• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Belegost (20) [Good] [XD] -Recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.
IGN(In game name)
florosapien0
Referrals / How did you hear about us?
recruitment channel, via xoiyoyoxoi. A form response, methinks.
Why do you want to join Belegost?
This is my first time playing on a server that was not vanilla, so this Herocraft business is a lot to get used to. Living alone is a bother, and I'd like company and guidance. Furthermore, I think I can be an asset to any town. I may be redstone-incompetent, but I'm an excellent designer and enthusiastic healer.
Any past towns you were citizen of?
None so far.
What class/spec are you/planning to be?
Healer -> Cleric​
I have experienced very little of the Healer path, but in other mmo's I have healed. (6 years shaman in Warcraft, 4 years Ritualist in guild wars) Until further notice, I plan to be a cleric for a more pointed focus on healing and good survivability.​
Who are our allies?
Xandaria Dominion​
Kingdom of Obscurity​
Rise Against​
The Academy​
The Helpers​
as well as, of course, our members​
I greatly thank you for your consideration and hope to be approved.​
-JV​

-Edit- I'm not computer savvy by any means and only use forums rarely. I hope this was posted in its proper place.

Xoiyoyoxoi

Legacy Supporter 4
IGN(In game name)
florosapien0
Referrals / How did you hear about us?
recruitment channel, via xoiyoyoxoi. A form response, methinks.
Why do you want to join Belegost?
This is my first time playing on a server that was not vanilla, so this Herocraft business is a lot to get used to. Living alone is a bother, and I'd like company and guidance. Furthermore, I think I can be an asset to any town. I may be redstone-incompetent, but I'm an excellent designer and enthusiastic healer.
Any past towns you were citizen of?
None so far.
What class/spec are you/planning to be?
Healer -> Cleric​
I have experienced very little of the Healer path, but in other mmo's I have healed. (6 years shaman in Warcraft, 4 years Ritualist in guild wars) Until further notice, I plan to be a cleric for a more pointed focus on healing and good survivability.​
Who are our allies?
Xandaria Dominion​
Kingdom of Obscurity​
Rise Against​
The Academy​
The Helpers​
as well as, of course, our members​
I greatly thank you for your consideration and hope to be approved.​
-JV​

-Edit- I'm not computer savvy by any means and only use forums rarely. I hope this was posted in its proper place.

Accepted!! Get with @Haxnn @Kourne @millejinta87 or me in-game for coords and such!

Status
Not open for further replies.