• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Theepicdevin2's App :D

T

theepicdevin2

1. Minecraft In-game name: theepicdevin2
  2. Location & Age: U.S.A. and 13
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): None
  4. Referral(s): None
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Planet Minecraft
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I am nice and have never gotten banned before, and i also really want to play one here!
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): {HCt13}
  10. Additional Info: I REALLY think I am going to have a good time on this server! :D

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Reviewing...
1: theepicdevin2
2. U.S.A and 13 Years
3. None
4. None
5. PlanetMinecraft
6. Yes
7. Yes
8. I am a great guy that thinks this server is actually one of the best he's ever seen! I don't use caps and really look foward to playing on this server! :D
9. 325
10. I love RPG annd really want to play on here! ;D

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Could you please add the questions next to your answers on the application? Once it is done please post here so I get an alert.

T

theepicdevin2

ok...[DOUBLEPOST=1362966378][/DOUBLEPOST]Should be fixed now :D

Haxnn should be fixed now
Could you please add the questions next to your answers on the application? Once it is done please post here so I get an alert.

And if you get these late sorry, its prob my computer

P.S. (I fixed some things in the application)

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Much better, however your special key is incorrect, and I can't finish reviewing untill it is fixed. Just a tip, if you edit a post I won't get an alert, so make sure to just make another post if you have to. :)

T

theepicdevin2

Much better, however your special key is incorrect, and I can't finish reviewing untill it is fixed. Just a tip, if you edit a post I won't get an alert, so make sure to just make another post if you have to. :)
ok fixed

T

theepicdevin2

And please tell me anything else i did wrong :)

T

theepicdevin2

Sorry i post again i just really excited 0.0