• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Belegost (20) [Good] [XD] -Recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kourne

Legacy Supporter 3
I want to mention that Etkenn isn't a member of Belegost, so blame that one on Canterlot. :p

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
I want to mention that Etkenn isn't a member of Belegost, so blame that one on Canterlot. :p
Canterlot, the name is so full of awesome. It's nearly the same as Camelot (My last map town, that I lead the last month of Zeal) and it's the Capital of Equestria :3

Name: Vertrandtheangry
Referrals: None
Why do you want to join Belegost? It appears to be a pretty organized group who can get some stuff done. I definitely want to be part of a Good-Aligned town
Past Towns: None
Plans: I intend to play either a Rogue or Ranger, and also an Alchemist
Our allies: Kingdoms, Xandria Dominion, Kingdom of Obscurity, Guilds, Rise Against, The Academy, The Helpers

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
\_______________ _____________________/
|
|
|
V
This will no longer be nessesary. I was abandoned and inevitably killed by this allied town.
Regardless of this, I still need the wool I was offered... The xp was just very inconvenient to loose.

Wait sorry who killed you? I do not enjoy seeing fellow allies killed, and definitly not one of LightForges managers.
New avatar! Woooo

Looks nice :)

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Name: Vertrandtheangry​
Referrals: None​
Why do you want to join Belegost? It appears to be a pretty organized group who can get some stuff done. I definitely want to be part of a Good-Aligned town​
Past Towns: None​
Plans: I intend to play either a Rogue or Ranger, and also an Alchemist​
Our allies:Kingdoms, Xandria Dominion, Kingdom of Obscurity, Guilds, Rise Against, The Academy, The Helpers

Accepted good sir (assuming your are a sir). We are glad to have you with us. Just ask me, @millejinta87 or @Kourne for regions, chat password and town invite in game.

On a side note, I think I may take a little break from herocraft, nothing long I can assure you, probably just a day or two. I will still be active on the forums though.

Kourne

Legacy Supporter 3
On a side note, I think I may take a little break from herocraft, nothing long I can assure you, probably just a day or two. I will still be active on the forums though.

Who said you are allowed to go? I am going to chain you to the freaking wall! :p

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Updating town thread...

Also we are VERY close to township!!! Once our plot sells we will need only 6k!

I will get the other names down soon. Don't worry your not forgotten.

Sweord

Glowstone
So, instead of being happy that a KoE town could achieve "town" status, you guys "disagree" and make comments on spelling? Seems like a crappy way to congratulate Belegost on nearing town status.

BTW, congrats Hax. ^^

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
The bad spelling was a joke, And I know Haxnn in real life. Its all friendly competition.
EDIT: LF is nearing town status as well, we have 11k.

jaif14

Obsidian
Somewhere in the barren wastelands of Canada
So, instead of being happy that a KoE town could achieve "town" status, you guys "disagree" and make comments on spelling? Seems like a crappy way to congratulate Belegost on nearing town status.

BTW, congrats Hax. ^^
I am usually kidding... I'm not sure why people on this server can't pick that up. I don't care if Haxnn gets there first, I just want to get township because we need it.

Sweord

Glowstone
I am usually kidding... I'm not sure why people on this server can't pick that up. I don't care if Haxnn gets there first, I just want to get township because we need it.
Well, it's a little hard to pick up the humor of a "dislike" on your post. Not to mention it's one of the few negative options to comment with, so IMO it shouldn't be used to joke around with.

IGN(In game name) : wolfenstein19
Referrals / How did you hear about us? Off your noisy TS channel.​
Why do you want to join Belegost? Because I like beeing part of a community and I find it boring to play alone.​
Any past towns you were citizen of? None, I just joined.
What class/spec are you/planning to be? Caster[Geomancer], Crafter[Miner]​
Who are our allies?
Xandria Dominion(XD) - (Nevermore, Newerth, Lightforge, Canterlot, Belegost, etc.
Kingdom of Obscurity(KO) - (Panorama etc.
Rise Against (RA)
The Academy
The Helpers

Status
Not open for further replies.