Guilds
Rise Against (RA)
The Academy
The Helpers

Accepted! Get with me @millejinta87 or @Kourne in game for a plot, regions and invite to town.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
New ideas for Belegost. In every corner we are going to have "class corners". These will be areas representing each of the classes. We can also build a marketplace, All use area (alchemist, enchanter and smith stuff).

EvilThor

Legacy Supporter 3
2012-06-21_193301.png

@Lastivity, this weeks taxes and fees.
again, sorry for the delay, we'l try to get it on time next week :D

IGN(In game name)

acdcwrocker​

-

Referrals / How did you hear about us?

it was one of the first servers i played as i could RP and it had good plugins also i took a break and have now returned​

-

Why do you want to join Belegost?

Im looking for a community to join​

-

Any past towns you were citizen of?

None​

-

What class/spec are you/planning to be?

Rouge (will spec as Ninja/Ranger)​
Crafter (Will spec as Engineer/Mason)​

-

Who are our allies?

Kingdoms

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN(In game name)

acdcwrocker​

-

Referrals / How did you hear about us?

it was one of the first servers i played as i could RP and it had good plugins also i took a break and have now returned​

-

Why do you want to join Belegost?

Im looking for a community to join​

-

Any past towns you were citizen of?

None​

-

What class/spec are you/planning to be?

Rouge (will spec as Ninja/Ranger)​
Crafter (Will spec as Engineer/Mason)​

-

Who are our allies?

Kingdoms

Accepted! Get with me, @millejinta87 or @Kourne in game for a plot, chat info and regions!

IGN(In game name): iRaNdOmDuDei

Referrals / How did you hear about us? Saw it while browsing the official townships forum.

Why do you want to join Belegost? I'd like a safe haven from the fearsome world that is Herocraft while I'm not getting killed by zombies/in constant fear of my life. :) Aside from that it would also be nice to have some friends.

Any past towns you were citizen of? None.

What class/spec are you/planning to be? Currently a Rogue, thinking Thief or Ranger for my advanced. Unsure what crafting position I'm deciding to take. Probably Alchemist.

Who are our allies? The kingdoms including The Xandria Dominon (which consists of Nevermore, Newerth, Lightforge, Canterlot) The Kingdom of Obscurity, and the guilds consisting of Rise Against, The Academy, and The Helpers.

_Jony1235_

Stone
IGN _Jony1235_

Refferals : I learned about the hamlet from recruitment chat

I want to join because I need a town to live in, Interact with other players and store my items safely.

I havn't lived in any other towns although i do co operate well with others.

I plan to to a Paladin and im currently a warrior.

Our allies are :

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN(In game name): iRaNdOmDuDei

Referrals / How did you hear about us? Saw it while browsing the official townships forum.

Why do you want to join Belegost? I'd like a safe haven from the fearsome world that is Herocraft while I'm not getting killed by zombies/in constant fear of my life. :) Aside from that it would also be nice to have some friends.

Any past towns you were citizen of? None.

What class/spec are you/planning to be? Currently a Rogue, thinking Thief or Ranger for my advanced. Unsure what crafting position I'm deciding to take. Probably Alchemist.

Who are our allies? The kingdoms including The Xandria Dominon (which consists of Nevermore, Newerth, Lightforge, Canterlot) The Kingdom of Obscurity, and the guilds consisting of Rise Against, The Academy, and The Helpers.
IGN _Jony1235_

Refferals : I learned about the hamlet from recruitment chat

I want to join because I need a town to live in, Interact with other players and store my items safely.

I havn't lived in any other towns although i do co operate well with others.

I plan to to a Paladin and im currently a warrior.

Our allies are :

Both of you are accepted! Get with me @millejinta87 or @Kourne for a plot, regions and chat info.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Just something I would like to inform new comers on. There is to be NO trolling or bashing of other towns while raiding them. We are a town that plays with respect, not a town of trolls.

IGN(In game name): Ubballsackin

Referrals / How did you hear about us? From my brother: iRaNdOmDuDei

Why do you want to join Belegost? Because my brother is a member, and I'd like to be in the same town as him. Plus, it's always nice to have a place to store my items safely

Any past towns you were citizen of? Nope

What class/spec are you/planning to be? Mage right now probably goingto go Geomancer

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
IGN(In game name): Ubballsackin

Referrals / How did you hear about us? From my brother: iRaNdOmDuDei

Why do you want to join Belegost? Because my brother is a member, and I'd like to be in the same town as him. Plus, it's always nice to have a place to store my items safely

Any past towns you were citizen of? Nope

What class/spec are you/planning to be? Mage right now probably goingto go Geomancer

Accepted! Get with me, @Kourne or @millejinta87 in game for regions, a plot (or if you want to live with your brother thats fine) and chat password.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Also some big news in BG. We are promoting!

Congrats to @Xoiyoyoxoi on the position of manager and a position on the council!
We would also like to congratulate @LookAnOwl on the position of Veteran!

MrGrinZ

Wood
IGN(In game name): MrGrinZ
Referrals / How did you hear about us?: BlueNapalm and Xoiyoyoxoi
Why do you want to join Belegost? Because Blue and Xoi badgered me. And it sounds fun. :B
Any past towns you were citizen of? Nope! =P
What class/spec are you/planning to be? Mage currently, Wizard ASAP.
Who are our allies?
Kingdoms
Guilds
Rise Against (RA)
The Academy
The Helpers

Status
Not open for further replies.