• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Belegost (20) [Good] [XD] -Recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Yeah, yeah I'll fix it :p. Also war with solitude and oblivion is OVER for now...

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Yeah they were, there have been some misunderstanding and what happened is still blurry. WindHelm is telling me different stuff than solitude...

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
This weekend I am going through who is active and who isn't. I think it is time we start recruiting again.

Another thing, I am going to need about 20 stacks of dirt and 20 stacks of glass for the new level of the town. We have an undercity, so why not an over city. Over city will look amazing and only be for the top builders, friendliest members and people who put alot of work into the town. There will also be a council building/arena located in the center :)

LookAnOwl

Stone
Name: LookAnOwl
Referrals: Kourne
Why do you want to join Belegost? It seems like a nice little town with nice people. As far as I could see in those few hours I was playing this weekend, anyway.
Past Towns: None.
Plans: I plan to be some kind of healer. And a farmer. If that’s even possible. I need to read up on these things. Yay flowerz!
Our allies:
Xandria Dominion
Kingdom of Obscurity
Rise Against
The Academy
The Helpers

Leelucky2

Dirt
  1. IGN(In game name) Leelucky2
  2. Referrals / How did you hear about us? Millejinta87 spoke to me and asked me.
  3. Why do you want to join Belegost? I'll like to join because I would enjoy being in a big community where we can all have fun group together, lvl up and enjoy a game.
  4. Any past towns you were citizen of? Nope
  5. What class/spec are you/planning to be? I am a warrior so far, and I am aiming for Samurai
  6. Who are our allies?
  • Kingdoms Xandria Dominion(XD) - (Nevermore, Newerth, Altum, Lightforge, Canterlot, Belegost, etc.)
  • Kingdom of Obscurity(KO) - (Panorama etc.)
  • Guilds
  • Rise Against (RA)
  • The Academy
  • The Helpers

EvilThor

Legacy Supporter 3
  2. Referrals / How did you hear about us? Millejinta87 spoke to me and asked me.
  3. Why do you want to join Belegost? I'll like to join because I would enjoy being in a big community where we can all have fun group together, lvl up and enjoy a game.
  5. What class/spec are you/planning to be? I am a warrior so far, and I am aiming for Samurai
  6. Who are our allies?Kingdoms
  • Xandria Dominion(XD) - (Nevermore, Newerth, Altum, Lightforge, Canterlot, Belegost, etc.)
  • Guilds
  • Rise Against (RA)
  • The Academy
  • The Helpers

Accepted!
@Haxnn may you remove Altum from our list of allied towns

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
  6. Who are our allies?
  • Kingdoms Xandria Dominion(XD) - (Nevermore, Newerth, Altum, Lightforge, Canterlot, Belegost, etc.)
  • Guilds
  • Rise Against (RA)
  • The Academy
  • The Helpers
Hey, you're the guy i was stalking in spawn! Haha, well I am EtKEnn, Mayor of Canterlot. I visit Belegost a lot so you'll see me around ;)

jaif14

Obsidian
Somewhere in the barren wastelands of Canada
You guys have an awesome town

On another note, I was taken on a wool tour and was abandoned without regions... Long story short, Belegost is my prison until a kind sir/mame frees me.
Also I would like to be good friends with Lightforge's allies.
\_______________ _____________________/
|
|
|
V
This will no longer be nessesary. I was abandoned and inevitably killed by this allied town.
Regardless of this, I still need the wool I was offered... The xp was just very inconvenient to loose.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
\________________________ _____________________________/
V
This will no longer be nessesary. I was abandoned and inevitably killed by this allied town.
Regardless of this, I still need the wool I was offered... The xp was just very inconvenient to loose.
Well, I was training Krislok1998 in the art of sword fighting and then you appear and takes his stuff when I drop it to him. I hit you once with my diamond sword to make you give it back, then you die...

Status
Not open for further replies.