• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Belegost (20) [Good] [XD] -Recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Sorry for the triple post...
Here is the new BG Library, well the inside. Not huge but different.

2012-05-07_17.15.19.png

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Taxs paid to @Xanipher. I will start a tax section in OP I guess. Also not really sure what to do. Just post a screenshot of paying it?

Attachments

• 2012-05-08_06.42.50.png
    2012-05-08_06.42.50.png
    503.9 KB · Views: 13

Kourne

Legacy Supporter 3
@pewpewpewlasers
I would suggest this skin if you like robots:
Robot

@Haxnn
9733pi.png

darez14

Gold
Guys hate to be a pain but could I change my plot placing because after seeing the new undercity, I would love one down there Love Darez

P.s it will free space on overcity and will be less of an eyesore for Kourne XD

Valera

Diamond
Please post your taxes as show in the TAX Day thread on the first post in this thread.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
I ma going to shoot my computer >:O. Every time I goto edit the OP my entire screen crashes and I need to re open Herocraft...

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Well I can't get the OP edited because it crashes everytime I type.... I will try later.

I also think that since taxs are in now, or taxs will be back aswell. 25c every saturday/sunday. If you can't catch me online just send it and write me mail. /mail write Haxnn Hey sent 25c for taxs.

There is no reason you can't get 25c every week, with the voting system you can get 98c per week. @millejinta87 are you ok with this?

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
Lightforge has initiated taxes as well, 20c per week. I had the same problem as you for a long time Haxnn, now I can edit it, albeit slowly.

Kourne

Legacy Supporter 3
Why not take a cozy corner down in the sewers? :p
Just kidding, I don't mind if it's aesthetically pleasing.

Status
Not open for further replies.