• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Town] Belegost (20) [Good] [XD] -Recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweord

Glowstone
Also, he attacked Goblin and I a few hours ago, as well. I don't know if he knew we were allies of BG, but just thought I'd mention it.

wildarm5

ICE ICE ICE!
Take regions, off of whitespot, he tricked me, and lied, he killed me, and probaly tryed to steal us. same with sharppencil and jinder

Sweord

Glowstone
Also, I'm pretty sure they stole from Goblin as well. He had a decorative gold block in his house and someone took it and replaced it with an iron one. This was in LF, BTW.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Guys, keep all of this in game where it can be explained better. I have made a PE but before it is closed I would like to talker to an admin/mod seeing it is hard to fit the whole story in a PE. However this is an eye opener, noone is EVER EVER EVER EVER going to get a second chance again. the big thing is, I have proof that he was in town even though he said he never joined.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
I would like to bring up this VERY importent point, a [Good] town does not mean that you can't PVP.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
What did i say about Awhitespot, hmm? Listen to EtKEnn and shit won't happen xD Anyways, PE it and don't mix rage into the PE. Also, don't tag Kainzo.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Yeah you are right Greek I was just mad and that ofc is not true. I made a PE just simply explaining what happened, however it is hard to fit into a PE. However wether it is decided for white to be punished or not, what he did was horrible and wronge.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Canterlot has also been thefted recently. This was a person with region perms. He stole about 200 gold and several diamonds and enchanted tools/weapons. Will contact a moderator and get this user punished. If this guy lives in a different KoE town (Lightforge or Belegost) i demand that all his items and chests are given to me so that i can take back the items the person thefted. If the person is from Canterlot i will take his items and give it back to owners and then report for region abuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.