• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Belegost (20) [Good] [XD] -Recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.

peeeeeeeeeew

PewPew
Legacy Supporter 5
I know. We wrecked them. But my irl friends live in obl, and I want to join a very PvP oriented town.
goodbye
(btw I need to discuss alliances for my guild with you, don't know if any XD towns will be allies D= @Haxnn)

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
20% COOLER! SO AWESOME! THE HIGHER YOU FLY, THE CHILLIER IT GETS! I AM THE IRON PONY! RAINBOW DASH! 20% COOLER! RAINBOW DASH! RAINBOW DASH! LOUDER! RAINBOW DASH!

@WoleverEntun Do you see how stupid it looks like?

@Dazureus Any good RD qoutes that I missed? xD
Aww, yeah!
BAHAHAHA
ohmygoshohmygoshohmyGOSH!
I don't have any issues with Applejack...

Son, I gotcha covered.

EDITO: While this post is here- I did watch the Pingu thing, and I guess it was okay. I always enjoyed claymation stuff. But I have no reason to freak out about it like I do for ponies. Pingu is just kind of there.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
@LookAnOwl I hear you made a nice wall design :). It would be great if you could post pics of it so we could start building. We are also going to be doing some promoting once we are a town :D @everyone

LookAnOwl

Stone
It's a very basic wall... and will need a LOT of materials and work hours. But it'll need less stone if we put in some more decorations, of course.
These towns are huge.

Attachments

• Wall2.jpg
    Wall2.jpg
    767.2 KB · Views: 16

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
I have a picture but it's hard to post it because i'm using my Iphone. (Currently on vacation)

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Sorry I have been un able to get on :/. But feel free to start the walls, just continue then from the entrance I have made already and we can fix everything up after.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
the walls are good :D, but just so it isn't plain we should add something else. I have an idea, but i'll wait untill we get the basic design up :).

Kourne

Legacy Supporter 3
the walls are good :D, but just so it isn't plain we should add something else. I have an idea, but i'll wait untill we get the basic design up :).

Translation:
The walls are good, but it lacks details. I have an idea, but I am too lazy to build the huge ass wall myself, so I will wait for Kourne to finish it and bug him later on with my changes.
*smacks Haxnn with pimpcane*
:p

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
I will help build the walls and I will add the idea :p. Also feel free to use the stone in my house.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
We are down to 8 active members :( but our flame will not die! two things are going to happen this week, one we are going to be a TOWN and two we are building those walls!

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
;)

Oh and I did a section of the wall... I kinda screwed up with the stone bricks.

Kourne

Legacy Supporter 3
;)

Oh and I did a section of the wall... I kinda screwed up with the stone bricks.

There there... *pat pat*
I will fix it as always, though there is a lot of other stuff to do in town aswell, preparing and such....

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
Please update your town post that you have payed taxes for week of 5/7/12, 5/14/12, and 5/21/12 to lastivity.

Status
Not open for further replies.