• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Belegost (20) [Good] [XD] -Recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kourne

Legacy Supporter 3
What is also would like to point out was the events of yesterdays regarding raids. It sure is annoying that once we got Hamlet, we were almost perma-radied until regions. It's legit, but in my opinion it's just a cowardly way of doing so. There are really a lot of back-stabbers these days. *g*

PS: It's my opinion, not a given fact, so don't start arguing about it.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Ok here is what my opinion is, just because you are in an [Evil] town/guild dosn't make you an evil player. I view evil players as people who lie, try and find loop holes in the rules, and just ruin the game for everyone else. To me that is what a truly evil person is. Enjoying to PVP or raiding, to me, isn't evil. However the server has a different view of [Evil] for the sake of roleplaying, (people who raid, do tons of PVP and are genuinly more agressive players).

trickshotwin

Legacy Supporter 2
Can I join

I would be willing to donate a fair a of money and I think that I would be usefull during town defense and during raids
Ps: I value myself as a good architect

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Please fill out the proper application format.

I have decided since you are from lightforge and I have known you for quite some time you are accepted into the town!

HELLO,
My name is ZACHINTOSH57 and i would like to apply for your town.
I Am currently a level 18 warrior and level 12 crafter but i have future dreams of becoming a dragoon and a alchemist.
I am reccomended by Trickshotwin, Tom_Bombidil......... , WoleverEuton, and firebomb428.
I was also a member of LF (Light Forge) i found this town dosn't have enough space for people or any free space to roam you are confined in a tower.
Never the less i was a respected member of Light Forge and kept my reputation clean of greifing and stealing.

I hope you will consider my proposal!
Thank You!

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
We have much too much space in LF, and I do not see how you are confined to a tower. I doubt that you will find free space to roam in Belegost, as it is smaller than LF with more/as much active people. Just saying, no offense intended to Belegost.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
and now that we lost everyone worth anything in our villiage/town we are peththetic specs on the map that have no power
So you're kind of wimping out on us is what you're doing. :[ I won't press the issue but it's too bad you feel that way.

Also heck yes we have a mob house, if by that you mean a dark room. I'll show it to you when I log on.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Hey zach there is an EDIT button for a reason, and woleverentun no offence taken. Also alot of what your saying is irrelavent to Belegost, about Lightforge building walls...

As regards to your applictaion, in Lightforge I remember you not very active or really putting effort into town itself wether it be helping in raids, donation, or building. Why can we trust that you will do the opposite here?

@ZACHINTOSH57

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
Quit spamming too, darn it. Septuple-posts are never called for.

EDIT: dun got ninja'd, thanks haxnn.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
I didnt really follow any of that zachintosh..... What do you mean we could have built on the island? We meant to be in the middle of the ocean

trickshotwin

Legacy Supporter 2
In regards to any of the current members of light forge, I left because I wanted a fresh start

I love the city's architecture and it's followers, I feel that I have no need to rage out on you guys and I wish the best of luck towards light forge. I'm sure many of you would agree with me on this.

Best of luck,

Trickshotwin

trickshotwin

Legacy Supporter 2
A few rule suggestions

1. No backstabbing the town, and by backstabbing I mean no leaving the town and then slamming it later. For example, when I was a member of LF the town accepted a person called tabletop. table top was accepted even though his past records were unfavorable but the members of lf were being generous and let him in. Later he said that our town was full of pussies. This should be illegal because it is rude and bad for the town.

2. No spamming the forum! Nuff said

3. Don't view yourself anymore important than another town member until told so by an official like Haxnn or millejinta

4. Label all your buildings with signs! Several houses are unidentified and we don't know who they belong to. This rule should apply to chests as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.